Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

2.0++ patch notes

You linked something completely different than what my post is about.

January 17 2017

​oke i read 2.0, my bad 

- In the modification of all armor items by + 6-7, there is a silver glow in the modification of all armor items by + 8-9, there is a golden glow in the modification of all armor items appears on +10 cinee glow

lol

Step out of the shadows

added stun

January 17 2017

​oke i read 2.0, my bad 

- In the modification of all armor items by + 6-7, there is a silver glow in the modification of all armor items by + 8-9, there is a golden glow in the modification of all armor items appears on +10 cinee glow

lol

Step out of the shadows

added stun

​so far i havent seen single movie where shadow step would actually give stun, even if there was no resisted message

January 17 2017

​oke i read 2.0, my bad 

lol

Step out of the shadows

added stun

​so far i havent seen single movie where shadow step would actually give stun, even if there was no resisted message

​thats becourse this patch is only in testing in korea and havent made it to any live servers yet(should be close) so its atleast 6 months away from official and a year here?

Players have 1 hour to kill Zaken? A.K.A kill a lvl 75 Zaken during the night ? :D That should be challenge... Maybe i just missed something or is just a translation misunderstanding ;)

January 17 2017

​oke i read 2.0, my bad 

lol

Step out of the shadows

added stun

​thats becourse this patch is only in testing in korea and havent made it to any live servers yet(should be close) so its atleast 6 months away from official and a year here?

​+/- ;)

i still don't get what's the point of having 3 epics that needs months to be upgraded at lv3, and then a new one with just a standard lv.

korean logic as usual, i guess.