Sign in to follow this  
ROKDevil

Team ROK Siege video

And your Ally lost Oren

​my ally is Rebirth, my ally did not have Oren... anyway it's good change aden for oren =)

man, es play so bad...

​i love u hater, u make me feel important ty :D

​you are calming yourself, i dont hate people. its that my eye bleed when i watch movies of your clan, i can easy explain but there is no point.

p.s. just a hint. in future try to move/kite vs zerg and kill those OL+WL who rush into you. dont even know its good or bad, hope you kill more vigi then us in future.

man, es play so bad...

​you are calming yourself, i dont hate people. its that my eye bleed when i watch movies of your clan, i can easy explain but there is no point.

p.s. just a hint. in future try to move/kite vs zerg and kill those OL+WL who rush into you. dont even know its good or bad, hope you kill more vigi then us in future.

​please let me see your pvp movies and let me learn how be a pro player.

PS: Do not forget that you lost aden without our help "PRO PLAYER" And probably the next siege you do not have our help

man, es play so bad...

​OMG, the thing is you feel pro:) and its not about 1 person, its about the clan. i just gave you a hint what else you want? you kite and kill main target - easy, with your lvl it must be even more easy.

i dont need to be pro to see that you are newbs, but you can learn. vigi try to learn and it helps them.

p.s. u didnt even comment my words, you just changed the topic. you are master of argue

man, es play so bad...

​OMG, the thing is you feel pro:) and its not about 1 person, its about the clan. i just gave you a hint what else you want? you kite and kill main target - easy, with your lvl it must be even more easy.

i dont need to be pro to see that you are newbs, but you can learn. vigi try to learn and it helps them.

p.s. u didnt even comment my words, you just changed the topic. you are master of argue

​archer cp vs front line cp, shutup noob

ps: lucky next siege defending aden

bad edit

​does it make you good players if you helped me? we helped you also - this is the point in helping. we were 30 ppl less when lost aden, now we was 20 ppl more combined with you and won it.

and again you changed topic, i dont talk about relationships between clans, im talking about the fact that you guys are newbs and dont even try to change it.

i think this goes nowhere, so we can stop here. have a nice day. read my hint one more time. vigi was laughing about our plays and now use everything that we did, they even learned a bit how to play on siege.

man, es play so bad...

​i dont even know what are you talking about. watch koll stream at 1 fight and tell me that you are not bags full of rocks. 

bye

man, es play so bad...

​i dont even know what are you talking about. watch koll stream at 1 fight and tell me that you are not bags full of rocks. 

bye

​we will see next siege

Nevu, don't be a little nub when someone shows clearly on white and black mistakes you are making in pvp.

If you can't take critical feedback how else you will improve. Levels, equip are equal to zero when simple mistakes like letting wl, ol get in your masses.

You better say thanks to driver for pointing that mistake out, learn from it and let ally leaders write the politics.

PS: Threaten our people publicly again and I will discuss to your leaders.

bad edit

​does it make you good players if you helped me? we helped you also - this is the point in helping. we were 30 ppl less when lost aden, now we was 20 ppl more combined with you and won it.

and again you changed topic, i dont talk about relationships between clans, im talking about the fact that you guys are newbs and dont even try to change it.

i think this goes nowhere, so we can stop here. have a nice day. read my hint one more time. vigi was laughing about our plays and now use everything that we did, they even learned a bit how to play on siege.

​Everyone is learning cause everyone is trying to use new tactics to suprise hes enemies if someone claims that hes super pro and there is nothing new to learn hes idiot.....
Still i believe it was worth for our side allthough i would love to keep the cstle of Castle's

• Like 1

Nevu, don't be a little nub when someone shows clearly on white and black mistakes you are making in pvp.

If you can't take critical feedback how else you will improve. Levels, equip are equal to zero when simple mistakes like letting wl, ol get in your masses.

You better say thanks to driver for pointing that mistake out, learn from it and let ally leaders write the politics.

​lucky defending aden next siege

​lucky defending aden next siege

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania sulk

• Like 1

first of all you can see how nevu agrues, no point at all.

we have people in ally who dont like each other and trash on forum between them, dont be like vigi. only vigi without watching video can put like to a movie of ally. or support even if its a stupid post.

nobody will give you that hints that i gave, because nobody has interest in you being smart or good at pvp.