Kse

Lunar New Year!

Dear friends!

Our server has a lot of players from Asian countries, which are celebrating New Year on January, 28th!

And since we love all our players, and love holidays, we couldn't stay away from celebration!

To congratulate our players, we prepared these small gifts:

On January, 28 - January, 29 - We are announcing Donation Bonus!

All donations, made during these 2 days will come with 15% bonus!

On January, 27 after restart everyone will get Chinese new year Gift Box, which contain:

7 days Opera Mask - Liu Bei 

7 days Opera Mask - Guan Yu 

7 days Opera Mask - Zhang Fei

3 days Agathion - Blue Opera 

3 days Agathion - Red Opera

ATTENTION!

To see presents you need to update the Client after the restart on January, 27!

Happy Holidays from Classic Team!

Happy Asian New Year to my Asian allies.

I'm glad u do those masks/agathions per time only. U should reconsider with every fancy item/agathion in future to not give them permanent. None of them fit L2 lore, and look ugly. Ofc except normal hats, not chicken ones. Do them even 3 month long, but not permanent.

Another 4 weeks* without siege? :ph34r: Happy holidays to asian people. Also give them an asian proxy to play without lag :D  

• Like 1

We can't make test of such proxies because it's better test from client side, but if you will give me in skype proxy that helping you with ping, we will buy it, no problem. We was trying to collect such information with some Asian players, but didn't succeed.

We can't make test of such proxies because it's better test from client side, but if you will give me in skype proxy that helping you with ping, we will buy it, no problem. We was trying to collect such information with some Asian players, but didn't succeed.

​but youre the expert here, koll, we just...gamer, we dont know anything about proxy

​but youre the expert here, koll, we just...gamer, we dont know anything about proxy

​Yes, the problem is to make all needed tests I need to fly somewhere in Asia ;)  - will be best case.

​Yes, the problem is to make all needed tests I need to fly somewhere in Asia ;)  - will be best case.

​if you need me to test something just pm me in private skype, we will have private conversation in some private place about a private server which is trying to have an asean private proxy B|

​if you need me to test something just pm me in private skype, we will have private conversation in some private place B|

​Send me message tomorrow please in skype, we will talk about Asian proxy more or maybe will buy one already tomorrow, but only after tests and when we will see that it's actually help.

​i'm researching about some lag issues, could you give us info what ip shall we ping for our tests? and whats the physical location of server for us to try vpn's ?

1) Please stop using this topic for tech help. Create new in "I need help". 

2) Sent in PM.

In next 1 hour topic will be cleaned from off-topic.

Edited by Koll