Sign in to follow this  
Joymark

Random?

Hello random.

I'm glad u re entering forum. Yes, i got it u mentioned at the end of the video, well orfen i borrow sometimes. We meet couple of time. Alrdy on 1st fight i realized how irracional is Horror skill. All next fights was just for test and to record it, thats why im calling u random, bcoz i dont know any DA we could test horror with also coz i dont know u, thats why u re random, or myby u wanna become friends? Nvm.

Since horror is not being fixed or whatever - coz soon some other random spawn here and will say its not bugged, thats why im not saying it is - i wont waste time or resources to fight any DA until official statement fixed/keep L2J/working proper. We know that there is multiple skills/items that were not seen by GMs before and need check first, like it was with 1 year Orfen/FC/Ignore Shield Skills bugged etc. etc. Thats why im not going to fight any DA until info from @San0

Now according stricte to ur video - im glad that u record fights when u come to fight me while im farming, when i usually have low hp and low mp. And not the ones when u bsoe, which ofc happens rare - luck to u, coz 99% horror is making it win which makes no sense to be proud of. Just stack horror. U can play like that with one hand, the other in pants which i hope u do not.

See you.

If I cound correct he land horror 50% 

​haha, lokiardy luckily resisted first 2 horrors, i would bet he would land next 6 horrors in a row, but looks like he is weak DA, which cannot spam horror on cooldown 

Now its lucky ? He ressist and the land rate at video its 50% tell me were is the problem whit this number !

​he has orfen and a single video doesnt have any statistical number of any value?

If I cound correct he land horror 50% 

Now its lucky ? He ressist and the land rate at video its 50% tell me were is the problem whit this number !

​he has orfen and a single video doesnt have any statistical number of any value?

10/11

u right, its like 50%
9_9

another test 27/30:

First video just luck as modoy sais ...second video we dont can see the lvl of the orc and if the da have epic ... and we can see all that stun from tyrant its 100% must fixt it fast 

u have to deal pistolas with fact u cant have 99% horror landrate on ur character. Hope until 2.0 @San0 will make official statement.

I will take care to record Hamstring also, coz its not so annoying, but it seems to have irracional landrate also.

Improve ur english.

Peace.

First video just luck as modoy sais ...second video we dont can see the lvl of the orc and if the da have epic ... and we can see all that stun from tyrant its 100% must fixt it fast 

​u have to be special kind of retard, coz i wrote characters info in video description at the test, DA 67 lvl, tyrant 65 lvl with mental shield lvl 4, sorry bro, but your horror will get fix as soon as staff finds out what is the exact reason why the land rate is not decreased with mental shield and as i said, after that day, u will be the one running ;) 

Yes  have very hi land rate to you but I have 4 more lvl and epics and lvl diferend here its very importand 

​Im sorry, but the topic is not about u. The topic is about lvl 70 JOY vs my lvl 71 tyrant.

Modoy exacly you say that!and why I must bealve you? Next time make test whit same lvl .. I hope fixt soon this j  whit bd and sws agro on 2.0!  modoy they says nothink about this problem why ? 

Modoy exacly you say that!and why I must bealve you? Next time make test whit same lvl .. I hope fixt soon this j  whit bd and sws agro on 2.0!  modoy they says nothink about this problem why ? 

​yep, definitely retarded, what could i expect from guy who got party recalled juked, if u have read the topic where i reported it, u would know there is no difference in land rate when the lvl is different by 2 lvls, but i guess maybe they didnt teach u how to read

once again, i already feel pity for u once they fix it, coz your bsoes will go like 

ps, if there is problem with sws/bd aggro, report it, but i doubt there is

I we have report it long time ago I have to lvl up my agro from 52 lvl and work very well .. to bsoe from ather clas yes but from archer? xaxaxa modoy go lvl up and let the forum at peace.. and were is my video wen you pr me on sos ?

I we have report it long time ago I have to lvl up my agro from 52 lvl and work very well .. to bsoe from ather clas yes but from archer? xaxaxa modoy go lvl up and let the forum at peace.. and were is my video wen you pr me on sos ?

​soonTM

also u dont have to lvl up your aggro to let it work on pvp, u lvl it up coz of pve aggression power, but what can u know, right?

For pve I talk about ! Sws have agro from 35lvl and work perfect at pve 

​it dont work that perfect since u can see how on AB mobs lose agro from sws compared to tank.

And pls stop change topic line :) we talk about Horror fix not agrro :)

I dont change topic ! Here its media ... and sws agrobits ok today ivtran whit sws and mobs not lose agro on abg 

​pve expert