Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Suggestion mini patch

i know it sucks to get those 75 and 76 lvls in current zones :( bad for u i guess, but look at it from this side, lower lvl ppl can xp good even in current zones, so in the end the one profiting most from it would be guys 74-75 lvl, and saying that reaching 76 100% before real 2.0 update is same as unlocking loa is pretty much insane, because yeah, in loa u could get some lvls and lvls matter a lot in classic, but the 3rd class skills are just insane comparing to the 2nd class one, so this would boost insanely the guys close to those lvls

​its about balance if we get 2.0 now after a month we get 3rd class wanna see enemies with  cov or get a vortex in da face with archer 70 lvl? :P​​

Nobody said to increase gap lvl, just add two areas like that, so people will have new fun and forgot about 2.0 a bit. It's exactly the same with LOA at 1.3-1.5 updates.

Suck Foil

i know it sucks to get those 75 and 76 lvls in current zones :( bad for u i guess, but look at it from this side, lower lvl ppl can xp good even in current zones, so in the end the one profiting most from it would be guys 74-75 lvl, and saying that reaching 76 100% before real 2.0 update is same as unlocking loa is pretty much insane, because yeah, in loa u could get some lvls and lvls matter a lot in classic, but the 3rd class skills are just insane comparing to the 2nd class one, so this would boost insanely the guys close to those lvls

​its about balance if we get 2.0 now after a month we get 3rd class wanna see enemies with  cov or get a vortex in da face with archer 70 lvl? :P​​

​Well, it won't open just for us. It will open for you too and if i'm not wrong, forsaken plains is another good area for archers than doom knights-LOA. Best idea could be max lvl 75 + these 2 areas, but people reached 76. (I don't agree either with max lvl 76 at 1.5)

​Well, it won't open just for us. It will open for you too and if i'm not wrong, forsaken plains is another good area for archers than doom knights-LOA. Best idea could be max lvl 75 + these 2 areas, but people reached 76. (I don't agree either with max lvl 76 at 1.5)

​yes, but for me BS is still far away from being a sh1t spot for example, so i dont really need new spot to xp, however cannot say same for 75 lvl, for which mobs are not ideal there, just saying that adding FP zone will just result in many more ppl being 77 lvl once the real patch is released, which isnt anything great