Fll

Bug, cant see enemy

Killed our of nowhere, cant see the enemy, cant take him to target. Bug or cheat?

Add pls this bug priority number 1#, its rly often and its rly suck, u see death enemy and he/she/it come again and killing u from invisible position.

Rly often we have it when we farm and we many times kill enemy from WatH/UQ.Its nothing pleasureable.

Killed our of nowhere, cant see the enemy, cant take him to target. Bug or cheat?

​This reminded me of a case I worked on few years back... And as I clicked on the video, I immediately sensed something wrong:

I wasn't quite sure what it was, so I ran it through some software at work:

Zoom and enhance...

I ran it through some smart algorithms used on decrypting secret files...

...AND THEN IT HIT ME:

IT'S JOHN CENA, YOU CAN'T SEE HIM BECAUSE HIS TIME IS NOW

S9ACiA.png

/SOLVED

• Like 2

Дело скорее всего в настройках дальности и прорисовки игры, что прописаны в l2.ini. По крайней мере мне так кажется, при взгляде на качество картинки в видео. Если вы их изменяли, то враг для вас может быть не виден, хотя стоит не так далеко.

The matter is likely in the settings range, and draw games that are registered in l2.ini. At least I think so, looking at the quality of the pictures in the video. If you modified them, the enemy for you can not be seen, but is not so far away.

Дело скорее всего в настройках дальности и прорисовки игры, что прописаны в l2.ini. По крайней мере мне так кажется, при взгляде на качество картинки в видео. Если вы их изменяли, то враг для вас может быть не виден, хотя стоит не так далеко.

The matter is likely in the settings range, and draw games that are registered in l2.ini. At least I think so, looking at the quality of the pictures in the video. If you modified them, the enemy for you can not be seen, but is not so far away.

​Дело в том что никто из нас 3 не видел ничего, скорее всего как написал Колл, что какая-то часть пакетов потерялась

​he can see mobs/ppl at rahha spot, which are like 2-3k range from him, so for sure he doesnt have lowered range settings (considering max range u can attack someone is 1200)

Those perkunas.....Now they are invisible.... What will be next?

​next we recruit batman :ph34r:

Those perkunas.....Now they are invisible.... What will be next?

we will recruit San0 on DA. Its enough B|