anderver

FIXED fantom ranger!!

NEED FIXED fantom ranger!!  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think guys?

• yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in Pantom Ranger?
    • no need fixed (FATAL COUNTER)

haha, couldnt stop laughing when rizos told me about this, he knew u were in BS, so he was prepared for you :D if u want to spawn camp, at least learn how to do that dirty tactic

enjoy

• Like 1

1 HIT!!!!!!!!!!112321.jpg

​When will u buy some normal armor, newbie? PL has pdef almost as a robe.

I never laughed so hard in my life :D

​U don't what his nick means) Translated from russian, it means a sofa, couch) Well, as u can see he matches it perfectly on screenshot above.

• Like 1

:D:D:D this screenshot made my day. I thik on official fatal counte bugged too :D. Plz report bug to ncsoft.

Btw need 20 euro? :D

• Like 1

:D:D:D this screenshot made my day. I thik on official fatal counte bugged too :D. Plz report bug to ncsoft.

​but, but, what will he say if he rerolls to PR and then dies to SR? :( maybe then will be fix SR stun ^^ 

• Like 1

Look like worth to make phantom ranger with half life make 12k  damage,,, is a good way to boost some members... keep try hard

​WTF!?

• Like 1

You guys play classic so its not star wars l2.

Yet you want prs to one shot everything.

????? 

Better nerf +12 wit?

​ppl are that bias and hypocrite

• Like 2

​actually, he wasted 20euros to reroll from glad to hawkeye.
PS :D:D:D:D:D

You guys play classic so its not star wars l2.

Yet you want prs to one shot everything.

????? 

Better nerf +12 wit?

Quite long time ago i saw a chart, made by proffesionals, the quality of the chart was so great that i belive noone can forget what it was representing.

The clown fiesta is strong on club these days

You are fixing something - you are breaking something ( in this situation some asses are on hard hellfire). 

This dmg is insane PRs now making insane dmg even on tanks... But this is what PR about his attack speed sucks biggest ... ever, but if he got an eye on his  enemy and can do cast :) you are done ... At the same time you know Mage can kill him faster due to cast speed/lucky Crits, necro can fear/anchor hard rekt him, dagger can one shot him, glady can stun two shot him/same tyrant, WL can perma stun him, SR just cast stun faster and if lucky on landrate GG BB PR, so yes at mass pvp due to good positioning and target preferences he could heart you a lot , also if you are staying and watching how he stun hex FC u... Got rekt.. but w/o This FC what is this class about? Just not another one 2-button archer hero? With hex/freez and some other shit? Nope he must be uniq class as everyone else.

PS poor useless Hawkeyes :(

• Like 2

You are fixing something - you are breaking something ( in this situation some asses are on hard hellfire). 

This dmg is insane PRs now making insane dmg even on tanks... But this is what PR about his attack speed sucks biggest ... ever, but if he got an eye on his  enemy and can do cast :) you are done ... At the same time you know Mage can kill him faster due to cast speed/lucky Crits, necro can fear/anchor hard rekt him, dagger can one shot him, glady can stun two shot him/same tyrant, WL can perma stun him, SR just cast stun faster and if lucky on landrate GG BB PR, so yes at mass pvp due to good positioning and target preferences he could heart you a lot , also if you are staying and watching how he stun hex FC u... Got rekt.. but w/o This FC what is this class about? Just not another one 2-button archer hero? With hex/freez and some other shit? Nope he must be uniq class as everyone else.

Well explained bro. Just ppl who never played pr and comenting here, have zero clue about it.

Well explained bro. Just ppl who never played pr and comenting here, have zero clue about it.

Ty, also lets fix OLs.. They can stun/fear/sleep/root/silence/drain/

Thry have insane pdef/mdef stats, heal, cp regen, big amount of hp/cp, also some DOTs.. Which heart... Uffff.. And look at poor Pr with his FC :(

Fix ol necro glad wl da sk tyrant. And the most important! FIX ENTANGLE!! (Hello Sandor). Remove fc from pr, lightning strike from sk, summon f rom necro, debufs from ol, guts/zealot/lionheart from destro, stun from dwarf, horror and stun from Da, aoe stuns from wl, totems from tyrant and banana + lionheart from glad. Also dont forget to remove battle heal rand mass res from bish and clarity recharge and pr from ee ^^ I think l2 will be so cool then and balanced, every1 will just f1 and be equal ^^. Such a dream l2 word ;D. Who needs class unique skills

Fix ol necro glad wl da sk tyrant. And the most important! FIX ENTANGLE!! (Hello Sandor). Remove fc from pr, lightning strike from sk, summon f rom necro, debufs from ol, guts/zealot/lionheart from destro, stun from dwarf, horror and stun from Da, aoe stuns from wl, totems from tyrant and banana + lionheart from glad. I think l2 will be so cool then and balanced, every1 will just f1 and be equal ^^. Such a dream l2 word ;D. Who needs class unique skills

​Nerf hawkeyes snipe>fc

• Like 1

This topic is not about solo farming pr cos it's stupid almost all mages can solo farm with buff and especially with orfen lvl 3. But the goal of topic was about FC damage... Well I think dmg really high but I don't see what need to be nerfed? Y ppl always complain that this works wrong or this works not like in GK and so on. FC works now like on official server and pr's transfore into deadly weapon they soft  slow and could die as well with 1 hit but if they hit it could be 1 shot... THis is l2 every race has prons and cons, guys, NE soft but strong dmg, Elfs fast but lowest dmg and human was always balanced between races.  

This topic is not about solo farming pr cos it's stupid almost all mages can solo farm with buff and especially with orfen lvl 3. But the goal of topic was about FC damage... Well I think dmg really high but I don't see what need to be nerfed? Y ppl always complain that this works wrong or this works not like in GK and so on. FC works now like on official server and pr's transfore into deadly weapon they soft  slow and could die as well with 1 hit but if they hit it could be 1 shot... THis is l2 every race has prons and cons, guys, NE soft but strong dmg, Elfs fast but lowest dmg and human was always balanced between races.  

xDxDxD

tbh - someone at NCSOFT rly like human race!

• Like 2