Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Clan slots - Alliance slots [Poll]

Clan slots - Alliance slots [Poll]  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What could be better for clans-alliances?

• 50 or max 60 people per clan.
    • 40 people per clan, 4 or 5 clans in alliance.
    • 40 people per clan, 3 clans in alliance.

This will solve communication (Don't start saying about CC, we know about CC) and will solve the problem with new clans that doesn't have CH. I guess if there are 3 clans with CH's and merge in 2 clans or even 1, they can sell their CH's to people, it's win x2.
Why to don't give a bit hapiness to people that doesn't have a CH or a castle? A home to play this game. Now i'm not talking just for newcomers, i'm talking about my folks and even the enemy side. We have people without CH and we have 2 and 3 alliances in each side, I don't get it how they find this option good.
However, our server is not following official server 100% and that's why is better, I said that before, you people said this also, so why increasing slots at clans may be bad for us,you,folks in server and even our server? I'm not talking about 180 peoples or whatever was that on last chronicles before classic per clan, I'm talking about 60 people, 6 parties per clan. I don't really agree 4 clans per alliance, just added the option in case of people will vote it.
Our CS's are like 400 people active overall, maybe more. So it could be 6-7 clans, 1v1 alliance, not 3 alliances vs 3 at the same side. 

Or at least, lets change it at 2.0 when it comes up.

Voted 50-60 people per clan because I'm about 5 glasses of scotch in, and also I feel like having ONE organized group for each major ally would help significantly with communication all-around. Whereas we would have 5-6 clans (puppets included) per major alliance now, we'd have 2-3 clans (at most now) for each major alliance, and easier communication. Plus side: no one needs to shuffle around clan leaders, clans in the alliances, etc.

I don't see a downside to this. It's not like our server has 1k+ active at one moment anyway.

The way I interpret this, SoiL, is it's just opening up communication efforts for clans. As a result, there will be more activity all around. So for me, this is a plus.

But again, I'm 5 glasses of scotch in. Who knows. Deep down inside I really don't give a f u c k.

Soil ffs sake, stop making polls. 1st u dont know how to do them 2nd all ur polls re crap.

u suggest some sht XX slot XX clan in 3 polls. Theres no poll whats the only right choice: "Original Classic" so for me this thread can be closed bcoz its misguide ppl voting.
secondary there was already two threads about this crap idea, nobody was interested about to improve ur zerg. Start finally using TS then u dont need more slots.
As i see on ur vids u re total noob leading alliance using only CC chanel to type xD

Again. This poll is crap and should be deleted. U re manipulating votes by misguide ppl. U send ur zerg to vote the option u like.

Stop making any kind of poll. U wont change anything.

@Phoenix to revise

doubling and tripling threads, Soil trash previous thread and open new one.

i guess guys need one chat for all so they can write "LFP ABG". dunno we have 3 ally and dont see a problem.

i rechecked previous threads about this, coz this one is doubled and tripled alrdy.

Soil trash previous threads with his not funny images and then opens new thread. He should be not allowed to create new topics.

I don't see a downside to this. It's not like our server has 1k+ active at one moment anyway.

​you would be surprised xD

we actualy beated our own record of last 7 months i think on last weekend.  (by about 200 ppl)

anyway back to topic.

i dont think it would solve the cH problm. smaller clans who would get into bigger clans would just keep the CH to use on their alt chars in their alt clan having more slots into a alt clan ending up inviting more ppl to that alt clan there for leading to the same problm it is now, so even if we do this. in 3 months we will have still no new clan halls, and clans again complaining they need more slots cuz they have 7 clans in ther side and would be good to communicate all together and so on and so on. dunno if you guys see where im heading here... 

• Like 3