Sign in to follow this  
Stiba007

Character as gift

I read http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/5983-accountscharacters-sales-forbidden/ and Kse wrote there about sell/trade.

Example: I have 60lvl necro, i wrote on forum, i want gift char 60lvl necro some bored tank 60+-(DA/SK). 

This tank is so awesome guy than he will want gift his char some other guy playing with me. Its broken rules?

I dont see there nothing with trade, sell.

Its example when enemy spam me pm words " You mother***ker", u cant ban it cause its not broken rules.

I read http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/5983-accountscharacters-sales-forbidden/ and Kse wrote there about sell/trade.

Example: I have 60lvl necro, i wrote on forum, i want gift char 60lvl necro some bored tank 60+-(DA/SK). 

This tank is so awesome guy than he will want gift his char some other guy playing with me. Its broken rules?

Its example when enemy spam me pm words " You mother***ker", u cant ban it cause its not broken rules.

​Nope, but if some of the chars get scammed its not staff problems.

You can do whatever you want with your stuff until someone betray you :) and post some proofs of RMT :)

"I want gift 60 lvl DA for regift me 60 lvl WL" seems legit :D

i asked once on skype events.classic is trading chars legal or not - never answered

its all about monnies, u can switch with someobody u trust, but its better if u pay for class change

same goes for "gifting" unless u re not taking real money u can do this.

IF U WANT to gift somebody, do this with change mail (again monnies 10e for change mail) then its his account. Unsless u dont change mail its still ur mail = ur acc and if this guy make lvl 76 on acc with ur mail, u can take it anytime. And GMs dont help in this case.

Rule about trading characters was made bcoz ppl were trading characters, but later crying that somebody scam them and GM give me back my items.

If no situations like this i believe it still would be allowed.

Trade with trust person and u free to go. Just remember bout mail thing.

Thats how i see that.

There was some situation from my ally, they farmed OL + gear it (somebody was driving it) owner come back to game and took char + items. Simply coz he was moron, and he never said he give char away, if so they change mail and both sides confirm