Sign in to follow this  
AwakenDemon

OOC CP #2

Nice zerg.

At end like 10 pt vs 7 Perkunas.

​papa oppa wasn't able to carry you guys this time so let's blame the numbers ahaaam.

• Like 1

Nice zerg.

​papa oppa wasn't able to carry you guys this time so let's blame the numbers ahaaam.

We really tried to:( but was too big Zerg :(

Nice zerg.

​Vanity in the first pvp we had 5 parties and after that 6 , u had atleast 2-3 more. I really like how during the last 2 weeks where u lost 90% of loa pvp's you kept quite, but as soon as u brought the zerg you started being pro trash talker on the forum. You should keep quite until you are relevant in pvp's, mb at lvl 76 if u dont get banned for botaki room. Just by memory i can recall atleast 8 parties u had there yesterday and im sure im missing 1-2 meatshields.

thats so funny

When u bring your zerg at LOA and pvp that is perfectly normal. Perfectly normal is also when u go wake up ur NA and Vietnamese parties just to zerg the shit out of your enemies in EU prime time. But in the moment when they brings equal CC to yours that actually happens 1st time since months and the tears for zerg are all over the forum already.

• Like 3

thats so funny

When u bring your zerg at LOA and pvp that is perfectly normal. Perfectly normal is also when u go wake up ur NA and Vietnamese parties just to zerg the shit out of your enemies in EU prime time. But in the moment when they brings equal CC to yours that actually happens 1st time since months and the tears for zerg are all over the forum already.

Oh my lovely noob hello once again:) as I said previous topics once per month we let your brave ally to make one good pvp movie how you rekt us twice much then we are.. But when we came at bridge 2 our PT vs 3  your pt you got every time hard rekt :( so where are these movies man? Enjoy next month we will let you win us daily to make your garbage movie once again. Don't even want to like video when 10 pt rekt 5. We are not terminators, but you can GVG us any time you want just PM me here at forum and show me ur pure skil.

Nice zerg.

​Vanity in the first pvp we had 5 parties and after that 6 , u had atleast 2-3 more. I really like how during the last 2 weeks where u lost 90% of loa pvp's you kept quite, but as soon as u brought the zerg you started being pro trash talker on the forum. You should keep quite until you are relevant in pvp's, mb at lvl 76 if u dont get banned for botaki room. Just by memory i can recall atleast 8 parties u had there yesterday and im sure im missing 1-2 meatshields.

​A simple '' good fight '' would make you guys look better, more rational and less butthurt. I'm not going to dig into numbers and whatnot since l2 was never a fair game, 

Nice zerg.

​A simple '' good fight '' would make you guys look better, more rational and less butthurt. I'm not going to dig into numbers and whatnot since l2 was never a fair game, 

Not even close to good fight :)

thats so funny

Oh my lovely noob hello once again:) as I said previous topics once per month we let your brave ally to make one good pvp movie how you rekt us twice much then we are.. But when we came at bridge 2 our PT vs 3  your pt you got every time hard rekt :( so where are these movies man? Enjoy next month we will let you win us daily to make your garbage movie once again. Don't even want to like video when 10 pt rekt 5. We are not terminators, but you can GVG us any time you want just PM me here at forum and show me ur pure skil.

​We see your pure skills every single day. On a choosing a pvp spots, on contesting epics, on sieges.

Now .. after Chinese and ES .. wondering who you will join next because we all know that w/o 200 + in cc u just cant sleep properly. 

Nice zerg.

Not even close to good fight :)

​stop confirming my theory :D

Nice zerg.

​Check my history and on most pvp videos i've posted good fight actually. You are the one that started insult baiting with your oppa comment, even thought u know u had much more people and the fight was meaningless on skill , since the numbers were too disproportional.

@awakendemon last 3 weeks we either had equal parties or there was 1 party difference on each side depending on times and fight. Don't talk big when the only times you can farm in loa is when soil party afks to you.

thats so funny

​We see your pure skills every single day. On a choosing a pvp spots, on contesting epics, on sieges.

Now .. after Chinese and ES .. wondering who you will join next because we all know that w/o 200 + in cc u just cant sleep properly. 

Lol? Look at this garbage, i told you if you so good you can show how good  is your party, What 200 Ppl are you talking about, wtf is that Trash talks? I tell you once again if you are so awesome staying behind your meatshield and press 2 buttons, show us this skill at 9v9 then we will talk about it..

and all that comments from you that passing money bridge only when holding oppa`s hand?

and all that comments from you that passing money bridge only when holding oppa`s hand?

​Post more bullshit like that, for every post like that im uncluding an extra clip of my party wrecking u 1v1 of 1v2. I have a few clips i wasn't planning on using since you were too easy, but im inclined to include them now :) good fights

dont you even want 1 vs 1? :D

go back to the rest 12`y olds please.

I talk about the 200+ ppl CC that u handless morons forming each time for an event. Same mentality goes on your daily actions.

Who will be the one after ES?

P.S. dont forget to stay behind Biz

dont make us shy. By the way where is the fight 20 min before this fights ? When we killed your parties as little kitties? And your BP trying to SOE behind the pillar ???and got rekt anyway, dat agent 007.. I will post it to show you how miserable and useless all your parties w/o twice ppl advantage... 

I talk about the 200+ ppl CC that u handless morons forming each time for an event. Same mentality goes on your daily actions.

​i meant 1v1 parties or we wrecking u 1v2 parties , you will see when i post my clips tonight , just cuze u like to talk big ;)

Mmm so, at the end we are handless- you are pro.

But where are your movies when YOUR PT not this Zerg killing us??? 

We are 12 y.o noobs but you are little garbage pussy and don't want to 9v9 pure pvp? Ok you are too pro for us , but it's YOU who is posting how your 100+ ppl killing us 50+.. And then trash talk that we are making Zerg, hmmm. You are still RetardedDemon as always Gl hf, seeya one month later with your new garbage Zerg video :(

By the way nice PRs from us ) even when we are 3-4 ppl) :( and you are 9

Its entertaining to me how you guys got some gangs in a month and start waving your weenies on forum with a video =)
If you wanna talk numbers, we were always less 2 packs on each fight you lost at heart.
When we fight equal numbers you always lose because i count you, each fight in your pvp videos you won is when we were outnumbered with lack of position edge.

My pro AD running with  aq lvl 1 xD, archer who used my bow to level up, CP that I told to kill banshees from my trains to build you up, CP that bought keys and recs at half prices, CP that I gave you daggers, tips to farm, tips to spy, to stay protected, to control positions - SHUT YOUR MOUTH lol) after I'm done with Soil, you fucker i'm coming after you, by that time you better be ready sucker or you will too be easy like xwarx.

• Like 1

To 9 vs 9 who?

You dont even have your own char here. Going and driving ppl`s character all over Perkunas.

Also what you will prove when a 5 months old archer party goes vs 1 year+ mage party that soaking epics from every clan where they going into?