ProGressive

9v9 Tournament(CP leaders)

What you think about making 9v9 tournamet(especially CP leaders)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. 9v9 ?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • WTF? We dont need this.

Okey need some community opinion about this.

Because I am fan of 9v9, I would like to ask you if your party would like to participate in something like this:

Typical 9v9 tournament

Event idea: To see which party is the strongest in the server at exact date.(+-)

Date and time: 2017-02-05 gmt +2 18:00 (siege time)

Entry: 1kk per party

Best of one.

Game table(only example):

http://imgur.com/a/f84ZY

Table matches made by random generator (video for proof and no drama later)

Winners take the prize and Honor

Rules:

0) Max 16 parties (because it will take around 2 hours)

1)Party is allowed to have boxes, but in total 9 people

2)After buffing only 1 minute to rest or full rest(with gm help)

3)No potions or res/BRES scrolls.

4)Party who is late or don’t have full party is eliminated.

5)Last party member standing=winners

6) People breaking fair play rules are kicked out of tournament.

7)payement and participation has to be done till Saturday evening(this is joke atm)

Soooo we can make this even withouth GM help if we have normal community who wont interfare.(but probably impossible)

But offcourse with some GM closing coliseum gates is easier to make tournament as well as good commercial for the server + fun for the players.

And izi pizi 16 kk for winners.

• Like 5

It would not be fair, but I would like to have that experience. The difference in levels is decisive, so it's not about "the best", but "the strongest". 

Mine is already registered =P

It would not be fair, but I would like to have that experience. The difference in levels is decisive, so it's not about "the best", but "the strongest". 

Mine is already registered =P

​Mine would lose it also, but i would like to go to something like this. :P 

i believe once 2.0 is set up and everything, community could work something out with admins to have this kind of event (maybe on bigger scale even, with some good rewards) on test server like Gran Kain did, same lvls, same equip grade conditions

it could be officially streamed (by admins, and players), maybe some admin together with some pick from community could even do the commentary on stream (which would add pace to fight i think, that would attract more people), depending how long the stream would last, maybe some small (like some amount of CoLs every hour to one of the ppl who is watching the stream)

yep, i think it could be blast, but i dont think its possible to do in soon future ebcause of 2.0 update, but would definitely like something like that

• Like 1

Why there is Uchi cp and Rizos cp? We are in 1 cp.....

O wait.... Its that fanboy.....

​its Ribos, dude, nobody gives a sh1t about u, stop boosting your ego :D 

Cmon...... There is Rizos Rizo Riso Ribos Razo Rizzo and probably some more.. Wtf is that? :/

P.S. Modoy for comentator, doesnt have cp anyway

i believe once 2.0 is set up and everything, community could work something out with admins to have this kind of event (maybe on bigger scale even, with some good rewards) on test server like Gran Kain did, same lvls, same equip grade conditions

t could be officially streamed (by admins, and players), maybe some admin together with some pick from community could even do the commentary on stream (which would add pace to fight i think, that would attract more people), depending how long the stream would last, maybe some small (like some amount of CoLs every hour to one of the ppl who is watching the stream)

yep, i think it could be blast, but i dont think its possible to do in soon future ebcause of 2.0 update, but would definitely like something like that

​The point is thats why i dont ask to make something like that video, because it takes time and preparation. And for tournament in coliseum it takes only "close and open gates" And thats it. Everything else can be done by players. Actually i can make most of thing with registration and so on. Just need to think what u guys think. If there will be a lot of people who want it, we can even do it on our own, withouth GM

t could be officially streamed (by admins, and players), maybe some admin together with some pick from community could even do the commentary on stream (which would add pace to fight i think, that would attract more people), depending how long the stream would last, maybe some small (like some amount of CoLs every hour to one of the ppl who is watching the stream)

​The point is thats why i dont ask to make something like that video, because it takes time and preparation. And for tournament in coliseum it takes only "close and open gates" And thats it. Everything else can be done by players. Actually i can make most of thing with registration and so on. Just need to think what u guys think. If there will be a lot of people who want it, we can even do it on our own, withouth GM

​sure, i just pointed out what could be done in order to massively advertise the server, because eventho its much preparations and things around it, it will also take time to organize things and the event itself will take much time, i cannot imagine how many ppl would start to think to come play here after watching event on such a big scale

• Like 1

I think its good way for admins to advertise server. PPL LOVE TO WATCH SUCH EVENTS. Its much better than siege. You could stream it and attract many ppl to join server. Start stream 1h before event starts put counter there and short introduce of event server teams etc on screen. Make some small amount of col giveaway choosing random guy watching stream every x time etc. Overall win - win situation for players and server(admins)

I think its good way for admins to advertise server. PPL LOVE TO WATCH SUCH EVENTS. Its much better than siege. You could stream it and attract many ppl to join server. Start stream 1h before event starts put counter there and short introduce of event server teams etc on screen. Make some small amount of col giveaway choosing random guy watching stream every x time etc. Overall win - win situation for players and server(admins)

​Totally agree. Especially when we dont ask same levels or equips. One GM is enough like San0, to countdown and close gates, regen MP. And koll can leave stream in the middle in the room and go sleep.

10kk per party for event  min 

​If we make more then there should be prizes 1 2 3 places. And 10 kk for someone is too much, for example none of parties 60-65 will join because they will be crushed.

What if you make a 500k/player registration 4.5m per party. It'd be cool to equip with C grades +0 but even on this we need a GM checking equip. (I mean they can even put a shadow armor-weapon-jewells that people want) Emi, duals C blunt C everything on C grades, same equip and not have potions/scrolls on inventory. Also that's very important..
... NO PR! :P
However I'm afraid you missed few parties, like demoss

I know, my CP will take Hellhound on my place in this tournament, will easy kill Soil, and Soil will say lag and donator

​You miss the point here man, it's a game with internet connection. When somebody got delay can't play 100% yes? yes. No need to proove that i'm better than him or not, he's ridiculous since he posted the video, while he asked me to test his dyes and told him I got delay. Doesn't say much to me. Also i'm asking you again, do you even exist with a char?

The idea is good, the main idea about "9vs9 event"

i dont like the points:

allowed to have boxes? are u kidding ? what kind of event is this? each party have to go with just his party buffs. and no scrolls ofc.

hp pots yes cause all people can use and it is hard check that no one is using.

who dotn have full party because some internet disconection, is not reason to kick them, they can fight with 8 guys.

member or members :D

I dont like this kind of event, all vs all ? ofc will be joined parties fighting in same side.

Better make 1 party vs other party, who win, pass next match, ... eliminatory.

No! cause some parties can make allied and thats not fair event.

​did u even check the post or picture he showed? ofc its tournament style and not deathmatch -.-

The idea is good, the main idea about "9vs9 event"

i dont like the points:

allowed to have boxes? are u kidding ? what kind of event is this? each party have to go with just his party buffs. and no scrolls ofc.

hp pots yes cause all people can use and it is hard check that no one is using.

who dotn have full party because some internet disconection, is not reason to kick them, they can fight with 8 guys.

member or members :D

This means you can log in 2nd window ur ee for example if he is off and u keep him in pt. Cant have boxes out of party. Max numbrr of chars =9=1 pt