Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

RIP CEPELEROS

Since when was using clickers botting? Everyone saw the video I got banned for with nyxi. But I guess you cool kids will wait for 2.0 when the clicker macros come out so you can do it the "legit" way.

​everyone saw salaras in BS being on bot in PVP VIDEO (not even tape to bust him, just pvp video), so its pretty hilarious how ppl always say how their pt got banned for "1 person using clicker" ;)

• Like 1

This Fire + cat buff is insane. Look at the damage to SPS/SORC 76 :D Just sadly cat or bd is boxed i guess, would be nicer -1 DD + 1 active cat :P 

About CC. We make full ally CC, not only ones who go loa. Btw i dont have fishfood in friendlist :P oh oh oh

Again 0:38 whymonday rushed in and no one of DPS have macro for him. Good that some random fear came in... 

I remember fight maybe 3 weeks ago when we go raped because their over came in and made mass silence + root two times...

All in all i want to say:

Oh Oh Oh !

etorazetodwa=pincakerino ulialia.

Again 0:38 whymonday rushed in and no one of DPS have macro for him. Good that some random fear came in... 

I remember fight maybe 3 weeks ago when we go raped because their over came in and made mass silence + root two times...

Oh Oh Oh !

​either i am blind or even the DD which posted frapses in this topic has his macro binded on "E" button, thing that nobody focuses him is different story, but there are for sure ppl having him on macro

Oh Oh Oh !

​either i am blind or even the DD which posted frapses in this topic has his macro binded on "E" button, thing that nobody focuses him is different story, but there are for sure ppl having him on macro

​Okey i wrote it bad. No one uses macro. Instead of have.

Daddy isn't going anywhere, see you pussies ingame

​Nice admin stuff, how much did u pay for unban your bot pt?

Oh yes admins and I are the best of friends :D Funny how you never talked shit ingame before, why you so confident now?

​the problem is that he got perma ban, fukers cheater got perma ban, but if u just switch pc u can still play

thats the main weakness of our ban system. An banned should stay banned. Not that he buy char and new pc and he play still.

Lool go ask biz to show you the video, entire party moving around except 2 archers in snipe had G15 macros looping, which here is against the rules and whole party gets banned. You guys have never experienced what real cheaters are, go play on any Russian server and watch the PvP scripts. Fuck even retail these days is still 100% scripts.

It's funny how anyone who came to my room in LoA got smashed, they weren't calling us bots then :D

Lool go ask biz to show you the video, entire party moving around except 2 archers in snipe had G15 macros looping, which here is against the rules and whole party gets banned. You guys have never experienced what real cheaters are, go play on any Russian server and watch the PvP scripts. Fuck even retail these days is still 100% scripts.

It's funny how anyone who came to my room in LoA got smashed, they weren't calling us bots then :D

​how many ppl came to visit u there at 4 AM?

​how many ppl came to visit u there at 4 AM?

​Was never there at 4am, but when we did log in the morning we fought Chinese parties. We usually log off in SA prime time, but kiam/rollan farm 3 way. Time is pretty subjective to where you live, reminds me of my last server where people called us no life zombies because we have drivers :D

pretty strange all ur friends that help u drive, have same name irl - Adrenalin. Its so popular name in ur country or just a coincidence?

• Like 2

​I remember before the siege u were watching our exp in your room about 8h. So dont lie pls, that u smashing everyone there.

​I remember before the siege u were watching our exp in your room about 8h. So dont lie pls, that u smashing everyone there.

So because you exp in my room out of my CP prime, it doesn't mean we didn't win every 9v9 we had for that room? :D Big congrats on your exp session

So because you exp in my room out of my CP prime, it doesn't mean we didn't win every 9v9 we had for that room? :D Big congrats on your exp session

​Didnt saw u 9v9 anyone, always relog or pr
PS: I'm not trying to be rude

• Like 1

​tell me about smash little pussy..

This Fire + cat buff is insane. Look at the damage to SPS/SORC 76 :D Just sadly cat or bd is boxed i guess, would be nicer -1 DD + 1 active cat :P 

About CC. We make full ally CC, not only ones who go loa. Btw i dont have fishfood in friendlist :P oh oh oh

Oh Oh Oh !

​oh me dear nice PR yday :DDDD in BS so pro

To tell you some usefull info. Pink doesnt know eng. But you still can think i am pink.

no this time it was no clicker, it was friend driver playing

pretty strange all ur friends that help u drive, have same name irl - Adrenalin. Its so popular name in ur country or just a coincidence?

​Don't talk crap bout my favorite fishfood, he's been here since the project started, one of the true oldschools :P

​Don't talk crap bout my favorite fishfood, he's been here since the project started, one of the true oldschools :P

​So if he is playing from the start, he can bot, violate server rules?

Lool look at all these butthurt kids, if you look on the ban list you can see those chars are banned. I'm sure you already asked bizz for the video when I was banned for using clickers, I'm too lazy to post it. You can keep spamming your bot report button on me, I'll still be here :)