Sign in to follow this  
ROKDevil

Team ROK Siege video

And your Ally lost Oren

​my ally is Rebirth, my ally did not have Oren... anyway it's good change aden for oren =)

gg.thumb.jpg.29a460c59853133cb1b6b53ad44

Your alliance is all server except our alliance, btw making more than 1h to take aden from a broken alliance, it was hard to you eh?
It's not aden for oren, you guys always got problem on how you see the castles. It was aden for oren and gludio. Was a nice siege as well.
This siege had much more less people on CC, previous siege was same numbered but that doesn't matter at all, gf ;D

And your Ally lost Oren

​my ally is Rebirth, my ally did not have Oren... anyway it's good change aden for oren =)

​Your alliance is all server except our alliance, btw making more than 1h to take aden from a broken alliance, it was hard to you eh?
It's not aden for oren, you guys always got problem on how you see the castles. It was aden for oren and gludio. Was a nice siege as well.
This siege had much more less people on CC, previous siege was same numbered but that doesn't matter at all, gf ;D

​all server except your ally, that means pretty much half server right? coz other half is in your side :D also what broken alliance? i am pretty sure i saw there vigi, SM, westworld, pride, polaks, koreans, syndicate, so what exactly is broken in your ally? (except the fact u didnt have "official ally chat")

And your Ally lost Oren

​Your alliance is all server except our alliance, btw making more than 1h to take aden from a broken alliance, it was hard to you eh?

​all server except your ally, that means pretty much half server right? coz other half is in your side :D also what broken alliance? i am pretty sure i saw there vigi, SM, westworld, pride, polaks, koreans, syndicate, so what exactly is broken in your ally? (except the fact u didnt have "official ally chat")

​Nah, nothing.. All I see last 2 sieges modoy, was 2 sides (from old sides) being together and you were already a bit more than us, that means no way we're the half server. You just don't playing at nights 

And your Ally lost Oren

Your alliance is all server except our alliance, btw making more than 1h to take aden from a broken alliance, it was hard to you eh?

​Its funny cuze ES gank me much more than your ally.

And your Ally lost Oren

​Its funny cuze ES gank me much more than your ally.

​Then you got bad communication or very bad deals :P

• Like 1

And your Ally lost Oren

​Nah, nothing.. All I see last 2 sieges modoy, was 2 sides (from old sides) being together and you were already a bit more than us, that means no way we're the half server. You just don't playing at nights 

​if i am not mistaken, one of those sides u are speaking is old ES+UQ, however last time i checked UQ was with u, its just Dee cp pissed on your head this time and didnt even show up, but arent UQ archer pts still playing with your side?

and btw, i am playing at nights :D in the end, i am in TfD huehue clan which is american prime

• Like 1

​if i am not mistaken, one of those sides u are speaking is old ES+UQ, however last time i checked UQ was with u, its just Dee cp pissed on your head this time and didnt even show up, but arent UQ archer pts still playing with your side?

and btw, i am playing at nights :D in the end, i am in TfD huehue clan which is american prime

​You are :)

You know nothing Jon Snow :(  

​You are :)

You know nothing Jon Snow :(  

​how come? wasnt SteelWind pt playing under UQ tag just some time ago? the thing they joined u doesnt mean u didnt get your part from UQ side :o 

And your Ally lost Oren

​Pinkcake and oppa weren't with UQ? Dee and others were like 4 people not more

​Pinkcake and oppa weren't with UQ? Dee and others were like 4 people not more

​i have never said pinkcake or oppa joined u, i just asked if u didnt get part of the "old side" u said is now with us

taduliz, dee, morde, ancord, tipitapi, garigudini, fanaxxx, doesnt feel like 4 ppl, thing is ppl left them while they didnt invite others, oppa pt has also many different ppl playing for them now, its not all the old ppl from the times they were in UQ

also idk if those parties are still playing, but UQ had 2 archer CPs before they broke, and as far as i know SteelWind cp is still playing with u (other one i dont even remember nicks, so maybe they quitted)

And your Ally lost Oren

​got screens from different people from both sides. 160 vigi vs 180 perk+es. tell me we was zerg, last time we was 30 ppl less.

Nevu, don't be a little nub when someone shows clearly on white and black mistakes you are making in pvp.

If you can't take critical feedback how else you will improve. Levels, equip are equal to zero when simple mistakes like letting wl, ol get in your masses.

You better say thanks to driver for pointing that mistake out, learn from it and let ally leaders write the politics.

PS: Threaten our people publicly again and I will discuss to your leaders.

What driver does Its not showing ES mistakes. It's only flame and throwing shit and you can check it in every forum section. All I can say its gratz Bizqquit, I dont know you, but respect you as leader and politician because you are doing a great job. It shouldn't be easy keep your ally or cooperative work, or how you want to call it.

And your Ally lost Oren

​Yeye, we're playing 400ppl cc, and you are too Mighty Honor Leader, so we cant still deal with your 9ppl cc

And your Ally lost Oren

​Yeye, we're playing 400ppl cc, and you are too Mighty Honor Leader, so we cant still deal with your 9ppl cc

​But I was in your CC, didnt say that

And your Ally lost Oren

​But I was in your CC, didnt say that

​So, if u could have eyes, you could see that we are a lot less than your ally. And even in daily pvp (talking about eu prime) your side x2 ours, almost all the time.
(PS not in every fight, but some times when we have almost equals like 4v4 pts, u still have some 4-5 pt farming raids/abg/bs)

I always knew the other side leaders have limited intelligence resources, but I never thought it was as low as this. 

If you can't deal with us when i have home rats, then you are in trouble ~

PS: I never wore a castle crown for my own reasons, you started to not wear one as well. I am the res master, damn you took that title away from me too...We have unlimited innovative resources, you can keep copy/paste and you'll always be a step behind - for your information ratting inside an ally is not an edge it shows how dirty you're ready to play for what ? ​

I think all agree how unwise is for a top lvl glad to run around and ress people, can we say the same for 0 dmg dealing char like sws ? I guess not, I am the RezQQuiT, fear my resurrected warriors ;)

• Like 1

Lame you can see on vid Bish dont have mana and OL is dead what u want him to do ? go and die? 

Edit: it has more sense then you biz go and die then Tereza come ress you and she die... idiotic every time

Last siege you had 177-185 people in CC, 2 sieges ago you had 185-190 people. The difference in this siege we had 155-160 with 2 or 3 parties of boxes. Previous siege we had 195-200.
Hahaha good to copy paste one part of my vids, few times you need to rez your guys yes, especially in loa fights. But can't see why this is bad, I mean dropping bananas and rez what is best than this? :D But not rezing your guys on -4 just to win the fight

Last siege you had 177-185 people in CC, 2 sieges ago you had 185-190 people. The difference in this siege we had 155-160 with 2 or 3 parties of boxes. Previous siege we had 195-200.
Hahaha good to copy paste one part of my vids, few times you need to rez your guys yes, especially in loa fights. But can't see why this is bad, I mean dropping bananas and rez what is best than this? :D But not rezing your guys on -4 just to win the fight

1)Totally braindead, so u talking about some boxed pt, and we dont have any of them in cc,right? 
2)Didnt expect such lie from guy who was yelling about honor all the time on forum and ingame. It's funny that we are "zerg", but u can devide your ally on 2, and only after this we will have equal numbers.

1)Totally braindead, so u talking about some boxed pt, and we dont have any of them in cc,right? 
2)Didnt expect such lie from guy who was yelling about honor all the time on forum and ingame. It's funny that we are "zerg", but u can devide your ally on 2, and only after this we will have equal numbers.

​He is using old KGB tactics , accuse the enemy of what they are doing themselves.