Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

About the last poll i made

expanding number of members in clan is big no for me, because then u can make new clan skills in 1 clan and wuala, whole ally running with maxed passive clan skills

​and this is a problem??

​well, i dont think making full clan skills is something easy to achieve, so not everybody on server should have access to it, thats why i am against it, ppl should work for those skills, not just let others make it and invite next 50 ppl to clan who can enjoy them for free

PS: what changed your opinion on this matter? chapa.thumb.jpg.f127a18f2ee4349a3af24eae

​are you serious modoy?? i was talking about skills, specially FC, but tnks for quote Discord conversation... so what about to invite next 50 ppl to clan, and work together to get it??  L2 is made for Team/Group objetives, why you guys so emo about the things going smoothly?? 

​and this guy calls me troll. "he dont want custom server" yet he attack me when i disagree on "custom" things. What a retard living to ​contradict me, ignorant troll, wp slave.

​i know is hard to understand what i wrote and what i was Referring on that conversation for ppl like you, but is ok, im polite and im carrying you, but let big boys talk is disrespect get into other people's conversations, you can keep trolling on other topic like usual...xD 

yes, you can make clan skill smuch cheaper

​and?? will be the same for everyone, i just dont got you point guys, you just want to contradict SoiL thats it...

a big +++++ for CHs, is useless for inactive clans, that maybe they will not show anymore...

Wow wow wow who is dat noob?

Btw hello guys what are you even discussing? This pole and previous Are not about make this server better, not to make ppl happier, not to do custom shit here, and sure not about clan skills wtf.. Go farm CRP it's Ez lol. 

The true story of this "smart" Soil is like ok now I have Aden and a lot of meat shield .. Like West World, Syndicate and other shit .. But they are w/o CP... And they are dying a lot but it's not so good :( they are loosing more % on PVP etc etc... And so what guys, where was your SUPER SMART AND DAT GUY WHO TAKES CARE about all server to make it better when he was W/o castle? m? TOtally bullshit topic once again. plz close it don't let us laugh at you so Ez :( 

PS If your ally don't know how to survive ask Juan Bsoen to make some lessons/seminars/forums/quorums

how to do it ;)

Thrashtalker attack again, pls San0 just remove rights Soil on create new topics!!!

1. We r clan without CH, its suck, we know it. We r not crying. Classic is bit.h and we love it.

2.Clan has max 40people is awesome, ally has max 3 clans is perfect.

Only one reason why u need biggers clans and biggers ally is crying low lvls from Pride/WildatHeart coming to help from high lvls.

U cant hold your VIGAZERK, i give max 2 months and broke up. Dont be kid, just make in your prime time 3 clans(120activ) of ally and killing everything/everytime. Every 14days u can stop fight with some ally from america/asia and create some contract on CS. 

!!Spot taken!! :D

​Vig exists more than a year, don't be so sure that our alliance will broke up. :)  You're clan without CH, cool story but nobody asked you man. Hope you enjoying the -1 from wars and -4 from deaths.

I talk about VIGAZERK, my dear little stup*d greek.

Vigazerk: Viga, SM, RoK, WW, UQ, WatH,  Pride, Syndicate, Apocalypse and newbies Jungle/AngeliNeri (sry when i forget some next clans)?

Soil, just say: San0, u must change it and custom clan/ally/CH. I must have this zerk on one ally chat or i will again and again create topic about sh*t.

U r so f**king annoying kid. 

Im not noob as CAPONE (i kill him more than 6-7x4%=24-28%(auch) for last week) than leave clan cause dont start WAR. ??

20/7 protect same lvls as me is useless, u must do it 24/7.

• Like 2

expanding number of members in clan is big no for me, because then u can make new clan skills in 1 clan and wuala, whole ally running with maxed passive clan skills

​Dont touch clan amount, change only alliance stuff. For example one ally is 3 clans, if u want to the same ally to add three more clans one of those three clans has to be lvl5. Izi pizi and we all have same ally chat, and one name for alliance not stupid milion names with no meanings.

Btw this forum is alive 40% of bullshit topics by soil and CO 50% by flamers at this topics and 10% some useful stuff and new guys making some threads.

ty my lovely flamers keep on doing this :)

Btw this forum is alive 40% of bullshit topics by soil and CO 50% by flamers at this topics and 10% some useful stuff and new guys making some threads.

​omg u can speak withouth bullsh1ts O.o 

Thrashtalker attack again, pls San0 just remove rights Soil on create new topics!!!

1. We r clan without CH, its suck, we know it. We r not crying. Classic is bit.h and we love it.

2.Clan has max 40people is awesome, ally has max 3 clans is perfect.

Only one reason why u need biggers clans and biggers ally is crying low lvls from Pride/WildatHeart coming to help from high lvls.

U cant hold your VIGAZERK, i give max 2 months and broke up. Dont be kid, just make in your prime time 3 clans(120activ) of ally and killing everything/everytime. Every 14days u can stop fight with some ally from america/asia and create some contract on CS. 

!!Spot taken!! :D

​Vig exists more than a year, don't be so sure that our alliance will broke up. :)  You're clan without CH, cool story but nobody asked you man. Hope you enjoying the -1 from wars and -4 from deaths.

I talk about VIGAZERK, my dear little stup*d greek.

Vigazerk: Viga, SM, RoK, WW, UQ, WatH,  Pride, Syndicate, Apocalypse and newbies Jungle/AngeliNeri (sry when i forget some next clans)?

Soil, just say: San0, u must change it and custom clan/ally/CH. I must have this zerk on one ally chat or i will again and again create topic about sh*t.

U r so f**king annoying kid. 

Im not noob as CAPONE (i kill him more than 6-7x4%=24-28%(auch) for last week) than leave clan cause dont start WAR. ??

20/7 protect same lvls as me is useless, u must do it 24/7.

​Such a wise words.

Again, if u want zerg Soil prove u can lead ur puppets on game mechanics it gives u, dont cry for changes under ur zerg.

Soil:

ofc I can keep playing like this and ofc I have my friends in game to help me on alliance.

Anyway u said urself u can live with that, so topic is closed. Nothing to do here.

Again im sorry, but @Phoenix please end topic, coz its getting into OFFTOPIC, spam, flood, rage, flame. Soil as interested guy said he can "keep playing like this". Nothing to add more.

• Like 1