Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

Ignore users on forum

it's just me, or that function is actually not working anymore on our forum? i'm asking 'cause i tried to put another user in block list to avoid reading his stuff, but after selecting the name only a confirm message popped up and nothing else happened, while previously you could setup what to ignore( signature, posts, etc ). the user wasn't added in block list and the name remained tagged in the search bar.

or perhaps it's only an issue with the browser? i'm using google chrome atm, never had problem before.

bumb.

tried with google chrome and normal internet explorer as browser, still not working.

​hug me dearly and i will show you how to put some haters into your ignore list

bump. tried to delete cookies as well, still same result.

do i have to keep bumping this thread on daily basis, or someone from the forum staff can actually look into it and tell me if there's something wrong with forum functions or anything else? i know you're all busy with 2.0 and everything, but this shouldn't take too much time to check.

i didnt even knew this option existed on forum to be honest. 

its working normaly for me. i just tried to add you to ignore and it shows the window you say with what to ignore and the ignore list. im using chrome also. dunno what could be.

anyone else with same problm?

Edited by San0

i didnt even knew this option existed on forum to be honest. 

its working normaly for me. i just tried to add you to ignore and it shows the window you say with what to ignore and the ignore list. im using chrome also. dunno what could be.

anyone else with same problm?

​there are 2 ways to add user to ignore list, you should use both and 1 of them has problem

then there's something wrong with the block window itself from the settings.

the names still remain tagged in the search bar, and after the confirmation window pops up, nothing changes.

the only way to block someone right now is by leaving the mouse icon on his name/avatar near one of their posts, and block directly from the pop up window there. that's working for me as well, at least.

Sign in to follow this