Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

RIP CEPELEROS

You can keep spamming your bot report button on me, I'll still be here :)

​just number of "o"'s in nick will be bigger? :D ​

I only go up to 3 o's, then I use fishf00d 

• Like 1

damn fish whatever you did to all these forum warriors, they don't forget :D

They just jealous because we been on CC when they were still peeing in diapers #First100Masterrace (but you'll get a pass too :P)

Lool look at all these butthurt kids, if you look on the ban list you can see those chars are banned. I'm sure you already asked bizz for the video when I was banned for using clickers, I'm too lazy to post it. You can keep spamming your bot report button on me, I'll still be here :)

​Probably u can see banned names in ban list, not chars, nice bot at seal of shilen btw.

Lool look at all these butthurt kids, if you look on the ban list you can see those chars are banned. I'm sure you already asked bizz for the video when I was banned for using clickers, I'm too lazy to post it. You can keep spamming your bot report button on me, I'll still be here :)

​Probably u can see banned names in ban list, not chars, nice bot at seal of shilen btw.

​loool look at you try hard, I haven't been to seal of shilen since I was an overlord like 6 months ago. Keep trying tho :)

​loool look at you try hard, I haven't been to seal of shilen since I was an overlord like 6 months ago. Keep trying tho :)

​Try hard, wut? When u quoting someone it's tryhard for u?
Ask adrenaline support to make for you bot on forum if it's so hard for you

• Like 1

​I don't get your logic. So first I'm a botter, but now I'm a poor botter, and need to seek assistance on forums? I can't wait to see what you call me when you die to my 6x mages :)

If u want to be clown and from reading ur posts it looks like, then its not good to laugh from ur own jokes, u know? Its now how proffesional clowns do it.

​I don't get your logic. So first I'm a botter, but now I'm a poor botter, and need to seek assistance on forums? I can't wait to see what you call me when you die to my 6x mages :)

​Last time you saw my pt coming to you, it was relog. It was the same with your 7x archer pt, so can you tell me when exactly u will fight vs my pt? This year, or next one?

I despise ppl like u. Botters with big mouth on forum and pussies in game. Cya in game, fraps on all the time. Start boting new chars already

I despise ppl like u. Botters with big mouth on forum and pussies in game. Cya in game, fraps on all the time. Start boting new chars already

​stop bleeding ma'am xD

​LOOL I just had a friend tell me who you played with. Tempest and band of bobs in Rpg-club? LOL no wonder you're on my dick you've been getting shit on for years now

​LOOL I just had a friend tell me who you played with. Tempest and band of bobs in Rpg-club? LOL no wonder you're on my dick you've been getting shit on for years now

​shall we see some proof of it? or will u say "was not even worth frapsing" or maybe that u shitted on them in first 2 weeks after server start, because after that u usually quit because competition starts to catch up with u?

Yes i played in these clans and  happy with that but sorry, Ive never seen nonfactor fishfood on any server. 1st time ive met u was on this server when i went to loa and saw 1 archer pt boting and ive read their nicks. Hf nonfactor botter wirh botting ur new chars in case u get banned on wl again. 

​shall we see some proof of it? or will u say "was not even worth frapsing" or maybe that u shitted on them in first 2 weeks after server start, because after that u usually quit because competition starts to catch up with u?

​Anyone who has played RPG-Club already knows genocide defeated the almighty russian clan AfterLife. Tempest lasted a few weeks and were never to be seen again. Anyone who played there is proof. I heard you were also in Kael's clan on that shitty interlude server, where your clan leader was an actual GM. You guys got smashed for a month straight and you were creating items/chars (Hello 79 overlord who came out of nowhere while your entire clan was still green tag) 

But hey it's 2017 now, I guess these are the quality of frags I get these days

Who is kael? Oo. Didnt play on low rate interlude ever. You were in geno? Explains a lot. Couldnt care less about server jumping bots. What are you doing here yet? Didnt you outlvl and 'win' server after 1st month after server opening and cash out? I thought that was ur politics