Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Lightning strike

Since you guys fixed FC I think you should start fixing the most obvious bugged skills like LS. The problem is that it has delay when paralyze lands and the main problem is that it should be an active skill but it's a magic skill. About the dmg should be much more than it's atm.

Dont have SK to test but 1 thing is bugged for sure. DEBUFF ACTIVATION DELAY. Its for hex stun LS etc. Its reported already and they said they are going to fix it but busy atm on 2.0 works i guess

Dont have SK to test but 1 thing is bugged for sure. DEBUFF ACTIVATION DELAY. Its for hex stun LS etc. Its reported already and they said they are going to fix it but busy atm on 2.0 works i guess

​LS had a second or 2 seconds delay. At 1.3 was bugged like 100% to everything but 0 delay. However this is why people can bsoe on stun? Because debuffs got delay? Even me, I remember once bsoed with stun shot and still had 2 seconds stun shot at CH

​LS had a second or 2 seconds delay. At 1.3 was bugged like 100% to everything but 0 delay. However this is why people can bsoe on stun? Because debuffs got delay? Even me, I remember once bsoed with stun shot and still had 2 seconds stun shot at CH

​yeah, but its generally debuff problem, not LS problem (this delay)

Since you guys fixed FC I think you should start fixing the most obvious bugged skills like LS. The problem is that it has delay when paralyze lands and the main problem is that it should be an active skill but it's a magic skill. About the dmg should be much more than it's atm.

​Yes there is definitively a problem with ls, it should be like daggers skill (backstab, deadly blow) with fixed power, and not influenced by p/m atk that is a consequente bug.

btw i already had reported this http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/11805-lightning-strike/

​yeah, but its generally debuff problem, not LS problem (this delay)

​I'm talking about a delay you can feel it a lot.. Like moving normally before you get it, not 0.30 - 0.40 sec delay

0.30-0.40 is actually that delay. True, u can hit bsoe in that time, but anything else. Same goes for other debuffs like stun. When im getting stunned i still do 1/4 cast of my skill, then the effect appears on me (the stun). Enough time to think for me that the stun didnt land, but then bitter fact, actually it landed, lol.

look the DA Fea*r, only 6 second in GK. here its like 9 ? another time buG '?

edit: Necro Fear 6 sec too. here 9 ! new thing to fix :)

Edited by Haibara

Ur cluless in every post. Better dont speak at all. On 2.0 most of debufs duration is decreased

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Ur cluless in every post. Better dont speak at all. On 2.0 most of debufs duration is decreased

i forgot its 2.0 u.u

Sign in to follow this