​I made 100 deadly blows from front (Target: SE Lv. 72 - no buffs).

42 times: Block with around -30% dmg reduce

11 times: complete Block (0 or 1 dmg - target shows Message "Blocked")

Rest was "misses" and full dmg on target!

Very high block chance ;)

https://4gameforum.com/threads/586609/

https://4gameforum.com/threads/586529/ 

based on the infos above:

- dark elfs have the lowest CON in game, so i presume that their default block chance should be around 30% more or less, althou i can't say for sure as i don't know how shield def rate scales in this server;

- judging by your tests, shield def rate is set around 50% at the moment by default, wich is wrong.

and the reason it's wrong is very simple: considering the first test from offi, a block rate of 55% can be achieved only with a doom set, blessed shield lv6 and at least 46 CON.

if we consider also the fix on blows land rate missing from daggers at the moment, their situation is quite bad. and not only for them, because warriors/archers skills can be blocked as well from front.

guess i'll have to keep using sonic slashes from behind 135.gif

no bluff,no blinding blow no mortal strike,why bother playing dagger(except th ofc) ,u dont have any balance for pw and aw towards th,maybe in 2.0 where DEX matters it will change something,and pls remove class changes,its sick watching ppl farm easy with other classes then rerol for 20$ into dagger

no bluff,no blinding blow no mortal strike,why bother playing dagger(except th ofc) ,u dont have any balance for pw and aw towards th,maybe in 2.0 where DEX matters it will change something,and pls remove class changes,its sick watching ppl farm easy with other classes then rerol for 20$ into dagger

on offi, no half kills either. and the landrate of blows is also lowered compared to here. so who's playing dagger here is actually more advantaged compared to people on offi back in 1.5.

pvp-wise, things will change in 2.0 mostly because of shadow step.

people will still need to decide if going for DEX(better landrate of blows), STR(little more damage) or CON(more hp/cp, more shield def rate) depending on how they prefer to play.

considering how daggers work here, i'd rather go for DEX or CON, but that's just me anyway.

I used to be -9 str for pvp on pw, had no real issue with dmg but that was with old aq and baium. Idk how the damage scales on classic with str tho

str on dagger is not about dmg (almost doesnt scale at all) but about chance of backstab crit (x2 dmg). Here anyway this chance is bugged for now so + str only for pve

• Like 1