anderver

FIXED fantom ranger!!

NEED FIXED fantom ranger!!  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think guys?

• yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in Pantom Ranger?
    • no need fixed (FATAL COUNTER)

Fatal counter can 1 shot anyone and do insane damage yes, but what makes it broken is that it cannot be evaded so a level 52 PR with 1 HP can hit a level 75 char for 6k. People on gran kain / skelth use lowbie PRs to PK everyone. If you are a level 52 mage nuking a level 75 you will fail every nuke.

Fatal counter can 1 shot anyone and do insane damage yes, but what makes it broken is that it cannot be evaded so a level 52 PR with 1 HP can hit a level 75 char for 6k. People on gran kain / skelth use lowbie PRs to PK everyone. If you are a level 52 mage nuking a level 75 you will fail every nuke.

​dont u lose skills after 4 levels deleveling? since u learn FC on 59, then i guess u cannot 1 shot 75 char with 52 PR

• Like 2

​dont u lose skills after 4 levels deleveling? since u learn FC on 59, then i guess u cannot 1 shot 75 char with 52 PR

​Sorry 5x PR, happy?

​Sorry 5x PR, happy?

​not really, because u are still allowed to play here ^^

• Like 1

​Sorry 5x PR, happy?

​If you can't beat em, ban em

​Sorry 5x PR, happy?

​If you can't beat em, ban em

​dont remember losing to u, so i guess thats not the problem in this case

also it should be more "if they bot and cheat, ban em" ;) here, i fixed it for u

• Like 4

FIXED skill -  "FATAL COUNTER" in Phantom Ranger. Very high damage in archers class  - 10k damage. pfff..... pls fixed this skill. No sense to play it.Shot00207.jpg

​​If u think that PR is powerful and easy to play so just change to PR ... :))

KVeF90x.png

FIXED skill -  "FATAL COUNTER" in Phantom Ranger. Very high damage in archers class  - 10k damage. pfff..... pls fixed this skill. No sense to play it.

It's funny to watch how hawkeye gets butthurt from PR) Hawks always thought they're the best archers and now all they can do is rerollxD.

• Like 2

FIXED skill -  "FATAL COUNTER" in Phantom Ranger. Very high damage in archers class  - 10k damage. pfff..... pls fixed this skill. No sense to play it.Shot00207.jpg

KVeF90x.png

​let's face it , killing cleef is not worth the disk space for a screenshot.

• Like 1

I saw next trashtopic. 9_9

f7d157b2e0cbf6c8b37be7e56b9d3d9e.png

Next topic - nerf CDL? gogo

P.S on topic if there are any custom changes they should just make it work more like cdl , insane dmg when lower hp and little to none on full.

FIXED skill -  "FATAL COUNTER" in Phantom Ranger. Very high damage in archers class  - 10k damage. pfff..... pls fixed this skill. No sense to play it.

It's funny to watch how hawkeye gets butthurt from PR) Hawks always thought they're the best archers and now all they can do is rerollxD.

Hawks are worst archers now. And im happy bout that. Always hated trashy human race in l2 cos they always have many op imbalanced classes

• Like 1

I saw next trashtopic. 9_9

f7d157b2e0cbf6c8b37be7e56b9d3d9e.png

Next topic - nerf CDL? gogo

P.S on topic if there are any custom changes they should just make it work more like cdl , insane dmg when lower hp and little to none on full.

If u wanna make custom server again then custom change all op skills on all classes, not just 1 skill. Ur idea bj is bad. The point is this skill is annoying on ganks cos ppl pk others with 1shot, but on mass pvp this skill is fair cos most pf time u use it on full hp cos of ol clan heals etc and its not 1shoting most of classes then. Ur proposition will nerf it on mass pvp, but ppl gonna still 1shot pk cos they can gank easy on low hp. So pointless change

P.s. wanna nerf prs? Take their castle T_T

Hawks are worst archers now. And im happy bout that. Always hated trashy human race in l2 cos they always have many op imbalanced classes

​i think you are just mad

Not mad but objective. Necro,glad,da,th(compared to other daggers). Insane classes. Show me insane class in elf race :D

Not mad but objective. Necro,glad,da,th(compared to other daggers). Insane classes. Show me insane class in elf race :D

​paladin makes humans the  worst by default :DD

​It's just koreans are to blame. For example, they give Phantom Ranger the OP skill, making it one-shot others and say something like that "It's our vision of this class, we believe it won't break balance between archers". They are either can't calculate at all or they consciously giving OP skills in each following update to different classes so that people reroll and play (donate) again and again.

its all good

dnno why ppl crying... just learn how to play against PR`s

​i am sure u are very objective and your stance on the subject has nothing to do with the fact that u have 2PR's in your party and you can finally kill some1 in pvp :)