Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Suggestion mini patch

We're bored, many people bored of abg-loa. We were talking about this idea, like LOA after 1.3. What if you add a mini patch of silent valley-forsaken plains area?

• Like 10

seeing as both of them are in 2.0 it would be better to focus on pushing 2.0 then 2 zones no?

​Aden castle also is at 2.0 and clan halls but they are online. At 1.3 that we had only DV and EV, admins decided to add LOA as mini update before 1.5 comes up, it's the same idea.

Just rest EU must find some works for greeks without works!!!! Let this sh.t bankrot and they stop boring in game 24/7.xD

I'm gardener for your house, guess what's happening when you're off to work. xD 

• Like 2

No.

​1.5 patch brings still alot of fun for 80% of players, they still need some time to close gap, thats why i dont see reason of update except 2.0 which will come when its ready.

Bonus, fun stuff from FB chat when i woke up today 8am:

i guess better lower online time than expect new farming zones, u will have more fun within 2.0

when 2.0 comes u gonna say in 3month that new zones re boring and u need new.

No.

​1.5 patch brings still alot of fun for 80% of players, they still need some time to close gap, thats why i dont see reason of update except 2.0 which will come when its ready.

Bonus, fun stuff from FB chat when i woke up today 8am:

i guess better lower online time than expect new farming zones, u will have more fun within 2.0

when 2.0 comes u gonna say in 3month that new zones re boring and u need new.

Fishfood tired of farming at Bot mini spot in BS on the hill full PT and PR, AD tired of closed LoA, Light tired of PR/dying in ABG, plz admins give us new locations.

• Like 1

No.

​No offense but you should be banned from posting in 'suggestion' subforum, you just hijack everything you dislike with nonsense.

Hate when people got this "me-me" mindset - "It doesn't directly help me? Stupid suggestion, -1". You guys need to see things in a bigger scale, there are other players on the server which are just as important as you. Of course it's more comfortable for you when nothing ever changes.

• Like 2

No.

​No offense but you should be banned from posting in 'suggestion' subforum, you just hijack everything you dislike with nonsense.

Hate when people got this "me-me" mindset - "It doesn't directly help me? Stupid suggestion, -1". You guys need to see things in a bigger scale, there are other players on the server which are just as important as you. Of course it's more comfortable for you when nothing ever changes.

For some stupid idea answer "no" is everything you can give... 
And like we can see there is few persons that think the same.

Right now when Admins have so much to do with 2.0 thinking about some "mini-patch" is stupid, and there is no other answer about it.

• Like 1

No.

You must be banned from this world man, you think you are smart ass?

ok let's think wide and about all ppl.

After Soil Monkeys got Aden where is his suggestion to give cloak for every castle? 

Now Loa closed, ABG is not for everyone ( archers can't farm there, some high lvl and no sense farm there) plus ganks, same about BS.

So they "bored" ok, ok I bored of low drop adena give me one billion!!! Go suggest every single bullshit, that this bullshit brainless ally leader wants to add.

maybe he will ask again when 2.0 will be implemented ????

No.

Right now when Admins have so much to do with 2.0 thinking about some "mini-patch" is stupid, and there is no other answer about it.

​So maybe first lets fix bug instead of implement of 2.0? There are bugs from 1.0 still here. For example how the fuk cruma tower bee can put poison to level 50 character??? Also there is still a trick to make that when last person joins pt gets full drop always. 

No.

​So maybe first lets fix bug instead of implement of 2.0? There are bugs from 1.0 still here. For example how the fuk cruma tower bee can put poison to level 50 character??? Also there is still a trick to make that when last person joins pt gets full drop always. 

1. Use antidot 

2. Maybe Also rain of BOPs when you make some shaman stuff around banshee? Or sacrifice soil ass for full drop there ?

No.

1. Use antidot 

2. Maybe Also rain of BOPs when you make some shaman stuff around banshee? Or sacrifice soil ass for full drop there ?

​And when u run trough mobs with p atk weakness what to do?

Suggestions from ppl were never bad, everyone here has the right to suggest sth even if its wrong. The real bad problem is the most of you ppl, rushing to critisize and stupify someone if you dont like what he/she says..
(Warcryers) QQ..

• Like 3

not saying its bad suggestion, but i would rather get whole 2.0 update as whole atm (i bet its not far from it)

i dont agree with putting new zone as FP/SV atm, coz there is not real point in doing so, because lvl should be capped at 75 atm (fail by admins that its 76, but w/e), so for most of ppl its not really needed, except those 74-76 lvls, which get not so good xp even on top spots

Is it so hard to just disagree with the suggestion without using all this hate nolifer/retarded e.t.c ?
Oh and btw I think we all would like not have much work* and do whatever we like for example gamers play 10 hours++ whats wrong with that? you mad cause you cant spend so much time  ?you might want to spend your free time for drinks so go for drinks noone call you alcoholic cause you spend your time drinking or w/e STOP CRITISIZE IT !
P.S  LEGALIZE IT  :P

We're bored, many people bored of abg-loa. We were talking about this idea, like LOA after 1.3. What if you add a mini patch of silent valley-forsaken plains area?

​yes.

My true post was deleted. xD 

R u bored? So u dont log in game and u can try get out from B5 with your Lee ?

​About the job we are a smart guys and we chill until our moneys left

​yes.

No.

• Like 1

​add pls Plains of Glory :D and mobs Vanor :D 

​yes.

No.

​No. Agree

Nobody said to increase gap lvl, just add two areas like that, so people will have new fun and forgot about 2.0 a bit. It's exactly the same with LOA at 1.3-1.5 updates.