Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

To Me No Malakies

You think you are a general because you got a clan and playing L2-If another time you will use a third person for your problems i wlll force you to sit on "my throne" when im sitting on the throne

• Like 4

now imagine this fight with CP pots

gotta give credits u actually survived vs him (coz everybody knows duelist eats tanks for breakfast), but u know he could run away many times, and even if he didnt, the fight would never end

(also the dmg is funny, looked like two 20 lvl chars hitting each other with no grade blunts w/o soulshots, like bam 20 dmg, bam critical 50 dmg) :D 

• Like 1

I  see some people believe soil is semiGod or smthing cant explain the reason post this vid its obvious that he  got tons of cancels from pet then no mana and it was a fight  AA vs tank and in the end a guy from your clan came to end this stupid fight....cause its that simple if glady dont kill you till mana goes down he cant kill anything its excaclty the same with daggers you can kill dagger lvl 75 if he dont succes to kill you with blows but anyway lets say  gg cause we used to do it....

I  see some people believe soil is semiGod or smthing cant explain the reason post this vid its obvious that he  got tons of cancels from pet then no mana and it was a fight  AA vs tank and in the end a guy from your clan came to end this stupid fight....cause its that simple if glady dont kill you till mana goes down he cant kill anything its excaclty the same with daggers you can kill dagger lvl 75 if he dont succes to kill you with blows but anyway lets say  gg cause we used to do it....

​dont underestimate daggers auto attack crits ;x

​First of all , i upload this video because he does a very Disrespect thing to me that and i dont want to mention that because i dont want to give details on that....
Secondly , you say "he  got tons of cancels from pet then no mana "....With the same think i can say that i died from a gladi because he used 5 tss-5 buster on me(its non sence).....
Thirdly,he challenged me in 1v1 fight in arena after that...In every video he claims that he got honor(?)and this proves that he dont got honor(?)...You dont provoke a guy that start playing 1 year after you with 8 lvls - equip difference to challenge him in a fight and the reason you do that is because you lost before that...you just say gf and you end the conversation there....Anyway,later he does things to force me to upload it...even i dont play 2 full months here i disrespect him and some guys from his clan for targetting a guy lower in items-lvl...For example Tankadin came when i was 58 lvl with c grade weap armor and untagged and fought me on EV north to prove what?What they afraid from a 58 lvl untag guy?Anyway i wanna see the rest of the comments

Edit:He also bring a guy from his clan as you saw in the end of video but she didnt manage to reach him faster

• Like 3

​First of all , i upload this video because he does a very Disrespect thing to me that and i dont want to mention that because i dont want to give details on that....
Secondly , you say "he  got tons of cancels from pet then no mana "....With the same think i can say that i died from a gladi because he used 5 tss-5 buster on me(its non sence).....
Thirdly,he challenged me in 1v1 fight in arena after that...In every video he claims that he got honor(?)and this proves that he dont got honor(?)...You dont provoke a guy that start playing 1 year after you with 8 lvls - equip difference to challenge him in a fight and the reason you do that is because you lost before that...you just say gf and you end the conversation there....Anyway,later he does things to force me to upload it...even i dont play 2 full months here i disrespect him and some guys from his clan for targetting a guy lower in items-lvl...For example Tankadin came when i was 58 lvl with c grade weap armor and untagged and fought me on EV north to prove what?What they afraid from a 58 lvl untag guy?Anyway i wanna see the rest of the comments

​Man, since I started to play, I still wonder that hahahaha. Nice video, bro!

Edit:He also bring a guy from his clan as you saw in the end of video but she didnt manage to reach him faster

​You cant compare people that start 1 year ago with your self mate you never felt -10 per death you never xp w.o SS w.o xp areas e.t.c nowadays its easy hit 60 lvl just dont use that argument i dont defend anyone i just dont believe is  such a big deal to 1v1 soil :)

​dont underestimate daggers auto attack crits ;x

​After all this cancel propably a dagger would not have Focus-Dw :P

I didnt have idea that you are fighting like 5-6 minutes... I get there by myself to search for Theseus..

​You mean to die from Theseus.. :D

• Like 1

I didnt have idea that you are fighting like 5-6 minutes... I get there by myself to search for Theseus..

​You mean to die from Theseus.. :D

​He had a D.A with him... What else to do? :D

i honestly hope that scroll u have soil is blessed the body, because if thats your HP pool w/o blessed the body its time to quit archer

Guess what

Upload the whole pvp and not the ending... Show us that you had GM with you and came to delete buffs and later a mob of me while i farming and after 5 sec you gang me from the hills....You didnt have even the guts to face me like a man...Upload the whole video if you have balls..
An Advice:Dont Let me Farm

i honestly hope that scroll u have soil is blessed the body, because if thats your HP pool w/o blessed the body its time to quit archer

​I had btb from castle and he canceled me with few other buffs, scroll is clarity. (I reach 7.7k HP with btb, modoy. Love u too xD)

Leonida yes, scroll actually wasn't clarity, it was GM stats. No need to saw the whole fight because there's no point on this. You can't kill me now, stop creating hate from nowhere. When you reach 72+ you'll have a chance

Upload the whole fight now i didnt frap it...Upload it..Why didnt you upload the fight from the begin??You got something to hide from the others?

Ps.Sorry for Greek...Το ονομα του συγκροτηματος σου ταιριαζει ΓΑΝΤΙ

• Like 1

​I had btb from castle and he canceled me with few other buffs, scroll is clarity. (I reach 7.7k HP with btb, modoy. Love u too xD)

Leonida yes, scroll actually wasn't clarity, it was GM stats. No need to saw the whole fight because there's no point on this. You can't kill me now, stop creating hate from nowhere. When you reach 72+ you'll have a chance

​7.7k hp, 5.5k cp on pp buffs, i think i will just rip myself with my SR trying to kill something like that

​7.7k hp, 5.5k cp on pp buffs, i think i will just rip myself with my SR trying to kill something like that

​Well ye, my set give me like 850 HP and I have +3 con on dyes as well, i'm a big piece of meat xD