anderver

FIXED fantom ranger!!

NEED FIXED fantom ranger!!  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think guys?

• yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in Pantom Ranger?
    • no need fixed (FATAL COUNTER)

FIXED skill -  "FATAL COUNTER" in Phantom Ranger. Very high damage in archers class  - 10k damage. pfff..... pls fixed this skill. No sense to play it.Shot00207.jpg

did u mean no sense to play against it right? coz i imagine it might be fun to play one, and having fun is pretty senseful to me ^_^

• Like 2

there is no balance between the archers

​how there is no balance between archers? PR can kill HE, SR can kill PR, HE cannot kill sh1t, but thats another story

each of the archer has different function in pt, if u cannot understand that, then u shouldnt play archer (its same like saying there is no balance between warriors, because duelist has much better dmg than warlord)

• Like 1

Why don't administration "fix" CDL like this? The same logic, low HP higher dmg. But mages who have to have a higher dmg in game, coz they have lowest hp/cp P.Def,  can't even dream about dmg like that. If they not gonna fix it half of the server will go PR and other half will go to other server...

It's obvious that fatal counter is a cheat) However even on russian official L2classic it's not fixed, here's the official NCsoft answer found in the topic on 4game

https://4gameforum.com/threads/560753/page-6

Quote:

"Fatal Counter skill has bonus damage based on character level.
So, even if the caster's HP is full, they can make some damages.

Basically, Fatal Counter uses different fomula with Curse Death Link skill.
And HP bonus is activated under 40% HP.

Fatal Counter(a powerful physical skill) is given to dark elf as a signature skill.
We assume that it does not break the balance between archer classes.

Current status will be remained.

Thank you."
  • Like 2

Guys its fixed already 1 week ago and it works exacly as on official so u are late 1 week with this topic i think :/. Anyway i vote for 1st option which means it needs to stay fixed as it is now cos fix means to make it work as on official. Cya

• Like 1

tbh i wish everyone could play in some bigger scale (but not massive) like 2 pts vs 2 pts, u will be so sad they actually fixed it because enemy will rush u in first second, smack u hard and the number of FC (not even counting the kills) will be 0, and u will be lying on the floor for whole fight, because some warrior will come to u and smack u 3 shots in 2seconds :D (like soil vs rizo at loa heart, was hilarious how rizos didnt do anything in that fight)

ofc its strong now, but its not opopopopop

Guys its fixed already 1 week ago and it works exacly as on official so u are late 1 week with this topic i think :/. Anyway i vote for 1st option which means it needs to stay fixed as it is now. Cya

​As I understand now we have another problem. What we made with Fatal counter first ( we didn't made firstly as NCsoft have it, because we know it's OP in this state ) is what people want now, and what we made with it after ( made it work like NCsoft have it, because so many people was asking to not make it custom, but make it as NCsoft have ) is incorrect, because it's too OP.

• Like 1

Guys its fixed already 1 week ago and it works exacly as on official so u are late 1 week with this topic i think :/. Anyway i vote for 1st option which means it needs to stay fixed as it is now. Cya

​As I understand now we have another problem. What we made with Fatal counter first ( we didn't made firstly as NCsoft have it, because we know it's OP in this state ) is what people want now, and what we made with it after ( made it work like NCsoft have it, because so many people was asking to not make it custom, but make it as NCsoft have ) is incorrect, because it's too OP.

​thats what butthurt ppl farming solo getting 10k want, because its op in that case scenario

in that case should i make cry topic how i get 2 shotted by mages when i farm solo in BS? what a bullsh1t guys

​thats what butthurt ppl farming solo getting 10k want, because its op in that case scenario

in that case should i make cry topic how i get 2 shotted by mages when i farm solo in BS? what a bullsh1t guys

​go ahead and make one , i delight in the irony

FIXED skill -  "FATAL COUNTER" in Phantom Ranger. Very high damage in archers class  - 10k damage. pfff..... pls fixed this skill. No sense to play it.Shot00207.jpg

​"Theseus killed me and "Cleef. no 1 b 1. How is this possible?we have +6 sets and full buff.....And he gave 1 shots me and 1 shots Cleef .

​Lets listen to a guy, that failed twice writing Phantom Ranger at title voting

• Like 3

also the poll is in gibberish and I can't even understand which option is for what, if there is a poll please make an official one by the admins in proper english and not donkey one.

• Like 2

​go ahead and make one , i delight in the irony

necro.thumb.jpg.f80faa54acb478d0e605c910

ah, sweet, i might consider playing this class which only thing it needs to do is to have more HP+CP than your opponent and just stand AFK, because u can reflect more dmg than u get, so sweeeeeeet

also the poll is in gibberish and I can't even understand which option is for what, if there is a poll please make an official one by the admins in proper english and not donkey one.

​Ahah)) You have to face it, there're many russians playing here ))

​Ahah)) You have to face it, there're many russians playing here ))

​so? I am bulgraian , i do understand some russiand but I do speak proper english on the forum. Hell half of my party is russian and they do still speak in english. The problem in this poll is that you cant understand which option is for what since the english is so bad you can't know if he is talking about the version before admins fixed it to match the official game or you are voting for the admins to fix the current version back to the old one. So make proper effort on the poll or gtfo and go cry somewhere else.

Why don't administration "fix" CDL like this? The same logic, low HP higher dmg. But mages who have to have a higher dmg in game, coz they have lowest hp/cp P.Def,  can't even dream about dmg like that. If they not gonna fix it half of the server will go PR and other half will go to other server...

Ok fix fatal counter like cursed death link and give phantom ranger body to mind. Ok? 

​"Theseus killed me and "Cleef. no 1 b 1. How is this possible?we have +6 sets and full buff.....And he gave 1 shots me and 1 shots Cleef .

Because both of you are newb :) and newb always cry !

Life is not fair, same as game, accept that and learn how to play better

Ask Katsumoto how to kill PR as HE. He is good at it :)

• Like 2