anderver

FIXED fantom ranger!!

NEED FIXED fantom ranger!!  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think guys?

• yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in Pantom Ranger?
    • no need fixed (FATAL COUNTER)

I'm sorry but this skill has that increased power while the caster can die with a single attack. 
Dark elven fighters have 32 con.
I do not understand the reason why this skill power has to be lowered. Its fatal counter (FATAL) you descrease my little hp to kill me? i have a chance in 4 secs cast duration. {check skill discription its 4 secs descreasing the more atk speed you get (oooh yeah... most PR have lowered their dex to have that high damage so yeah too slow to cast)}.
What will happen when 2.0 comes? if this damage is something important to mention start counting the DPS you can get from a mage or a elf/d. elf dagger after 77 lvl.
Oh... and dont forget the Death Sting can't w8 to see pictures of death sting landing criticals on C grade sets.
Instead of posting about damage (generally talking) start equiping higher grade sets and invest on +++ sets not only on weps.
Most ppl QQ by my dmg is "karmian"-"plated leather" guys.

Then ​if it works like that its bugged, because the damage must increase as the enemy's hp decrease

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Fatal_Counter_-_Phantom_Ranger

Ohh it is sooooooo funny to watch all of you argue:)

And what makes it even more funnier, i remember every single one of you whining about VR working for mages. Its changed to custom and noone bats an eye. But fev PRs whining about fc wich is now stupidly powerfull make all suffer from korean stupidity. Great job community. Im proud of you.

I'm sorry but this skill has that increased power while the caster can die with a single attack. 
I do not understand the reason why this skill power has to be lowered. Its fatal counter (FATAL) you descrease my little hp to kill me? i have a chance in 4 secs cast duration. {check skill discription its 4 secs descreasing the more atk speed you get (oooh yeah... most PR have lowered their dex to have that high damage so yeah too slow to cast)}.
What will happen when 2.0 comes? if this damage is something important to mention start counting the DPS you can get from a mage or a elf/d. elf dagger after 77 lvl.
Oh... and dont forget the Death Sting can't w8 to see pictures of death sting landing criticals on C grade sets.
Instead of posting about damage (generally talking) start equiping higher grade sets and invest on +++ sets not only on weps.

Then ​if it works like that its bugged, because the damage must increase as the enemy's hp decrease

​Retard detected!!!

/confirmed

​Retard detected!!!

/confirmed

/confirmed

I love clueless ppl speaking

Hows about fixing aura symphony and elemental symphony ? Bcs they are also way too op, arent they? They 1 shot PR which has 1.5k CP and 3.5k hp ? Still want to low more hp to fight against mage?

Dark attack resistance is not fixed yet, is it ? Your cp doesnt have SWS level 74 and Warcryer, does it ?

Isnt it funny enough guys ? 

Retards :)

U guys want to balance the server ? GMs, they already did it to you. They changed class change group's option before fixing fatal counter like official server. Was it not enough to you?

I changed to play PR before this fatal counter was fixed long time ago. There was no hope back then that GMs will fix it as official server. But i still enjoy playing it. Back at that time, HE was top choice in Archer's group and alot of guys i remember, they were disappoint playing PR and they rerolled to HE. And now, after it got fixed like official server. Some HEs complainted that PR is way too op. Lol ! Why dont you guys just try to reroll to PR and take a good look at it to see how excatly PR can do?

• Like 2

Back at that time, HE was top choice in Archer's group and alot of guys i remember, they were disappoint playing PR and they rerolled to HE. And now, after it got fixed like official server. Some HEs complainted that PR is way too op. Lol ! Why dont you guys just try to reroll to PR and take a good look at it to see how excatly PR can do?

​HE was always sh1t archer on classic, even before FC was fixed, i honestly have no idea why ppl play that :D 

​HE was always sh1t archer on classic, even before FC was fixed, i honestly have no idea why ppl play that :D 

Back at that time, HE was top choice in Archer's group and alot of guys i remember, they were disappoint playing PR and they rerolled to HE. And now, after it got fixed like official server. Some HEs complainted that PR is way too op. Lol ! Why dont you guys just try to reroll to PR and take a good look at it to see how excatly PR can do?

​So can you explain me why AD, UI, Cleef and this Matrac choose it but not your elf Mr Legolas ? :D

Both sides has some "point" in this argue... 

I agree that mages has overall much better DPS than PR with FC... but i see the "problem" for me in fact, that FC is fucking huge dmg instantly.. Me as bish has like zero chance to heal my target if its instakilled (robes except necro, rogues).... If you are fast and lucky, you can manage to keep alive for few seconds more some target hitted by mages (and give some time to you CCs to deal with him) but you cant overheal instakill.

You have to accept the fact that in pvp versus archers at least one or two of your robes will die before you eliminate PR (which is quiet easy when you finally manage to target him/her)... 

Overall IMO lets keep FC as close to retail as possible, so lets be it in current state if its what braindead developers intorduced on offi. Too many customs lead to cancerous server and in some aspects we are already close to edge of that... 

• Like 1

​So can you explain me why AD, UI, Cleef and this Matrac choose it but not your elf Mr Legolas ? :D

​i cannot because me myself dont understand why would someone choose HE over PR or SR, 1 possibility is having 1 HE in party which will go for hero, other than that i have no idea

​i cannot because me myself dont understand why would someone choose HE over PR or SR, 1 possibility is having 1 HE in party which will go for hero, other than that i have no idea

​Soulshots/arrows caddy :D

*flies away*

I agree that mages has overall much better DPS than PR with FC... but i see the "problem" for me in fact, that FC is fucking huge dmg instantly.. Me as bish has like zero chance to heal my target if its instakilled (robes except necro, rogues).... If you are fast and lucky, you can manage to keep alive for few seconds more some target hitted by mages (and give some time to you CCs to deal with him) but you cant overheal instakill.

​mages can instant kill u as well as long as u dont have CP left if they crit, its oftens rarely than in FC case, but it also happens

​mages can instant kill u as well as long as u dont have CP left if they crit, its oftens rarely than in FC case, but it also happens

​well yeah, pretty much everything can oneshoot you if they crit (all warriors, archers, daggers, nukers)... but the key element there is !! IF !! they crit. And also when you have down CP its not oneshot anymore...
Please dont cut one thing out of context, the meaning of my reply there was not QQ about FC...

If it's like off, then its fine. Its just unfair, cause for example SexPistol is 75 lvl bishop with full BW robe +3/+4 earth chant lvl 3 earth song full buffs and he gets 7k from an archer with peril +0 68 lvl.

stop QQ bout FC, go QQ about respawn on siege 

​Ye right.. people wanna be meatshields and fight without mp/buffs, they got just one goal, waste the enemy's mp to hit each other with staffs and swords and blunts, aaaand ofc admin are closing the topics not even answering. This is our future here :|

If it's like off, then its fine. Its just unfair, cause for example SexPistol is 75 lvl bishop with full BW robe +3/+4 earth chant lvl 3 earth song full buffs and he gets 7k from an archer with peril +0 68 lvl.

​Ye right.. people wanna be meatshields and fight without mp/buffs, they got just one goal, waste the enemy's mp to hit each other with staffs and swords and blunts, aaaand ofc admin are closing the topics not even answering. This is our future here :|

​they are closing your topics because instead of opening a solid discussion with thought out evidence why it should be changed , all you do after every siege is a one line topic "PLZ ADD RESPAWN TME". For the record I also support adding a respawn time, so im not just hating on your idea. I also think FC is stupid op atm even thought i play in an archer party. I also got oneshot for 9k dmg with songs up by a player that has never killed me or would never kill me in a party vs party setting before, yet still was probably mine and my party's mistake that we didnt identify before the pvp the enemy PR was lowered before the pvp. It's a double edged sword to balance FC, if it was like before it's uselss as fuck, if its like now, it's very op if used smartly like lowering yourself before massive pvps where u cant get targeted down fast enough and if if it's somewhere in between it would probably not be worth to use it over double shot. Whatever they do with that skill , someone will always be unhappy for variety of reasons.

• Like 1

Cmotah friendly fire again on mass pvp? :/

Cmotah strikes again!!

• Like 1