Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Final Fear TOPIC *OFFICIAL DATA AND TESTS*

Okey first of all i'd like to state that this thread has NOTHING to do with the mental shield change that occurred on the 23th of January. As i've tested it over a few thousand times to acquire data on various skills and at least on the necromancer Curse Fear i can safely report that it's working as intended and cuts the chance by half. So if a debuff has a 50% land rate it would land 25% of the time. This thread however has everything to do with the base chance of the necromancer curse fear which currently after that fix , intentionally or not has the wrong base values as stated here by san0 himself in a conversation with me:

1089f75b5abb2fa8c17901530f51ddf6.png

I have searched and asked for official data because i believe that it should be 70% and after the fix it's not working as intended, i've conducted numerous tests and all of them have fear landing around 46.5% to 48.5% based on 10 tests of 500 fears  and around 21% on targets with mental shield equal or lower level.

From the various experiments performed on classic i've collected the following data that proves my point CORRECT that necromancer's fear base land rate is 70%:

Against same target level necro 74 vs enemy target 74:

031d78c6532ad875fdbe7002e71045e7.png

This data is taken from the thread that experiments if wit has any influence on debuff land rate and as you can see it does. Going from 10 to 22 wit is around 5% difference. It's safe to say that depending on your wit the base chance of fear vs equal level target without mental shield is around ~70%.

Thread source :  https://4gameforum.com/threads/617793/

Against targets -5 and -15 levels:

e9376a05f0a2ec0388466826e1d95f7d.png

This data is taken from the thread that experiments how or if level difference affects necromancer buffs land rate, as you can see the evidence here also suggests that the base land rate is 70%.

Thread source: https://4gameforum.com/threads/615413/

As you can see all the official data points out that the base fear land rate vs players of all kinds of levels equal or lower should be around 70% and not as it is now on our live server 50%.Factoring the recent hotfix to mental shield, fear should land at 35% on targets with mental shield and not sub 25%.

To sum it up I think i have provided sufficient evidence based on OFFICIAL data that the base land rates of necromancer debuffs before mental shield should be as follows:

Curse fear = 70%

Silence = 90%

Anchor = 90%

• Like 6

Finally good proved report post instead of qq ^^. But if u want to increase(fix) fear land rate on op class as necro cos its 'better on official' then dont qq others want to have fixed PRs FC as it works on official.

• Like 1

curse fear at 1.0 and 1.3 at our server works pretty fine, i say this due to some impressions i had on many pvp vids from grain kain/skelth, but after few months, landing rate of curse fear just decrease pretty bad and idk why

Bump still waiting for the fix.. I know you guys are busy with 2.0 but should be easy fix i think :P

You know what bro you did really good job :)but the problem is you know what the problem is :)

+1 for keeping things retail like..even if fear skills are op

​well atm its 25% with MS after fix it should be 35% , what this would make is fear worth to be cast in pvp's cuze at 25% in bigger numbers pvp its just better to spam dmg than to try 25% chance fear :>

I'd like to thank the admins for actually listening to the data i've collected and applying the hotfix based on the evidence i've managed to gather back than. I've also requested a test on the official GK forums and it finally got done.

Here you can see the test:

https://4gameforum.com/threads/640323/

and from that test you can clearly see that the hotfix applied here was 100% correct and matched the official values: 70% base 35% with MS.

On 14.02.2017 at 10:23 PM, BlackJack said:

well atm its 25% with MS after fix it should be 35% , what this would make is fear worth to be cast in pvp's cuze at 25% in bigger numbers pvp its just better to spam dmg than to try 25% chance fear :>

are y still in past? 2.0 coming chant of spirit song of purification tank buffs against debuffs for pt, forget about necro debufsf very very soon they gonna be unseless as well as stun and so on... the only one what gonna be still useable is Curse of Abyss, Curse of Doom ....

Sign in to follow this