anderver

FIXED fantom ranger!!

NEED FIXED fantom ranger!!  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think guys?

• yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in Pantom Ranger?
    • no need fixed (FATAL COUNTER)

​again, i said people like you.

if you are rying to keep server close to off, then fight for every change, not only the things that you dont like.

im not a hipocrite, i just stated that if your argument is "its not offlike" then either we have exacly like official skills or we have customised skills, you cant say that sth is not off like and want to change it while other not offlike skills are fine for you. and with that, its you whos a hipocrite

​Yes 100% agree, thats what i was saying on forum for past half year. Either all skils offi or change every skill on every class to make ur own balance. U didnt discover America bro. To be honest i have no clue why you call me hypocrite then? As i said u are clueless about my statemets on forum and u try to flame me, go back to or cave read some old posts and come back. Cya.

This is soo pathetic and salty topic, i cant even believe it has 200+ replies lol. 

The funny thing is that if the FC was official-like since the beggining nobody will cry here (or at least not that much). Its just the way how braindead koreans designed and implemented it, accept it or change chronicle - its simple as that. 

Why i dont see rivers of tears about banana-stun gladies anymore? Or ranged aoe stun warlords etc? Only bcs admins decided not to nerf these classic features since the beggining, so people just adapted to it. The biggest mistake in this case was the nerfing the skill at the first place. As i said, if admins let FC retail-like since the begining we can all avoid this such a drama. 

• Like 1

Why i dont see rivers of tears about banana-stun gladies anymore? Or ranged aoe stun warlords etc? Only bcs admins decided not to nerf these classic features since the beggining, so people just adapted to it. The biggest mistake in this case was the nerfing the skill at the first place. As i said, if admins let FC retail-like since the begining we can all avoid this such a drama. 

​it didnt work at all at start ( was doing no dmg), then admins "fixed" it (on purpose) to deal 50% of retail dmg with crit chance

Does this skill crit? because the description says it doesn't and, after receiving a whopping 9000 damage hit (full buffed, doom plate armor set... like 1200 pdef), my face was:

giphy.gif

Does this skill crit? because the description says it doesn't and, after receiving a whopping 9000 damage hit (full buffed, doom plate armor set... like 1200 pdef), my face was:

​skill cannot and doesnt crit, i wonder on what class u achieved 1200 P def and got 9k dmg tho

​skill cannot and doesnt crit, i wonder on what class u achieved 1200 P def and got 9k dmg tho

Basically a warlord with doom heavy set, lvl 72. Check that I even had sws songs:​

ok, not 9k but close and still ridiculously high...

Basically a warlord with doom heavy set, lvl 72. Check that I even had sws songs:​

You had song but you also had triple slash debuff -23% pdef :) 

​ok, so there are few things worth noticing
1. u had zerk on, so it dropped your def by quite some
2. it could be FC into your back, thus 20% dmg increase (so the dmg to front would be like 6600)
3. u had triple slash on, which decreases your p def by 23%, so overall dmg boost by other ppl is like 30% (because of how formulas work)
4. PR could be on very low HP, so he could scale FC to the most

and wuala, there is your possible 8200 dmg

2. it could be FC into your back, thus 20% dmg increase (so the dmg to front would be like 6600)
3. u had triple slash on, which decreases your p def by 23%, so overall dmg boost by other ppl is like 30% (because of how formulas work)

​You forgot one more thing CmoTaH it's a guy who has +12 str dye and +++ bop,PL set(+4str) what did y expected?? Take for example other DD clas with max Boost dmg dye and good gear, and everything that Modoy said above.

​LoLxD They decrease pdef without any regret and then complain about receiving 8200 dmg. Topic starter wears PL in fact. And how can this wooden fabrics protect normally?

​You forgot one more thing CmoTaH it's a guy who has +8 str dye and +5 bop,PL set(+4str) what did y expected?? Take for example other DD clas with max Boost dmg dye and good gear, and everything that Modoy said above.

​/fixed

Hello,

As Nurjke pretty well explained, there are so many classes with so strong skills compared to them this is nothing. PRs only one and only advantage against others is this.

People do so much investment to exp chars here and changing the core skills of classes like in this example based on 5 or 10 forum QQ-ers is really unfair.

Polls are pretty cool, but with that small differences and activity compared to all players base is just again really unfair to affected people.

With all my respect to all the administration !!! If you decide to do such changes u should at least  give those classes a FREE CLASS CHANGE!

With all my respect to all the administration !!! If you decide to do such changes u should at least  give those classes a FREE CLASS CHANGE!

​unless its some custom change, i disagree, ppl should know how the class works, not like "now this class is bugged, let me play it" and once its fixed, they get free class change to next bugged class and enjoy their free OP classes

​unless its some custom change, i disagree, ppl should know how the class works, not like "now this class is bugged, let me play it" and once its fixed, they get free class change to next bugged class and enjoy their free OP classes

​I'm not here to make forum wars like you as I see, I just come here post my opinion. And like you say "custom change", it will be exacly this if there is change. PPL know its working normal atm.

nothing to answer here, from waht i see the option for fixed FC is winning so considering we have a FIXED FC theres nothing to say here.

• Like 2

Berserker spirit is lowers 5-8% (can't remember if it was 1 or 2), triple slash 23%, but song of earth is 25%, that almost compensates them. I'm not gonna factor anything else because we can't say for sure but, in my opinion, dealing 8000+ damage to a character of similar level wearing a heavy doom set it's ridiculously high and needs a nerf. Dealing such a massive amount of damage from a ranged attack with only 5 seconds of reuse is extremely OP.

nothing to answer here, from waht i see the option for fixed FC is winning so considering we have a FIXED FC theres nothing to say here.

​Poll says the opposite and I don't think its even "official". And no, you didn't fixed it, you just massively boosted it...

Berserker spirit is lowers 5-8% (can't remember if it was 1 or 2), triple slash 23%, but song of earth is 25%, that almost compensates them. I'm not gonna factor anything else because we can't say for sure but, in my opinion, dealing 8000+ damage to a character of similar level wearing a heavy doom set it's ridiculously high and needs a nerf. Dealing such a massive amount of damage from a ranged attack with only 5 seconds of reuse is extremely OP.

​Poll says the opposite and I don't think its even "official". And no, you didn't fixed it, you just massively boosted it...

​Im obviously pr and i voted for 1st option cos it says FC should be fixed. So i understand this option as keeping FC as it is no?

"yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in MY Pantom Ranger" so it works same as official :)

​Im obviously pr and i voted for 1st option cos it says FC should be fixed. So i understand this option as keeping FC as it is no?

"yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in MY Pantom Ranger" so it works same as official :)

​The thread was created AFTER the "fix", so the poll is about fixing it AGAIN.

​thats called "nerfing", not "fixing"

​​Go back and read the OP, I'm pretty sure he is an expert in semantics.

​thats called "nerfing", not "fixing"

​​Go back and read the OP, I'm pretty sure he is an expert in semantics.

​isnt he retarded if asks for fixing a skills that is already fixed?

i just dont understand, admins what to have a topic with 100 pages and think this sh1t will go all the way?

• Like 1

The only way PR to do so much dmg is to be in condition that is directly dangerous for him!Ppls must understand that is not so easy to survive in pvp while being in 200hp for example!And while whole enemy CC is being very very carefull for your presence there!Stop complaining for being hitted hard from some1 who knows how to play his char!There are lot more PR's that dont know how to do it,and have zero impact in mass pvp.And you can believe me that PR have no chance for free mistake!Every mistake = death = zero impact in fight after that!Not to mention how time spending is to get in frenzy in time for pvp.Not to mention2 that even frenzed PR is too often pretty useless in 1 vs 1 fights.Not to mention3 how dangerous is to hit hard target with reflect combo bufs and not killing it.And here you are too much "not to mentions".

Blah....