anderver

FIXED fantom ranger!!

NEED FIXED fantom ranger!!  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think guys?

• yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in Pantom Ranger?
    • no need fixed (FATAL COUNTER)

if vigi had more archers there would be no such topic, but soon brace yourselfs rerolls are coming

​Actually its not about who have more archers and who doesn't. 

No one of us supporting his opinion. No matter if skill is OP or not, the closer server is to the official its better.

There is still movies floating in YouTube where ExaltMe doing 17+k dmg on full buffed target... so suck it up and learn how to play against it instead of crying for nerfing.

• Like 1

if vigi had more archers there would be no such topic, but soon brace yourselfs rerolls are coming

​Actually its not about who have more archers and who doesn't. 

No one of us supporting his opinion. No matter if skill is OP or not, the closer server is to the official its better.

There is still movies floating in YouTube where ExaltMe doing 17+k dmg on full buffed target... so suck it up and learn how to play against it instead of crying for nerfing.

my point was that a lot of people complain and point out things without having a little knowledge about the subject.

if 1 pr hit me for 10k i will delete my char...

​i drived yday pr 71 lvl and hit sexpistol 6-7k, i was under pp buff. had like 40-60% hp

and this coming from the guy who suggest to make FC like CDL.

​Yes so it requires skill and setup , I know you are unfamiliar with the term skill. Here you can read up on it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skill

​you are a clown, even your cp members doing fun of you. Suggest you to stop humiliating and go re roll to PR that dont require skills and setup

​Yes so it requires skill and setup , I know you are unfamiliar with the term skill. Here you can read up on it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skill

​you are a clown, even your cp members doing fun of you. Suggest you to stop humiliating and go re roll to PR that dont require skills and setup

​i dont comment on your argue topic with him, but this looks like when you dont have what to say :)

​you are so desperate you are asking people who havent played l2 in 5 years to join your CP please... also talk more crap and you will have one orfen char less.

Btw now that u have castle CP and 2 PR's I hope you are gonna fight once and  not PR when party vs party.

dont talk about desparation because you are a random forum recruit

​random forum recruit playing lineage for the 2nd time wrecking you all day everywhere. SAD! I didn't even play l2 yet when i heard you suck dick at the game from people playing around me at the LAN. So a random forum recruit without much l2 experience  > a guy that has been playing for 10 years with 10-20 bitch boys following him everywhere and leading a clan. Must feel so bad for your ego when you have to cry to Soil to protect you in LoA everyday.

you are losing 1 vs 1 with necro vs wc, when u got 2 boxes on  your back and going and crying after that you are 2 lvls below. Tell me more about how you are wrecking ppl

pls make FC as CDL @BJ

you are losing 1 vs 1 with necro, when u got 2 boxes on  your back and going and crying after that you are 2 lvls below. Tell me more about how you are wrecking ppl

pls make FC as CDL @BJ

​is that the definition of 1v1? :DD Ganking some1 who has no mana and is farming at 4 am? Cuze i killed that guy 3v1 u can check it out in my movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5a_PYVdak

Warning this movie contains many clips where u get wrecked even in 2v1 parties situation at the siege behind aden.

btw just a tip since u've only been playing for 10 years

Those 2 that haven't lost any cp in a party pvp in which u were waiting for us, have highier overall level and epics , those 2 are characters called Elven Elder and Bishop. They have healing spells and you should kill them if you want to win a party pvp.bc161ee76267b7881e7cbd433cb96829.jpg

oh thats the video i stopped on first 30 seconds of chasing a single buffer in BS, wont watch it anyway.

16:00 here and by the laws its pure was of time and internet to arguing with morons. But hey, keep writing, tomorrow will read it.

oh thats the video i stopped on first 30 seconds of chasing a single buffer in BS, wont watch it anyway.

16:00 here and by the laws its pure was of time and internet to arguing with morons. But hey, keep writing, tomorrow will read it.

​You better start leveling new orfen char instead of coming to loa tonight because given the fact you refused to level AQ's i doubt u have many chars for orfen and I warned you If you talk too much Ill take Ebeca's char and you probably won't have any cdl char left. So given the fact that you are the most entitled player ever you'd probably request epics without particiaption as usual and when u don't get them ull cry , leave ally. Make your own ally with the CH soil gave you and when you can't farm anywhere without their protection - quit. C ya.

I'm sorry but this skill has that increased power while the caster can die with a single attack. 
Dark elven fighters have 32 con.
I do not understand the reason why this skill power has to be lowered. Its fatal counter (FATAL) you descrease my little hp to kill me? i have a chance in 4 secs cast duration. {check skill discription its 4 secs descreasing the more atk speed you get (oooh yeah... most PR have lowered their dex to have that high damage so yeah too slow to cast)}.
What will happen when 2.0 comes? if this damage is something important to mention start counting the DPS you can get from a mage or a elf/d. elf dagger after 77 lvl.
Oh... and dont forget the Death Sting can't w8 to see pictures of death sting landing criticals on C grade sets.
Instead of posting about damage (generally talking) start equiping higher grade sets and invest on +++ sets not only on weps.
Most ppl QQ by my dmg is "karmian"-"plated leather" guys.

@MoDoy @Rizos

A damage comparison test between backstab and fatal counter(100%hp/60%/30%)  against the same target, if you have the time, characters and will would be helpful:P

In my opinion, if an AW behind you is less deadlier than a Pr on full hp from 900 range, then it is unbalanced. I think we can agree there. At 60% we can start debating who takes more risks for killing enemy healers/nukers.

Again, archers can cast range stun every 3 seconds on other archers/daggers/mages/tanks to lock them before casting hex and fatal counter. Abbys walker and SpH dont have this cc and are also damage dealers of the same race. Sph has less hp/cp/p.def than both. Because of this, on full hp he probably deserves to have higher dps than pr, and with lower hp too (with cdl).

The only reason why i dont want it to be changed is because it is retail like, and prs didnt know that fc had been nerfed until they reached lvl 59.  So now we have to deal with them in the same way we have been dealing with OP classes like necro and gladi. At least there wont be a massive class change from warriors to prs now.

A damage comparison test between backstab and fatal counter(100%hp/60%/30%)  against the same target, if you have the time, characters and will would be helpful:P

In my opinion, if an AW behind you is less deadlier than a Pr on full hp from 900 range, then it is unbalanced. I think we can agree there. At 60% we can start debating who takes more risks for killing enemy healers/nukers.

​i believe thats not problem of PR, but daggers doing really funny dmg unless they do double backstab, tho that should not be problem in 2.0 if u play dagger correctly, in this case most of the classes can pull better dps than daggers

Again, archers can cast range stun every 3 seconds on other archers/daggers/mages/tanks to lock them before casting hex and fatal counter. Abbys walker and SpH dont have this cc and are also damage dealers of the same race. Sph has less hp/cp/p.def than both. Because of this, on full hp he probably deserves to have higher dps than pr, and with lower hp too (with cdl).

​since when this is true? last time i checked, archers were going -CON, which would greatly decrease their HP/CP pool
stun lock is debatable, not every class can be stun locked (warriors) and if mage resists just 1 stun, u are pretty much dead on that range
about dmg, that sph deserves higher dps on full hp, did u see new movie of white team? malcriad0 doing 1.2k normal and 2,5k crit with tempest, which hits 10 targets at once in pvp? coz i could say u thats actually insane at same lvl as FC ;) 

@MoDoy @Rizos

The only reason why i dont want it to be changed is because it is retail like, and prs didnt know that fc had been nerfed until they reached lvl 59.  So now we have to deal with them in the same way we have been dealing with OP classes like necro and gladi. At least there wont be a massive class change from warriors to prs now.

​I landed Fatal on a necro (3,7 on him 3,7 on pet with reflect and i lost 1015 HP leaving me with 40 HP  during mass pvp.
The result was me dying from a basic attack  (rly funny moment though) and him surviving ofc with full hp in 1 sec from healer.
There is no real threat from PR if ppl start playing the game with a brain instead of posting in forum 1 QQ/sec.

• Like 1