Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

#f&ckgimps

These one shots. lel.

BTW when u render video increase bitrate, because now u see its hard to see names in video.

​how much I should set 50k?

These one shots. lel.

BTW when u render video increase bitrate, because now u see its hard to see names in video.

​Try to render 10 seconds of video with different settings. Because from resolutions and quality i assume that fps rate is 60 and resolution is good. So quality is low because of some bad settings in rendering. Or maybe format that you render lowers it.

​I miss your politics on our server 
Perks became a bit pu ssy cryers :P

​those pus sy cryers close LoA every prime. gg

true but still cryers :P  hope you get the levels so you close gap and get 2.0 :) 

true but still cryers :P  hope you get the levels so you close gap and get 2.0 :) 

​since when our lvls are problem of not updating to 2.0? :o 

​Dont forget whose prime time we playing mass pvp, cause my alliance miss every time strong parties cause of time, even my party is always half

These one shots. lel.

​I render in 60 fps 1080p, but we use the same codec I saw from the other thread. Do  variable bit rate max 50k, min 40k. (That's that highest quality you can upload to youtube, it doesn't make the file size much bigger and you notice the quality for sure)

These one shots. lel.

​I render in 60 fps 1080p, but we use the same codec I saw from the other thread. Do  variable bit rate max 50k, min 40k. (That's that highest quality you can upload to youtube, it doesn't make the file size much bigger and you notice the quality for sure)

​Y but if i remember well it will make video file quite heavy.

​its about balance if we get 2.0 now after a month we get 3rd class wanna see enemies with  cov or get a vortex in da face with archer 70 lvl? :P

​its about balance if we get 2.0 now after a month we get 3rd class wanna see enemies with  cov or get a vortex in da face with archer 70 lvl? :P

​as i said, i am 2 shot from mage anyway, vortex wont change anything, also there are barely some real pt vs pt (most of them end in PR of the one side), and in mass pvps our side will profit more from vop/cov at very start of 2.0 update, because its clan buff, so that means unique pts will have vop from taduliz (which i barely see on pvps), while perkunas will get vop from heyhereyoshi (biz pt, oppa pt, uchiha pt, which all of them participate in every mass pvp pretty much)

• Like 3

​Dont forget whose prime time we playing mass pvp, cause my alliance miss every time strong parties cause of time, even my party is always half

i agree, but ​this is main reason u guys are high lvl, and i think by lvl we are lower even when your party and your mages are not online.

​in old days perk had more people with big online, and wars were not organized.

i remember first sieges how pathetic were those wars against perkunas.

​as i said, i am 2 shot from mage anyway, vortex wont change anything, also there are barely some real pt vs pt (most of them end in PR of the one side), and in mass pvps our side will profit more from vop/cov at very start of 2.0 update, because its clan buff, so that means unique pts will have vop from taduliz (which i barely see on pvps), while perkunas will get vop from heyhereyoshi (biz pt, oppa pt, uchiha pt, which all of them participate in every mass pvp pretty much)

​cov is clan buff? and is it true that vop and cov are the same, the only difference is that vop give cp and cov hp?

CoV is party buff and doesn't give max hp, it only heals the party when it is casted

​why would CoV heal when its casted? i dont really see reason why it should work like boa or battle roar, since it doesnt give anything with HP except HP regen

​in old days perk had more people with big online, and wars were not organized.

i remember first sieges how pathetic were those wars against perkunas.

​In old days i remember reaver roam whole map and hunt us everywhere not the best period of my life in server but still better from logic "better than me no lifer worse than me noob "

​true, u mass pvp on AB vs lvl 50-60. And doesnt matter if ur pt is full or not when ur positioning at pvp suck :)

​Your prime play is our prime to sleep or work than gg bro :)

​so far i know u re polish so cet time, or u go sleep after 7pm coz school next day, gg

​man wtf, main online is europe. asia freefarm without us, they are the lucky once

btw, im no sherlock, but soil said his cp isnt at euro prime, but got info that they are europeans.