Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Fear base values not the same as official classic

Since the hotfix today fear spells are absolutely garbage and i have started this topic to prove it. As a start i've tested base fear chance using curse fear and im happy to report that on our server its bugged compared to official. As you see from this thread https://4gameforum.com/threads/615413/  the values should be for a -5 char

7620a98cb13700732336ec9986722107.png

71,5% for fear and 89,5% for silence. I've replicated the same test on our server using the same difference level 70 necro fear vs lvl 63 character. On official the test was done as lvl 74 vs 69. Anyway I've casted 500 fears on a target 7 levels below me to test the base chance and the results are as following

233 fears landed out of 500 casts or 46,6% base land rate on a target 7 levels below me without any buffs.

According to the official server tests and data I should be landing around ~70% of the fears.

Also I've done limited testing on silence and it's also definitely less than 88% chance.

It's not fear garbage.
It's fixed mental.
Fear was not touched at all.

If u did test:

233 fears landed out of 500 casts or 46,6% base land rate on a target 7 levels below me without any buffs.

i dont believe it. Coz nothing except mental fix wasnt changed.

It's not fear garbage.
It's fixed mental.
Fear was not touched at all.

If u did test:

i dont believe it. Coz nothing except mental fix wasnt changed.

​Yes i specifically tested it without any buffs and NO mental because i have data from official server only without mental. I've requested an official test on official server with mental and ill post the results as soon as my request is fulfilled. I can't post a video of a test atm cuze im at work but when i get home tonight ill do a small test showing no mental and that normal land rate on a target -7 levels is ~46-50% and not 71% as it is on official.

If you are actually a game designer you should be able to replicate the test yourself lvl 70 fear vs lvl 63 SE no mental,no buffs , necro had full castle buffs.

P.S It's not very nice to call people liers based on nothing, especially when i wasted 4 hours testing stuff yesterday because of that screwed up fix.

This is half my mana on fears lvl 71 ( 70 fear ) vs lvl 63 SE with only MS as buff. So -7 levels difference skill vs character:

If a character is lower more than 6 levels your debuffs will have lower landing rate on them, so a 76 lvl will have trouble stunning 66 lvls.

It's always been so here, we don't know why but it is so.

Taduliz was saying that debuffs got fixed, no ugly - we just catched up with levels.

If a character is lower more than 6 levels your debuffs will have lower landing rate on them, so a 76 lvl will have trouble stunning 66 lvls.

Taduliz was saying that debuffs got fixed, no ugly - we just catched up with levels.

​I will test with exactly 5 and 6 level difference tonight,  didn't have a suitable character available tonight. That's why i tested it with -7. What you say is true according to the official test as well, but the value isn't as drastic as the results on our server.

That biz trol :D

Noob please! You play necro right? The strongest class on classic right. You dare to come here on forum and cry that its too weak? Go ebay hands. Rip necro.

• Like 1

That biz trol :D

​well 2 first lines re actually true. Well 3rd one is true too, but its not to topic xD

mental could not just got shitty, coz nothing was changed

​Yes i specifically tested it without any buffs and NO mental because i have data from official server only without mental. I've requested an official test on official server with mental and ill post the results as soon as my request is fulfilled. I can't post a video of a test atm cuze im at work but when i get home tonight ill do a small test showing no mental and that normal land rate on a target -7 levels is ~46-50% and not 71% as it is on official.

If you are actually a game designer you should be able to replicate the test yourself lvl 70 fear vs lvl 63 SE no mental,no buffs , necro had full castle buffs.

P.S It's not very nice to call people liers based on nothing, especially when i wasted 4 hours testing stuff yesterday because of that screwed up fix.

This is half my mana on fears lvl 71 ( 70 fear ) vs lvl 63 SE with only MS as buff. So -7 levels difference skill vs character:

On video you should show the buffs and level of your target.
Demoss DA i'm sure he's 68-70 in many fights landed easily horror on me like 3/4 that i'm 5-7 lvls more than him after "fixed" mental shield. I'll agree with the troll guy, don't come here saying the most op char in game needs boost on fear xD my gosh..

On video you should show the buffs and level of your target.
Demoss DA i'm sure he's 68-70 in many fights landed easily horror on me like 3/4 that i'm 5-7 lvls more than him after "fixed" mental shield. I'll agree with the troll guy, don't come here saying the most op char in game needs boost on fear xD my gosh..

​what rizos said, don't come and post crap on my topic when you don't know the mechanics :D DA horror has much better land rate than other fears.

I'm not posting crap, for me it's the same shiet both, horror and curse fear got high land rate and you can't even remove it. Stuns can be removed 90% from normal hit or skill-spell. Sleep too, silence too (with core) fear not and you asking to increase the land rate while it's already op. So who is posting crap here man? ;D 

you asking to increase the land rate while it's already op. So who is posting crap here man?

​all of you guys are viewing reports from wrong point of side, if something, there is not going to be any boosting, but fixing if its showed it doesnt work like on official

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this