Sign in to follow this  
kkthx

FightClub CP member #4 an Daily PvP (pro tips for the win)

I was about to go sleep, but got info about stronk ROK member PKing in Alligator Island. So we went there, kill ROK PK, and we wait.

Bishop (x)*
SwS
Tyrant

vs

Bishop (x, x, x)*
BD (x)*
Tyrant (x, x)*
Glad (x, x)*

* - death count.

Sadly started to record after first enemy Tyr+BP death. Didn't expect they will res and keep fighting. WP :)

So we ended up with 1 death for 8 deaths in 3v4 fight.

I guess thats how teamplay and skill looks like :)

• Like 1

That ROK tyr goes to AI and FoM everyday 

​don't be a lie. i dont come to FoM and i don't come AL everyday. if i exp my low lvl's chars my tyr staying on relog and def.

I dont where to type this post! so i prefer to type it here! i saw ppl to streem i ppl to make a good marketing for our server  but isee stream the guy who did relog for wait enemys to make train and gang then or to wait until they leave this is incredible!! How can i say that strategy? Where is the ppl for perkunas who flame whatver we do!  Really guys this a game this is not war try to enjoy that f**** game.. you said on low clans pk or come on our ally this is your plan to fear ppl? Poor guys enjoy that game

I dont where to type this post! so i prefer to type it here! i saw ppl to streem i ppl to make a good marketing for our server  but isee stream the guy who did relog for wait enemys to make train and gang then or to wait until they leave this is incredible!! How can i say that strategy? Where is the ppl for perkunas who flame whatver we do!  Really guys this a game this is not war try to enjoy that f**** game.. you said on low clans pk or come on our ally this is your plan to fear ppl? Poor guys enjoy that game

​you were 4 pt, bro. wtf you talking abou?:)) against us 2 pt. what we have in the end?

​yeah, we rekt u hard today :D thats called strategy. U had more parties, higher lvls, so we used higher IQ. Easy as that :) Thanks for posting!

we will get more and more because we arent dictactors like you we are family here... so i think if oppas party isnt there n1 want to come perkunas

we will get more and more because we arent dictactors like you we are family here... so i think if oppas party isnt there n1 want to come perkunas

​well this is interesting, i thought soil said that he doesnt like to have a lot of people - better wants to have better players with high lvl.

and its nice of you to think about us