anderver

FIXED fantom ranger!!

NEED FIXED fantom ranger!!  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think guys?

• yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in Pantom Ranger?
    • no need fixed (FATAL COUNTER)

The only way PR to do so much dmg is to be in condition that is directly dangerous for him!Ppls must understand that is not so easy to survive in pvp while being in 200hp for example!And while whole enemy CC is being very very carefull for your presence there!Stop complaining for being hitted hard from some1 who knows how to play his char!There are lot more PR's that dont know how to do it,and have zero impact in mass pvp.And you can believe me that PR have no chance for free mistake!Every mistake = death = zero impact in fight after that!Not to mention how time spending is to get in frenzy in time for pvp.Not to mention2 that even frenzed PR is too often pretty useless in 1 vs 1 fights.Not to mention3 how dangerous is to hit hard target with reflect combo bufs and not killing it.And here you are too much "not to mentions".

Blah....

​cleef, legiana, realbuffer. my top 3 PR who fail hard in daily. :D

still no reflect song in perkunas, interesting to see how it will work in combo with simple reflect.

• Like 1

theres a cap value that can be reflected. so even you have 40% reflect and i hit you for 500k dmg, i will not get 200k damage from reflect.

Yesterday i fail hard too:D In second fight.Even if i did 2 frags before that,it was still hard fail,becouse i didnt eliminate important DD's,and die like a idiot couse of misclicking.Anyway my point is that those high dmg's are not so easy,not so often,and for 1 hard hit,normal PR will fail more times and will not do any impact.

theres a cap value that can be reflected. so even you have 40% reflect and i hit you for 500k dmg, i will not get 200k damage from reflect.

​And, AFAIK, you don't receive any damage from reflect if you kill in 1 shot, situation that won't be uncommon with a skill that deals 8-12k...

Fatal counter needs, at least, reuse nerf, like tyrant's punch of doom.

For last time,and i bsoe from this stupid topic.You will receive that high dmg when PR is in extreme dangerous for him conditions,and when you are stupid enough to get lowering p.def. buffs,armors,robes,etc.It is impossible to do such dmg on target with high p def IF i am not on MINIMUM hp.Skill is not guilty for your own stupidity.Period.