Sign in to follow this  
qloc01

Lets make Vampire Rage great again

how is it on official? just interesting

​it works on every kind of atack (spell, physical skills, AoE skills) with some possibility to get u hp back

• Like 1

since FC already fixed like official, can you make VR also official like as well ? please?

​No.

FC was fixed, VR is fixed also to avoid Linemage era

(:ph34r: wtb official pk scrolls, so i can pk sh1t darklegion guys who farm all day long w/o clan next to me w/o making visit to floran every 20 mins)

• Like 1

(:ph34r: wtb official pk scrolls, so i can pk sh1t darklegion guys who farm all day long w/o clan next to me w/o making visit to floran every 20 mins)

​if thinking a bit larger, there is a point in all those skills/functions that are working not like on off, because official has different rate and online witch makes it a lot different in gameplay.

​if thinking a bit larger, there is a point in all those skills/functions that are working not like on off, because official has different rate and online witch makes it a lot different in gameplay.

​i was just kidding, eventho i would like to have normal pk scrolls, i know generally its not good idea (which was proved in the past, just ask soil), thus i am not trying to change it back

also i really hope they will change it, so ppl (especially healers) will realize how useless they will be, when AoE pts will be containing just DDs and tank, coz ppl will be full hp from aoe dmg, will be same when rechargers cried about orfen making ppl full mp in 1 train

​this is correct answer.

i know 2 things, and these re 2 things that should be and stay custom and re mistake of official. VR old style, PK scrolls nerf.

But i see no point in this discussion, coz nobody will go back OP VR, its troll thread.

​i was just kidding, eventho i would like to have normal pk scrolls, i know generally its not good idea (which was proved in the past, just ask soil), thus i am not trying to change it back

​not talking only about scrolls, talking about the fact that some skills/functions/buffs/scrolls etc can have a different impact on our sever then on off

If you want skill work like official vr must work like official ... here we talk about skills not for pots or scrolls 

​i guess u dont understand all words, we dont talk about one or another skill/item/scroll. we talk about the impact they make on different servers by online and rates etc, for example on eu classic there are no hero weapons.

edited

If you want skill work like official vr must work like official ... here we talk about skills not for pots or scrolls 

​we want u to stop being retard. Skill is skill, buff is buff, mechanic is mechanic, buff changing game mechanic is buff change game mechanic. Its changed to improve gameplay, but u re too stupid to understand that, u barelly type posts in english.

we will riot for this !

​u once rage quit, nobody cared, feel free to go again.