Sign in to follow this  
stefangi

New player joining

Hello there,

I;m a new player joining the server and i was wondering if there are people that want to join me from lvl 1, or if some people can help me with items like top NG to make my leveling more pleasant.

Kind regards

Hello there,

I;m a new player joining the server and i was wondering if there are people that want to join me from lvl 1, or if some people can help me with items like top NG to make my leveling more pleasant.

Kind regards

​You get server present, top no grade weapon for 7 days, soulshots no grade that u can use from lvl 1 to 19, and some buffs scrolls.

There is quest with reward D grade armor set and wont be so hard get D grade weapon. Just play, get adena and buy the weapon, u will have fun.

Gl

• Like 2

Hi, Im thinking to join as well. I never played Classic version, so my question is are supports here welcomed? Can I start with BD/SWS for example? Any perspective appreciated!

Hi, Im thinking to join as well. I never played Classic version, so my question is are supports here welcomed? Can I start with BD/SWS for example? Any perspective appreciated!

​You are correct, BD and SWS are welcomed, but some other like SE or PP are often somebody's window.

Hello there,

Kind regards

​You get server present, top no grade weapon for 7 days, soulshots no grade that u can use from lvl 1 to 19, and some buffs scrolls.

There is quest with reward D grade armor set and wont be so hard get D grade weapon. Just play, get adena and buy the weapon, u will have fun.

Gl

Hi, im also new what is the quest for d armor thx

Hello there,

Kind regards

Gl

Hi, im also new what is the quest for d armor thx

​It's called 'Moon Knight' or smth like that. Starts at 25 :) 

To all newbies: Consider waiting for 2.0 (which I strongly believe will get released within first half of February) to get benefits of the achievement system: https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/#achievesystem