Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Castle Siege

-Respawn time when you die at flags or even a death penalty when you die or some penalty when you die. This dying no sense is a failed option.
-Crystals are like paper, increase their HP. (Also i'm pretty sure like 80%, Aden castle missed few crystals, they don't even exist)

We had a nice siege again, well played all.

will we have same topic every 2 weeks?

​Like we had about FC, until it get changed!

​good argument, i'll take it

• Like 1

Freaking nice flood Soil, 5th!! topic, about same stuff!

First u spam ur own threads with nonsense, then open new one. Wheres logic?

STOP THIS FOR GODS SAKE! Its unecessary what u want for u to be done to improve ur zerk. Nobody is interested in that.

the thing is soil or other person, even from our ally, make threads where they want to change something because it doesnt look normal or balanced. but they dont know or cant even imagine the consequences of those changes. what i wanna say is that vigi ally will lose more then win with changes that soil asks for.

just my opinion, not trashing, not trolling.

Let's make it custom SoiL chronicles

​Are you sure it's not custom like this? Because I don't see losing exp in siege area.. Told you again, our server got many custom things and you telling me that I wanna change everything, no I'm not. Many things are cool, other things are not. The things that are not cool, ofc they need to be changed imo always. There's no sense when you die in siege area and in last siege I could easily tell all people go inside and use flags and die like meatshields to enemy until siege is over, but I didn't. I was feeling like i'm abusing the flags, so I prefered better battles even if we lost aden, I don't care. We grapped oren and gludio. The matter is not to win all the time, noone can win all the time but to play more fair and have more fun (dying like this without buffs/mp like a sheep just to keep the castle is not fun).

Let's make it custom SoiL chronicles

​Are you sure it's not custom like this? Because I don't see losing exp in siege area.. Told you again, our server got many custom things and you telling me that I wanna change everything, no I'm not. Many things are cool, other things are not. The things that are not cool, ofc they need to be changed imo always. There's no sense when you die in siege area and in last siege I could easily tell all people go inside and use flags and die like meatshields to enemy until siege is over, but I didn't. I was feeling like i'm abusing the flags, so I prefered better battles even if we lost aden, I don't care. We grapped oren and gludio. The matter is not to win all the time, noone can win all the time but to play more fair and have more fun (dying like this without buffs/mp like a sheep just to keep the castle is not fun).

​Yeah, after u took aden, u started to making some polls and advices to change cs. You want to make cs better for yourself. (PS nice try to be a cool guy that wants to play like "offi")

-Respawn time when you die at flags or even a death penalty when you die or some penalty when you die. This dying no sense is a failed option.
-Crystals are like paper, increase their HP. (Also i'm pretty sure like 80%, Aden castle missed few crystals, they don't even exist)

We had a nice siege again, well played all.

​Create a report in support. Closed.

• Like 2