Sign in to follow this  
iNevil

Clan Halls

Hello everyone especially GM's/Administrators. I suggest to make some requirements for clans which own clan hall. As you can see there are few clans which came from EU classic and have no possibility to buy clan hall even they are very active. Many clan halls are owned by pet clans. I do recommend to make some requirements like active ppl, having clan lvl.5(no one has pet clan at 5th lvl ATM) or something. 

PS: Take it to your heart.

• Like 1

you could pay up the pet clans and get a CH :D ? Just because you are more active than X, doesn't mean you should have the same benefits they earned automatically.

you could pay up the pet clans and get a CH :D ? Just because you are more active than X, doesn't mean you should have the same benefits they earned automatically.

​seems u didnt get idea of the topic please dont spam here

​seems u didnt get idea of the topic please dont spam here

​no i got it, it's just that they invested the money so they can have it. If you want a clan hall you should either bid one that opens up or buy it from them. Btw if you are a long time classic player you should know that clan halls are not worth as fuck here. Especially if you consider the price vs benefit. You could probably buy a few top weapons for your players for the cost of a bsoe and clan hall res.

The clan hall situation in this server is really awful to be honest. Yes, it is an old server and such situation is expected, but sure  a server that we tell everyone who asks that it is a good place to start, be it alone or with a clan, could try to do something about it, no ? 

A lot of alt or dead clans holding clan halls, more recently chinese donators getting all good clan halls that become available via real-money transactions, making people lose any hope of ever getting one without investing a lot of euros in the game.

While i don't necessarily agree with Inevil's suggestions, as im not sure we should take away what others payed for (even tho i hate that they are holding the chs), i do think the Admins could pay attention to this after they are done with 2.0. Siege/Fortress clan halls could be an awesome addition to the game. But temporary CHs would also help.

As you can see there are few clans which came from EU classic and have no possibility to buy clan hall even they are very active. Many clan halls are owned by pet clans. I do recommend to make some requirements like active ppl, having clan lvl.5(no one has pet clan at 5th lvl ATM) or something. 

hope u know thats nice bullsh1t, right? making clan lvl 5 is awfully hard (i heard some rummors how even TT made clan lvl 5), and u expect new clans to have it? if it was that easy, every pet clan would be lvl 5 as well

PS: soon or later 1 CH will be sure for auction, coz kiam always forgets to pay the bills for electricity in our CH :D 

As you can see there are few clans which came from EU classic and have no possibility to buy clan hall even they are very active. Many clan halls are owned by pet clans. I do recommend to make some requirements like active ppl, having clan lvl.5(no one has pet clan at 5th lvl ATM) or something. 

hope u know thats nice bullsh1t, right? making clan lvl 5 is awfully hard (i heard some rummors how even TT made clan lvl 5), and u expect new clans to have it? if it was that easy, every pet clan would be lvl 5 as well

PS: soon or later 1 CH will be sure for auction, coz kiam always forgets to pay the bills for electricity in our CH :D 

​Modoy try to reed it again it was just an option how can it be and RealTalk I can just agree that some ppl spent even euros to buy it so it's not fair to them but on the other hand some ppl crying about relogs just because of loose of 1% so clan halls can improve it :-)

btw about lv.5 not that hard just every member had to send some number of POB's that how we made it so if u heard any rumors keep it cos all TT member knows how it was

​Modoy try to reed it again it was just an option how can it be and RealTalk I can just agree that some ppl spent even euros to buy it so it's not fair to them but on the other hand some ppl crying about relogs just because of loose of 1% so clan halls can improve it :-)

​there was never good solution for CH, it was always like that and only fair thing was siegable CH like bandits or FoTD or devastated castle, because u could lose/take them every 2 weeks

even if clan is not active, imagine some ppl from them are taking break for month, maybe 2, and they come back and they will realise they dont have CH anymore? when they could spend hours of grinding and marketing to buy it in first place, staff would just take it from them like that?

buy a pet clan with clan hall maybe you can get one in gludio for 2kkk ;)

​WTB AQ lvl 1 500kk or more

WTB AQ lvl 2 1kkk or more

So iNevil u get adena and u can buy 1 clanhall :D

​im not gonna sell my 3rd level sry :D

Clan halls are monotorized as much as we can. Not so long. Ago 2 chs were placed to auction due to rmt deal and before that there was another ch put to auction due to clan owners inactivity.

We just cant go to ppl who won a ch bid and take it from them even if clan has 5 ppl on it if they still playing.

Not so long. Ago 2 chs were placed to auction due to rmt deal 

​Yea they did, and the same group of chinese donators bought both on 2 different clans. Even the clan that held giran castle (i guess we can assume they had a lot of adena?) couldnt outbid them.

So at this point in the server it is not exactly a fair competition out there when they go on auction. Be it selling CoLs or buying illegal adena, the fact is that they bought the last 2 CHs that went to auction with real money. I guess you could say that it is never a fair competition for Z factors, but when real money is involved the GAP increases too easily without any need of teamwork ingame. 

I don't think it is something that should take priority over 2.0 at all, but when you are done with that you could definetly start thinking about the possibility of adding Fortress/Siege CHs. If it cant be done, perhaps temporary CHs could be a plan B... Or anything that gives simple clans a shot against donators in the CLAN HALL WORLD, would make a lot of people happy.

• Like 2

​im not gonna sell my 3rd level sry :D

​If you get more, send me a private message on forum. :) thanks

Ask Waterworks... holding 2 CHs on inactive/death clans :D  

Thats what I call to be prepared for possible return to server in future :) 

​He lost the clans if i am not wrong,

Someone took adena from clan warehouse and they lost 2 clanhalls.

Already some months ago.

when ch put in auction from 1 pocket clan, it buys another pocket clan
situation very bad anyway

Btw, new clans difficult at all points on this server :(

​He lost the clans if i am not wrong,

Someone took adena from clan warehouse and they lost 2 clanhalls.

Already some months ago.

​Nonfactors had 3 clanhalls (aden, gludio, gludin)
In summer after leaving of NF we lost 2 of them (aden, gludio) due to this strange "adena sink"...
After return of some players in september we bouht another CH in dion together with 4 lvl clan from Rizos (his former ETC clan). 
So at this point NF occupy gludin and dion CH.

The clan hall situation in this server is really awful to be honest. Yes, it is an old server and such situation is expected, but sure  a server that we tell everyone who asks that it is a good place to start, be it alone or with a clan, could try to do something about it, no ? 

A lot of alt or dead clans holding clan halls, more recently chinese donators getting all good clan halls that become available via real-money transactions, making people lose any hope of ever getting one without investing a lot of euros in the game.

While i don't necessarily agree with Inevil's suggestions, as im not sure we should take away what others payed for (even tho i hate that they are holding the chs), i do think the Admins could pay attention to this after they are done with 2.0. Siege/Fortress clan halls could be an awesome addition to the game. But temporary CHs would also help.

​Name few clans that are dead and holding CH's. 

If i'm not mistaken CH's at floran will open at 2.0

​where from u got that info? (just curious, coz i would love to have CH in floran :D )

I know just aden CH's are going on at 2.0 but I'm almost sure there was a discussion about floran CH's and wasn't a bad idea.

​where from u got that info? (just curious, coz i would love to have CH in floran :D )

​Floran should open for sure, i read somewhere it.