Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

About the last poll i made

Didnt want to answer to datflames but man, who the hell are you to tell me how many threads i'm gonna make or even polls? At least i'm trying for something here, what are you doing, searching for threads to flame/troll?
San0 I get it where this was heading, but let's be realistic, 4 parties per clan is nothing. 12 per alliance. At least is this gonna change at 2.0? Without the academy slots.
About CH's, you should remove CH's from inactive clans/leaders and make it a rule. EternalRage they don't really exist right now for like 4-5 months, so "sell your CH or lose it" after 1 month of inactivity. It's really annoying for new people coming here, new clans and old clans like this one, like waterwork's 2 clans with CH's are sitting there for nothing. I don't care of the CH's, 2 of my clans got both of them and both clans are really active. Another good option is selling CH in game which is not exist also.

• Like 4

Im just explaining u that u re flooding forum. Its alrdy 4 thread bout same. And u missed one point. Last thread u spammed with ur stupid pictures so u had to create another one. U got no skills to make voting poll. Prolly that re reasons of closing it. Yet u open another one, hope mods will take care about it.

Yes San0 we know where its heading. U re right, theres no point to expanse slots nor clan nor ally. In great times of L2 where servers headed deadly amount of ppl the clan/allies slots were same. They dealth with it, had brain, had skills to use software to communicate, had more leaders than just one leaderwannabe. Yes, no point change that.

CH feel free to take care of inactive owners.

Funny that only now this is a problem for you. Alot of other people felt this for 6-8 months. I understand comunication is important but like san0 said even if they increase the amount of people by clan/ally the same problem will reapeat itself over and over and over again what you are suggesting is not a solution its a delay.

Personal advice get used to it. (There are tons of tools you can use to overcome this problem.)

Didnt want to answer to datflames but man, who the hell are you to tell me how many threads i'm gonna make or even polls? At least i'm trying for something here, what are you doing, searching for threads to flame/troll?
San0 I get it where this was heading, but let's be realistic, 4 parties per clan is nothing. 12 per alliance. At least is this gonna change at 2.0? Without the academy slots.
About CH's, you should remove CH's from inactive clans/leaders and make it a rule. EternalRage they don't really exist right now for like 4-5 months, so "sell your CH or lose it" after 1 month of inactivity. It's really annoying for new people coming here, new clans and old clans like this one, like waterwork's 2 clans with CH's are sitting there for nothing. I don't care of the CH's, 2 of my clans got both of them and both clans are really active. Another good option is selling CH in game which is not exist also.

++++

Do you think I can't without this option? I already prooved that I can. Leaderwannabe could be talk all the time about aden that we captured it and wear the lord's crown, i'm not even using this crown, told you again, don't talk to people like you know them. This i'm doing here it's not just for me/my people. You don't want? I don't even care, ofc I can keep playing like this and ofc I have my friends in game to help me on alliance.
Balu 6-8 months ago I was in pride clan as a member. Also 6-8 months ago we didn't have any rezqquit to start creating a zerg. I know, we have the same numbers now, but I didn't start recruiting everything that's why i'm saying this.
It won't repeat itself because it will be enough, but yeah, i'm wrong all the time. Like with flag respawn time ye?

Well i felt that 6-8 months ago and then Aden came and for some time people where happy cause new clans got CH's there. Don't understand me wrong i'm totally against alt clans having the CH on hold. But it's also not right just to take it away like that or help people take profit of having one extra with expanding Clans/allys emptying other clans and selling CH or keep them for alt characters, you must understand that with comunity growing as it is what you suggest is not a solution, and there will be never a solution for this unless community stops growing and that is not wanted. So yeah i too think it's kind of useless the thread you made unless its offers a real solution for the "problem".

lol gj for recapturing after 5 month or so, u stronk, or just improved ur zerg - this. U do this to improve ur zerg, somebody alrdy told u - get used to it. If u can keep playing i guess topic closed.

​Problem is u cant sell CH for adena, if u could i bet namy ppl, would use this option. You can only give it away for free or try to RMT. Thats Very stupid, dunno why it works this way. But no wonder ppl try to rmt it

• Like 1

expanding number of members in clan is big no for me, because then u can make new clan skills in 1 clan and wuala, whole ally running with maxed passive clan skills

expanding number of members in clan is big no for me, because then u can make new clan skills in 1 clan and wuala, whole ally running with maxed passive clan skills

​and this is a problem??

yes, you can make clan skill smuch cheaper

​and?? will be the same for everyone, i just dont got you point guys, you just want to contradict SoiL thats it...

a big +++++ for CHs, is useless for inactive clans, that maybe they will not show anymore...

• Like 2

​and?? will be the same for everyone, i just dont got you point guys, you just want to contradict SoiL thats it...

a big +++++ for CHs, is useless for inactive clans, that maybe they will not show anymore...

​contradict? lol thats sucky name, i would call it "mhahin" (making him aware he is noob).

why u re so stupid to come here saying we re contradicting him. We dont say this bcoz we dont like him, we say that bcoz there was question and there is opinion.

and we have personal opinion, his slaves defending him on forum makes me just sad, u dont have opinion, u just upvote what he says, what for ur existence here.

last thing, why u play classic if within every ur move u want to make it easy game when its supposed to be hard? Theres no logic in it. Deal with it, prove u can lead big alliance, if u can not make it within clan/slots amount u dont deserve this alliance, dont try make game easier as easy it is.

my god, why do i have to deal here with such a puppets.

I agree with you modoy, but this won't stop you from not having clan skills. Also i'm talking about +20 people per clan, not +100 people. About CH's is important if we need new people here and I can't agree more with Rizos about adding option of selling CH's. You cannot trust everyone to sell your clan/ch and also you make people to rmt without having this option in game.
Balu in 2.0 you won't see goddard or rune or whatever, so you won't see any new CH and that I'm saying it is a solution, believe me. I named 3 CH's before, that means 3 new clans with CH's, that means 90-120 new people with home in game. But you prefer 5 people inactive keeping the CH's and playing on other servers or whatever they do I don't really care about what they really do.

​contradict? lol thats sucky name, i would call it "mhahin" (making him aware he is noob).

why u re so stupid to come here saying we re contradicting him. We dont say this bcoz we dont like him, we say that bcoz there was question and there is opinion.

and we have personal opinion, his slaves defending him on forum makes me just sad, u dont have opinion, u just upvote what he says, what for ur existence here.

last thing, why u play classic if within every ur move u want to make it easy game when its supposed to be hard? Theres no logic in it. Deal with it, prove u can lead big alliance, if u can not make it within clan/slots amount u dont deserve this alliance, dont try make game easier as easy it is.

​hahaha hilarious how this guy just trolling around, the only thing you do is trash talk on every post on forum, you never have a good argument, or a personal opinion cmon your only work is trash talk on every single topic, but is good this forum need a pet, so im ok with you.. =) 

• Like 1

​hahaha hilarious how this guy just trolling around, the only thing you do is trash talk on every post on forum, you never have a good argument, or a personal opinion cmon your only work is trash talk on every single topic, but is good this forum need a pet, so im ok with you.. =) 

​sorry u feel ofended

​sorry u feel ofended

​no way i feel ofended, is just absurd... cmon you can continue.. xD

​and this is a problem??

​well, i dont think making full clan skills is something easy to achieve, so not everybody on server should have access to it, thats why i am against it, ppl should work for those skills, not just let others make it and invite next 50 ppl to clan who can enjoy them for free

PS: what changed your opinion on this matter? chapa.thumb.jpg.f127a18f2ee4349a3af24eae

CH problem, could be solved adding provisional CH, which is in retail, and adding the CH's near dion castle and floran.

• Like 1

​and this is a problem??

​well, i dont think making full clan skills is something easy to achieve, so not everybody on server should have access to it, thats why i am against it, ppl should work for those skills, not just let others make it and invite next 50 ppl to clan who can enjoy them for free

PS: what changed your opinion on this matter? chapa.thumb.jpg.f127a18f2ee4349a3af24eae

​are you serious modoy?? i was talking about skills, specially FC, but tnks for quote Discord conversation... so what about to invite next 50 ppl to clan, and work together to get it??  L2 is made for Team/Group objetives, why you guys so emo about the things going smoothly?? 

Thrashtalker attack again, pls San0 just remove rights Soil on create new topics!!!

1. We r clan without CH, its suck, we know it. We r not crying. Classic is bit.h and we love it.

2.Clan has max 40people is awesome, ally has max 3 clans is perfect.

Only one reason why u need biggers clans and biggers ally is crying low lvls from Pride/WildatHeart coming to help from high lvls.

U cant hold your VIGAZERK, i give max 2 months and broke up. Dont be kid, just make in your prime time 3 clans(120activ) of ally and killing everything/everytime. Every 14days u can stop fight with some ally from america/asia and create some contract on CS. 

!!Spot taken!! :D

Why not to add DVC and Partisans CH? 1 hour more of fun on CH siedges every 2 weeks.

I even know some clans who has a policy on all the servers not to buy CH to have more fun with CH siedges. It partly solves the issue.

CH is a property. You cannot just take it away. In most of the cases it's tradable but for epics and oe equp.The reason it's not belong to some active clan - it's no agreement on the price. As I remember you have to pay a monthly fee for the CH, if CL has no adena - it will go to auc automatically. So somebody at least drop money there. The only solution is to have these accs banned for attempts to sell a CH for real money.

Really strong clan have epics. For epics you can buy a CH. It was this way all the time till c4.

Thrashtalker attack again, pls San0 just remove rights Soil on create new topics!!!

1. We r clan without CH, its suck, we know it. We r not crying. Classic is bit.h and we love it.

2.Clan has max 40people is awesome, ally has max 3 clans is perfect.

Only one reason why u need biggers clans and biggers ally is crying low lvls from Pride/WildatHeart coming to help from high lvls.

U cant hold your VIGAZERK, i give max 2 months and broke up. Dont be kid, just make in your prime time 3 clans(120activ) of ally and killing everything/everytime. Every 14days u can stop fight with some ally from america/asia and create some contract on CS. 

!!Spot taken!! :D

​Vig exists more than a year, don't be so sure that our alliance will broke up. :)  You're clan without CH, cool story but nobody asked you man. Hope you enjoying the -1 from wars and -4 from deaths.

Why not to add DVC and Partisans CH? 1 hour more of fun on CH siedges every 2 weeks.

I even know some clans who has a policy on all the servers not to buy CH to have more fun with CH siedges. It partly solves the issue.

CH is a property. You cannot just take it away. In most of the cases it's tradable but for epics and oe equp.The reason it's not belong to some active clan - it's no agreement on the price. As I remember you have to pay a monthly fee for the CH, if CL has no adena - it will go to auc automatically. So somebody at least drop money there. The only solution is to have these accs banned for attempts to sell a CH for real money.

Really strong clan have epics. For epics you can buy a CH. It was this way all the time till c4.

​But fee for low CH's is 500k/week without adding any option, that means if leader has 50kk can keep it for 100 weeks. Also I know what is going on with CH's, that strong people buying them to trade them later, but here you don't even have the option to sell it and i'm talking about people that are not playing anymore to our server.

​and this is a problem??

​are you serious modoy?? i was talking about skills, specially FC, but tnks for quote Discord conversation... so what about to invite next 50 ppl to clan, and work together to get it??  L2 is made for Team/Group objetives, why you guys so emo about the things going smoothly?? 

​and this guy calls me troll. "he dont want custom server" yet he attack me when i disagree on "custom" things. What a retard living to ​contradict me, ignorant troll, wp slave.

• Like 1