Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Hi I'm back! ...(who cares)

what im watching actually? U standing whole pvp on sleep, full pt gank 3 ppl, noob commentary, kill ppl on spawn, no thanks.

only two actions worth watch. The one vs Dee and vs DA at the end. GJ.

from WL that could not kill boxed PP u advanced to PR which makes big dmg on all two skills he has. Looking forward what will happen next.

P.S: u have skill called Hex, try it sometimes.

2.28 incredible skill and commentary

P.S San0 gj on the FC "fix" it's retarded as fuck now. 1 Shot robe user on full hp, that seems fair, fun and interactive mechanic.

• Like 1

Damn oh my gosh.. Modoy the camper :P
Legiana when I see you in game, I wanna get damage with 50 hp of yours this FC O.o if Leonidas had reflect you could die from 8k on panther btw :P

what im watching actually? U standing whole pvp on sleep, full pt gank 3 ppl, noob commentary, kill ppl on spawn, no thanks.

from WL that could not kill boxed PP u advanced to PR which makes big dmg on all two skills he has. Looking forward what will happen next.

​Whole pvp on sleep, u fuking check video once time, whole pt is on sleep because its random clan party withouth ts, what u expect? Unsleeping eachother?  Also i will use typical perkunas phrase "higher levels" h3yHereYosh1King is 75 he landed everything, and nobody CC him. We are not 76 u big mouthed forum troll.

• Like 1

​Whole pvp on sleep, u fuking check video once time, whole pt is on sleep because its random clan party withouth ts, what u expect? Unsleeping eachother?  Also i will use typical perkunas phrase "higher levels" h3yHereYosh1King is 75 he landed everything, and nobody CC him. We are not 76 u big mouthed forum troll.

​lol what a rage xD and u re stupid. I brought my opinion, that videos re interesting to watch when something is happening on them, here is not. I dont know if they were on TS or not, simply like i care what they do when they go pvp, i though u go to beat enemy so u do ur best including good communication.

check again whats the definition of trolling i said my opinion, nothing to troll here. Why i cant say i dont like video just go lick his ass like u do to each other? U re low minded. Better call koukou to send u some <3 coz u got angry.

actually from watching it now, i had sick position on ABG fight, just unlucky i didnt land stun on legiana and cleef :P i dropped there coz rolan with another guy dropped, so i wanted to help them ;x

about FC u can say w/e u want, look how long casting it has, mages can cast 2-3 skills in that time, so if PR is on low HP (which is kinda must if u want to 1 shot, because not for every mage 5k dmg is enough, e.g. ~10 500 dmg from me wasnt enough to kill ROK sps), and also if u want to cry about dmg, why not about mage crits as well? coz they hit in the face 4-5k with crits, but thats normal i guess :P

Fires an agony-inducing arrow at the target with 4870 Power added to P. Atk.

so i assume 4870+p.atk archer has. So if he has 1200 p.atk it deal 6070 on full hp. Or smthing like that. Nvm. What i wanted to add.

mage, archer, warrior, u have +15 weapons. Which re like top A/S grade. Why u re suprised u get 1 shot with such weapons? Why didnt u go for +15 armor? And remember, its B grade armor vs. top A/S grade weapon.

U decided to make server glowing ++ weapons, u should be awared of that those weapons do high damage. If there would be not +++ weapon a must policy, or no possibility to do that, such PR wouldnt make any suprise on u.

At begining Ultax :D xD he is 60 or 59 lvl man :D and almost kill u dont cry about bsoe it's pointless u do the same

btw how can u put video of full pt killing half pt on boxes( fight with Demoss) w8ing for better videos u've got talent maan.

​Hey rage boy,
First of all I want to inform you that I was always playing archer class even in official.
I started almost 2 years ago in this project playing while it was still beta both WL and Archer.
When server started i leveled up my archer till 36, stopped, changed to another WL, went back to archer  leveled up until 55+ and then changed back to WL to lvl up faster, now that i reached 69 it seemed fit for me to change back to my favourite PR (the same I was playing in official) and before FC fixed.
Now about my damage,
While i hit with FC 1,5k on tank 2-2,5k on fighter and 3-4k on light-robe (unless he is lower level and doesnt have full buffs during fight) it seems to be very stable because while FC cooldown is 5 secs it takes 2 secs(!) to cast it.
AND NOW I ASK YOU: IN 1 SEC WHAT IS THE DAMAGE MY ARCHER RECIEVES FROM A MAGE EVEN THOUGHT I WEAR FULL SET B JEWELS ++ AND AVADON LIGHT SET?

​Hey rage boy,
First of all I want to inform you that I was always playing archer class even in official.
I started almost 2 years ago in this project playing while it was still beta both WL and Archer.
When server started i leveled up my archer till 36, stopped, changed to another WL, went back to archer  leveled up until 55+ and then changed back to WL to lvl up faster, now that i reached 69 it seemed fit for me to change back to my favourite PR (the same I was playing in official) and before FC fixed.
Now about my damage,
While i hit with FC 1,5k on tank 2-2,5k on fighter and 3-4k on light-robe (unless he is lower level and doesnt have full buffs during fight) it seems to be very stable because while FC cooldown is 5 secs it takes 2 secs(!) to cast it.
AND NOW I ASK YOU: IN 1 SEC WHAT IS THE DAMAGE MY ARCHER RECIEVES FROM A MAGE EVEN THOUGHT I WEAR FULL SET B JEWELS ++ AND AVADON LIGHT SET?

​cool story bro, but i had no objections to ur farm style nor skill damage, so u must be missing me with someone :)

ignore function of our forum got malfunction a little bit, but i know the trick how to use it, pm me if any of you need to ignore someone, youre welcome

Damn oh my gosh.. Modoy the camper :P
Legiana when I see you in game, I wanna get damage with 50 hp of yours this FC O.o if Leonidas had reflect you could die from 8k on panther btw :P

Joined 45 days on this client Sometimes i forgot to use refl on me instead of something else cause of being h5-il player for many years so this type of my self overcomes my thoughts :D ....Didnt know that until some days ago that refl buff reflects ranged and skill attacks...But even that , i start to believe that this client is like interlude.....F1+F2 gg wp ez...Its not like GF-H5 that you need to think combos-positioning etc...And this client(for the little time i am here) is very level depedant in comparison with this chronicles that are very player skill depedant and item depedant