Sign in to follow this  
ProkurorPX

account banned

nikname: BornForYou

login: Prokurorpx

Good morning, I play on the server one day. I got a bann for the use of prohibited software. Although it does not run any utilities for the game and login. Could you tell what kind of program in your Guard saw a threat and how to solve the problem with the lock?

Thx for help!

Good morning, I play on the server one day. I got a bann for the use of prohibited software. Although it does not run any utilities for the game and login. Could you tell what kind of program in your Guard saw a threat and how to solve the problem with the lock?

Thx for help!

​to start with you should removed the adrenaline from your pc and not use it xD

you account got banned for usage of adrenaline at 2017-01-24 07:47:15.247.

contact support by ticket on website.

Thx for help!

Hello, thx for  answer. This program really was actually open on my computer, but it is for other purposes. If you pay attention, it was neglect after having the authorization of the char in the game. If the program does not touch gameplay or automation, the license server rules have not been violated. The sweat will run adrenaline yang together with the active window l2. But I am absolutely sure that did not violate any rules of the server

Thx for help!

Hello, thx for  answer. This program really was actually open on my computer, but it is for other purposes. If you pay attention, it was neglect after having the authorization of the char in the game. If the program does not touch gameplay or automation, the license server rules have not been violated. The sweat will run adrenaline yang together with the active window l2. But I am absolutely sure that did not violate any rules of the server

When you play on CC, just switch off all sketchy programoos and you'll be okay. Once I got banned for posting an illegal meme so mark my words when I say I know about breaking the law.

Afer all, this country is a bad place to stay for outlaws like you and me. 

Thx for help!

​I don't understand what purposes of using bot can not violate rules? Check where chars are, spam from bot, kill mobs, check how much chars near you, autouse something?

Thx for help!

​I don't understand what purposes of using bot can not violate rules? Check where chars are, spam from bot, kill mobs, check how much chars near you, autouse something?

​I have on a server one account is created 23,01,2017, with one personage and this personage not used strange software for what or. I do not hide that at the active window of lineage2  started adrenaline, that physically was in the folder of downloads and he was not assumed to use in a copula with the window of L2.

if I violated some of rules, then did it not intentionally, and would like to ask the removal of bann from my personage. In replacements I promise that I will be more attentive behaves to the choice of the run programs in the moment of open client of lineage2

P.S.: Do not deprive me desire to play from after foolish coincidence.

Thank you for operative answers and attention.

Unfortunately, we don't know your intentions, when you were starting adrenalin on your PC. If it was an accident, or a try to use it.
But you, as a player, should know that any 3rd program is not allowed on our server.

So we can't just unban you for violating server rules and play on our server with started 3rd party software.

Unfortunately, we don't know your intentions, when you were starting adrenalin on your PC. If it was an accident, or a try to use it.
But you, as a player, should know that any 3rd program is not allowed on our server.

So we can't just unban you for violating server rules and play on our server with started 3rd party software.

​I agree with the foolish act, a question consists in that whether there is possibility to deblock an account for only violation of beginning player