Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

RIP CEPELEROS

12 Party / 91 friends :D

​We making CC all players online, that means even parties in abg are in CC. But still a zerg tho, not bad! 
Hope we play again together guys, take care :):)

• Like 1

CC is for every party that is online, in abg, bs. Some people ally different alliances for epics, some people make a big CC of their ally members.

• Like 1

Daddy isn't going anywhere, see you pussies ingame

​Nice admin stuff, how much did u pay for unban your bot pt?

Oh yes admins and I are the best of friends :D Funny how you never talked shit ingame before, why you so confident now?

Daddy isn't going anywhere, see you pussies ingame

​Nice admin stuff, how much did u pay for unban your bot pt?

Oh yes admins and I are the best of friends :D Funny how you never talked shit ingame before, why you so confident now?

​Lol, we both know that u alway bot nnyxi room, and we both know that u pay for unban. (PS never said that u are best friends with adm)

• Like 1

Wow wow fishfood pussies? Tell me noob how you PR from us every single moment in your new life in ZERGILIANCE , if your party want to tell us pussies ingame come and show us how strong are you, ah wait you and PussieDemon never fight 9v9 it's too hard without Zerg in front:(

• Like 1

It's funny how a week ago when perks won EU pvp in LoA, they had more parties nobody came to the forums and cried, but now that you have been kicked out all week you come to talk about numbers.

Since when was using clickers botting? Everyone saw the video I got banned for with nyxi. But I guess you cool kids will wait for 2.0 when the clicker macros come out so you can do it the "legit" way.

Wow wow fishfood pussies? Tell me noob how you PR from us every single moment in your new life in ZERGILIANCE , if your party want to tell us pussies ingame come and show us how strong are you, ah wait you and PussieDemon never fight 9v9 it's too hard without Zerg in front:(

​I don't even know who the fuck you are, I've only PRed in BS when I was with small party and that was from Oppa party who was 6-7 levels higher than me.

It's funny how a week ago when perks won EU pvp in LoA, they had more parties nobody came to the forums and cried, but now that you have been kicked out all week you come to talk about numbers.

Since when was using clickers botting? Everyone saw the video I got banned for with nyxi. But I guess you cool kids will wait for 2.0 when the clicker macros come out so you can do it the "legit" way.

But no one from

us came here and show how big is our dick, telling that OH OH OH Ez Pz!! And we were never more every time we fought with less number of ppl than you have 

PS for you noob, I don't even know why you put same garbage as AD did ", cause it's not GF, you know why? It wasn't hard fight it wasn't close fight, it was like a train rush in a bicycle... Nothing to see at ... Just a peace of trash, you just press two buttons and strong parties in front were doing their really GOOD JOB.. All your trash parties are nothing without soil fat meat shield .. Who mostly control us.. So if they will put this video with their hard job carrying you every single TF- yes, they deserve GF but you are just trash.

But no one from

us came here and show how big is our dick, telling that OH OH OH Ez Pz!! And we were never more every time we fought with less number of ppl than you have 

PS for you noob, I don't even know why you put same garbage as AD did ", cause it's not GF, you know why? It wasn't hard fight it wasn't close fight, it was like a train rush in a bicycle... Nothing to see at ... Just a peace of trash, you just press two buttons and strong parties in front were doing their really GOOD JOB.. All your trash parties are nothing without soil fat meat shield .. Who mostly control us.. So if they will put this video with their hard job carrying you every single TF- yes, they deserve GF but you are just trash.

• Like 1

But no one from

Nooby tH hello Run away and PR plz again and again from us.. Like yesterday in ABG then go off.. Cause cry hard :(

And take armbar pro with u.. Say hello to your EE really good job sometimes PR with prefire :((chamkill or smth like that 

• Like 1

​U can tell this sh1t about clickers to adm, but we both know that u use adrenaline or smth similar. 
PS: about clickers

1. Players are not allowed to:

1.1 Use any kind of tool or 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC. 
1.1.1 Be in one party with a player, who uses 3rd party software. If such abuser is detected, the full party will be punished.

• Like 3

But no one from

Nooby tH hello Run away and PR plz again and again from us.. Like yesterday in ABG then go off.. Cause cry hard :(

And take armbar pro with u.. Say hello to your EE really good job sometimes PR with prefire :((chamkill or smth like that 

Lets make PR great again!

• Like 1