iNevil

What the h*ll is this ? Selling eq on skype fo real €

Hello. Banned, thx for report.

​hire 10 ppl with different prime time to watch GH
besides shout, they are spaming pm and mail
stop this sh`t :ph34r:

​no hire ppl, u just move ur ass and report

hehe :D 
and every day i see them more and more :D  " nakazat " ? i block this nickname 2 times and he write me again :D 
and ofc more +12-16 emi and peril :D 

Relax guys, these are lvling characters with bots till 20lvl then spam everyone with PM in GH. Nothing can be done with them. I've seen more than 30 spammers like this for the last month.

Relax guys, these are lvling characters with bots till 20lvl then spam everyone with PM in GH. Nothing can be done with them. I've seen more than 30 spammers like this for the last month.

​we can ban them faster then they lvl up ;)

100x better will be when some of u sometimes log in the game, bans these spamers, after check boters in LoA or DV and everyone will be happy.

​we can ban them faster then they lvl up ;)

​Nevertheless we see them every day. Objective reality tells otherwise. HWID ban isn't hepls I suppose =(

100x better will be when some of u sometimes log in the game, bans these spamers, after check boters in LoA or DV and everyone will be happy.

​cementary spot with doom knights is bot hotspot! Whenever i farmed in sos i saw bots runing there, reported many but often they were off before any1 checked em

I think if you would perma ban on 1 report not giving possibility to unban for 5 euro, number of bots would rop by like 70%. PPl simply bot on main until they are caugh 1st time, cos they know they can. Also bot on spoil and then unban to get farmed sh1t (in case they get ban) and make new acc