Sign in to follow this  
repilof

Newbies come to me :)

Well i have to play like 3-4 years l2. 2 days ago i watched some of your videos in youtube and jesus this server looks awesome no +16 stupids everywhere it looks so classic and clean i loved it gz. Now i want to start here but i think its too late for me to play solo and god i hate Boxing playing 2 chars is too stupid and boring im looking for some guys to play together start together if there are any newbies wanna play together just tell me i can play anytime and even 10-12 hours per day if i need to. Ty guys please make me feel this classic and find me

if u really have such a playtime, maybe u could speak with some CP, which could provide u high lvl char, so u could be in the pvps straight from start (depending also what classes u would like to play), but its just one option, even for starting new character is not late, its not that hard to lvl up to 60 lvl lets say, and at that lvl u already have some fun with pvps and sh1ts :P 

• Like 1

Well bro i was master on Adventurer since c3 i played only th :D ​thats what i can say but as i remember daggers cant level up solo that good and its hard for em to find cps but would be awesome if i could get in cp ! cuz this classic looks really awesome

Well bro i was master on Adventurer since c3 i played only th :D ​thats what i can say but as i remember daggers cant level up solo that good and its hard for em to find cps but would be awesome if i could get in cp ! cuz this classic looks really awesome

​in that case u will have to lvl up your own character most probably, coz nobody will give up on his high lvl dagger char at this stage of server, however i can bet in soon future parties will actually invite daggers to pts as well, when they will see the potential of pvp and pve of them ;) so if u like that class, definitely go for it and dont listen to others 

​You can level your dagger to 60 on raid bosses easily. Won't be very exciting but daggers are a bitch to level but worth in the end :D

If you make a dagger without even box, you will die of solo farming, cause no party wants a dagger in aoe farm,yes?
My opinion is to make a support that everybody wants like BD-SWS (Best option) or EE-SE join aoe parties reach 66+ then taa taaan! Make 20 euro on auction from items in game or pay 20 euro and you got a 66+ dagger with reclass option, faster, easier than soloing forever alone.

Well i have to play like 3-4 years l2. 2 days ago i watched some of your videos in youtube and jesus this server looks awesome no +16 stupids everywhere it looks so classic and clean i loved it gz. Now i want to start here but i think its too late for me to play solo and god i hate Boxing playing 2 chars is too stupid and boring im looking for some guys to play together start together if there are any newbies wanna play together just tell me i can play anytime and even 10-12 hours per day if i need to. Ty guys please make me feel this classic and find me

​No offense, bro, don't want to confuse u but to clear some things in mind about this game. Imo this game is too old (it's 14 years old) and unable to bring fun anymore (i'm about lineage 2, the serv and admins are good) Wanna feel l2 classic? Well you may have fun for 1-2 days because of nostalgy (like i did). And after that prepare to farm, farm, farm))

You'll hit mobs for , like you've said, 10-12 hours, to earn virtual money, which has almost no meaning to you in a real world. Making routine actions that are very boring. Since amount of money you can earn is unlimited and maximum lvl is very hard to reach, l2 is unending game, but it has no sense to play since it doesn't have any interesting content. In normal RPGs there's a plot, quests, interesting characters that roleplay, interesting locations where you go to explore and not to spend 3-10 days real time because u need to get a spellbook or spoil tons of resources. In L2 all you'll do is killing mobs (solo or with smb doesn't change the situation radically, only both of u are engaged in some bullshit ) and pray on money or weapon u are forced to have.

Please don't take this personal anybody. It's just my game experience).

• Like 1

​You will be disappointed from the Dagger anyway, daggers here are not like any other server u played before, this classic server has a lot of different gameplay and setup for the dagger as many bugs on the blows and the land rate of ur trick / switch. I main TH 12 years in many servers and im TH here also. I hit lvl 60 with raids and now i took the lonely way to lvl up with solo farm. You cant get a party with dagger and there is no reason to get invited in any, cuz of the farming zones of the server. (Most of them are for AOE classes). Anyway i will still playing TH, solo farm doesn't bother me so well and im doing it pretty good atm. I will stay with the hope of a stronger Dagger in 2.0 update.. :D

​You will be disappointed from the Dagger anyway, daggers here are not like any other server u played before, this classic server has a lot of different gameplay and setup for the dagger as many bugs on the blows and the land rate of ur trick / switch. I main TH 12 years in many servers and im TH here also. I hit lvl 60 with raids and now i took the lonely way to lvl up with solo farm. You cant get a party with dagger and there is no reason to get invited in any, cuz of the farming zones of the server. (Most of them are for AOE classes). Anyway i will still playing TH, solo farm doesn't bother me so well and im doing it pretty good atm. I will stay with the hope of a stronger Dagger in 2.0 update.. :D

​Its just people watching it bad. U can make good party for mellee with hex stigma and daggers. For example we have dagger, two gladies and one more mellee dd + full support. All mobs burns insanely fast. Same like archers actually. Maybe even faster because u can take those hits easier and dont need to be careful with pytans and other stuff.

AOE is always faster way but it requires activity and somee resources. For example aoe fighters in loa needs 3-4 rechargers what brings that u need to level up them somehow from somewhere. Yes yes ABG aoe is joke, u can do with 4 archers i guess.

Just play what u think u will like and thats it. Classic is too hard to reroll, and from dagger u can always reroll for 20 eu, but if u dont think about leveling prophet, go for summoner. ITS ONLY CLASS FOR SOLO PLAYERS.

​No offense, bro, don't want to confuse u but to clear some things in mind about this game. Imo this game is too old (it's 14 years old) and unable to bring fun anymore (i'm about lineage 2, the serv and admins are good) Wanna feel l2 classic? Well you may have fun for 1-2 days because of nostalgy (like i did). And after that prepare to farm, farm, farm))

You'll hit mobs for , like you've said, 10-12 hours, to earn virtual money, which has almost no meaning to you in a real world. Making routine actions that are very boring. Since amount of money you can earn is unlimited and maximum lvl is very hard to reach, l2 is unending game, but it has no sense to play since it doesn't have any interesting content. In normal RPGs there's a plot, quests, interesting characters that roleplay, interesting locations where you go to explore and not to spend 3-10 days real time because u need to get a spellbook or spoil tons of resources. In L2 all you'll do is killing mobs (solo or with smb doesn't change the situation radically, only both of u are engaged in some bullshit ) and pray on money or weapon u are forced to have.

Please don't take this personal anybody. It's just my game experience).

​You are right man but the thing is after i stopped l2 i moved to league of legends and counter strike global offensive in both games i reached high ranks like in lol diamond and in cs go global idk if you know about those games but what i wanna say is then i just stopped those games cuz i did what i want i reached where i want then it was just no fun for me playing those games and you know what? we are old guys man for ex im 23 years old too old to start a new mmorpg game and start learning all those new things and try to play new hardcore thats why i wanna play here and about xping solo and with party you said it doesnt change anything for me it changes when i play with good guys WHO are not stupids but know how to have fun its just ok you play together you just dont farm you speak also and believe me ive friends from this game like 8 years ago i still talk with em and they are from diffrent countries so its cool. ty for your comment but i think i will still play here and i hope many people come after 2.0 update

• Like 1