Can someone of pro test serverers like Modoy Rizo or other test or give us info about dagger backstab.

1) Backstabing sws from behind, it should be possible to get 100% backstab block or no? Because now sometimes u do 1 damage.

2)Backstab damage from behind, is damage fine? 

3)Double backstab chance? Its like 5 %, is that normal ? Same half kill, very rare chances.

Can someone of pro test serverers like Modoy Rizo or other test or give us info about dagger backstab.

1) Backstabing sws from behind, it should be possible to get 100% backstab block or no? Because now sometimes u do 1 damage.

3)Double backstab chance? Its like 5 %, is that normal ? Same half kill, very rare chances.

​1) no, as sws doesn't have aegis, so in theory u can't block from behind.

i'm saying theory because i don't know how block chance is set in this server.

only TK and SK have it, so if you're behind a target and you get blocked, there's something wrong with either positioning, or block chance itself.

2) no idea. at this point, there's also to consider if vicious stance and death whisper are working properly or not.

3) still no idea, but i believe i've read somewhere that half kills shouldn't be in classic at all, same as lethals. cba to check daggers oly atm 20.gif

guess someone isn't happy about his class transfer, huehuehue :v

​yes, all is fine (ironic)

Dagger are short range, have to move till touch the other char to hit him, u are hitting 1-2k damage from close range with dealy/backstab. Sometimes missing the blows. so great!

double backstab 5% or similar means, in 20 backstab, u will make only one 2x damage, so 1 each 20 backstab.  Awesome!

While other chars hit 2k 3k 4k from range like tyrant, warlord, gladi, wizzards, ...

Wizzards hit 1k 1.5k 2k 2.5k very very very fast with 900 range, they have aura flash, that cancel ur target when u are near them. Fear, Slow, ...

Pantom ranger hits 4-10k damage from 900 range with just f1, u dont need to move to the enemies back like u need to use backstab.

so who care about daggers? only the people that like realy play this class. many others daggers already gave up. better go to play other class or leave the game.

i am getting each debuff that an enemy cast on me, fear, horror, slow, stun, ..

What dagger can do? hmm trick, switch, o wait ...

Realy pathetic!!

Daggers are big big crap, they are weak on this 1.5, i dont know if there are some bugs here but there is not stat changing 2x backstab rate and our damage is realy low. hitting robe 1-2k in short range, while other are hitting same or more in 900 range. Daggers dont have debuff skills, and in fight they are near of enemy, ready to get debuffed easyly. So we are easy pussies.

Better go +12 con dyes for pvp, and after that, go to pve, xp :D

1. O think there shouldnt be way to do backstab for 1 dmg unless mby u land it luckily from side

2. I thought backstab dmg is too low and i tried to find proofs that its higher on offi, but i came to conclusion its correct. Backstab here dors +- same dmg as on offi.

3 backstB 2x dmg chance is bugged and already reportet but i think sano wont touch daggers before 2.0 cos if he fix em they would be nerfed and they are considered as weak now - just my guest, not official sanos statement. They would get nerfed cos deadly blow ud bugged. It has 80% landrate from front here and on offi its 45%. 

Backstab should crit with 5% on 40-63 lvls, 10% chance on 64-7x. And on 7x lvl- dont remember exact lvl it goes up to 15% chance (on offi). Also the more str dagger has the bigger chance he should have to x2 dmg with backstab( bugged here, doesnt work). On official test th with 52 str had 26% chance to x2 backstab (15% base chance and these 11 more were from str bonus).

Next bug- daggers shouldnt lethal strike

Next bug - backstab should have a little bit worse land rate

• Like 1

Im most interested about 1), because its suck when dagger says he deals 0 damage to targets running in fear with shield. like SWS, BD.

​well, if it was with deadly, there could be that texture bug where u see it from back, but your character somehow gets in front of it and it could block deadly, however backstab either lands which means it was from back, so only tanks should be able to block it, or it failed and dealt 0 dmg because it was from front

(ps: i still think block rate vs blows works kinda weird, but i guess daggers will get some major rework once 2.0 preparations are over)

Yea pp with around 28 con without buff block Like 70% of deadly blows. Looked rly weird in one of our tests :D

​dont say actual numbers if we didnt really count it :D we tested deadly blow land rate, not block rate :D 

Im most interested about 1), because its suck when dagger says he deals 0 damage to targets running in fear with shield. like SWS, BD.

​well, if it was with deadly, there could be that texture bug where u see it from back, but your character somehow gets in front of it and it could block deadly, however backstab either lands which means it was from back, so only tanks should be able to block it, or it failed and dealt 0 dmg because it was from front

(ps: i still think block rate vs blows works kinda weird, but i guess daggers will get some major rework once 2.0 preparations are over)

​Its not texture bug, he was dashing to sws from behind. And his backstab failed. And its not the first time when happens to people with shield :D 

​Its not texture bug, he was dashing to sws from behind. And his backstab failed. And its not the first time when happens to people with shield :D 

​yeah, if it happened more than once it probably isnt, but with the melee hitting running target mechanics, where u need to run a bit in front of enemy to be able to use skill or auto attack (other way your character will do some weird movement and u lose some range again w/o using any skill), its possible, but probably not plausible

​failed to land, or got blocked?

because if it was from behind and got blocked, then there's something wrong with block chance, since only TK and SK have aegis: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Aegis

​failed to land, or got blocked? because if it was from behind and got blocked then there's something wrong with block chance, since only TK and SK have aegis: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Aegis

​i think he just mistyped words, he meant blocked as mentioned in first post of this topic i believe

then i smell block chance/positioning testing " coming soon " 19.gif

​positioning, maybe, block chance, for sure not, eventho there is material to work with from off test, that would take insane amount of time to test it all, so i doubt staff would actually test something like this (or at least not at scale i or u would imagine) :D 

well, 100 tries are pretty much the standard for testing. in order to get more accurate numbers, tests should be done at least a thousand times, wich is not exactly the fastest approach.

anyhow, i could understand if any char blocked a hit from behind very rarely, like once over 4-500 times, but if it happens too often on random classes, then playing dagger is indeed pointless.
especially if you include miss chance on blows, no effective ccs( no wonder they want to add stun on shadow step ), and no damage skills with ignore shield defence. dealing damage right now it's just like playing with a slot machine.

I cant say tooo much about daggers at this server cauz i just changed 2 or 3 Weeks ago to dagger (TH).

But lemme try to join this conversation!

1. i can try to make some tests with SWS/TH

2. DMG from Backstab and Mortal Blow is a joke. I Backstab buffed Robes for around 1,3-2k dmg ... (+7 STR) - dont forget - you need to be behind the target for that. Most of the classes can do that or much more dmg ez from 900-600 range (and crits are much higher chance). And dont forget you have chance to miss blows.

3. Backstab double is very very rare.

2. TheLord can play it, he has good position and timing on it. Huge dmg to us, sometime IK.

But rest of daggers army from RoK/WatH use skills front, not to back.

Are we talking about this noob TH with whom you ganking? Wich can't kill no one:( better to play glady back its Ez :( BY THE WAY BD WITH SHIELD??????????! WAiT WHaT??????

I cant say tooo much about daggers at this server cauz i just changed 2 or 3 Weeks ago to dagger (TH).

2. DMG from Backstab and Mortal Blow is a joke. I Backstab buffed Robes for around 1,3-2k dmg ... (+7 STR) - dont forget - you need to be behind the target for that. Most of the classes can do that or much more dmg ez from 900-600 range (and crits are much higher chance). And dont forget you have chance to miss blows.

This nooby dagger yes :) hello :) try to kill even EE first.. Then SWS .. 15 k HP uffff really good target to focus on :DDD this handless ally gg

This nooby dagger yes :) hello :) try to kill even EE first.. Then SWS .. 15 k HP uffff really good target to focus on :DDD this handless ally gg

​and you are who? Do i have to know you? Ingame-Nick pls?

Haha stop cry and learn to play daggers. They are very good but this server doesnt have good players. Noobs just know how to cry if they cant play cartain classes

Haha stop cry and learn to play daggers. They are very good but this server doesnt have good players. Noobs just know how to cry if they cant play cartain classes

​Wow, by your avatar image in forum and your message, we can know you are not a troll. :D (ironic)