Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

Runes: the new 2.0 amazing SA concept

0001248_quartz_points.jpg

first, check this: https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/things/#rooney

then, read this: https://4gameforum.com/threads/614662/

well, i have this very strong feeling of gearing up becoming more and more tedious in classic than in any other previous chronicle.

pre-GoD, all you had to do to upgrade a soul crystal for an SA was to kill some RBs, or a T-Rex eventually, and that was it.

now it's all reduced to rng in 2.0. and since the ratio is around 40% after getting to lv6( stats-wise runes lv6 are already a joke, and a bad one too ), good luck at getting to lv13.

back in the days u had to work for your SA, but at least you always ended up with something in the end. and there was still some sense of satisfaction after finally getting an SA for your weapon.

as conclusion: if you guys are really planning to add some special epic bosses as said previously, i'd strongly suggest to add runes lv12-13 as drop from those RBs as well, just for the sake of competition.

first, check this: https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/things/#rooney

well, i have this very strong feeling of gearing up becoming more and more tedious in classic than in any other previous chronicle.

pre-GoD, all you had to do to upgrade a soul crystal for an SA was to kill some RBs, or a T-Rex eventually, and that was it.

now it's all reduced to rng in 2.0. and since the ratio is around 40% after getting to lv6( stats-wise runes lv6 are already a joke, and a bad one too ), good luck at getting to lv13.

back in the days u had to work for your SA, but at least you always ended up with something in the end. and there was still some sense of satisfaction after finally getting an SA for your weapon.

as conclusion: if you guys are really planning to add some special epic bosses as said previously, i'd strongly suggest to add runes lv12-13 as drop from those RBs as well, just for the sake of competition.

​Maybe some arcana mace's aswell?

• Like 2

​That URL tho

Anyway. I'm going to slide slightly offtopic and just say that whichever the SA system goes, it should benefit A grade weapons over the Star Wars-y C grades. I'm not going to argue how it happened than on a ~1 year old classic server (where enchants were removed from shop) we get so. f*cking. many. +10 mage weapons, but it's a problem and it should be dealt with.

now it's all reduced to rng in 2.0

what is rng?

​Random Number Generators? :P His point is that SA will be based on luck, unlike on previous chronicles where you got exactly what you farmed up; e.g. Blue 12 = Acu for SoM and that was it, no chances taken.

​Another cryer ...

Deal with it, if u dont like l2 classic, go play other game.

i am ok with this and hard things in game.

Easier things make that you get ur goal soon and you get less things to do in game, less war, because you dont have to fight for some raids, or farm areas, ..

I dont care if i have to stay 5-6-12 months to farm SA on my weapon, i like the game be not easy, because it keep me busy in game, with alive goals, and thats funny.

Just this, the oposite you are saying is what keep game alive, funny and server longer alive in time.

• Like 1

YOU ARE NOOB!!!!! Probably from Vigazerk. U smell as gE v2.0.

Its Classic, deal with it. 

Another cryer ...

except it's not hard, it's simply based on luck. luck has nothing to do with being easy or hard, it's only a chance.

you can spare me your "forum warrior" comments by the way, 'cause i honestly don't give a shit about it, and i didn't made this thread to read your crap.

same goes for stiba: if you have nothing worthy to add to the discussion, you can fuck off as well.

Easier things make that you get ur goal soon and you get less things to do in game, less war, because you dont have to fight for some raids, or farm areas, ..

I dont care if i have to stay 5-6-12 months to farm SA on my weapon, i like the game be not easy, because it keep me busy in game, with alive goals, and thats funny.

Just this, the oposite you are saying is what keep game alive, funny and server longer alive in time.

it's fun for you to costantly waste adena on lv 1 runes in order to upgrade another one before/after reaching lv6? i'm pretty sure you'll be the one crying, when your adena will keep dropping and you won't get shit in return. but hey, if you're happy with wasting time and adena for nothing, good for you.

however, i am not happy with this system, hence why i made this suggestion.

[edit] another solution would be to keep the upgrade ratio at 60% after hitting lv6.

it would still keep the RNG aspect, but at least it would be less frustrating to upgrade a rune to 13.

• Like 1

Its classic system. U want change basic sense this chronicl, cause u want and need have all  fast and so easy. Its opposite this chronicl. So u go fu.k yourself noob!!!

Just next TRASHTOPIC!!!

Another cryer ...

except it's not hard, it's simply based on luck. luck has nothing to do with being easy or hard, it's only a chance.

you can spare me your "forum warrior" comments by the way, 'cause i honestly don't give a shit about it, and i didn't made this thread to read your crap.

same goes for stiba: if you have nothing worthy to add to the discussion, you can fuck off as well.

it's fun for you to costantly waste adena on lv 1 runes in order to upgrade another one before/after reaching lv6? i'm pretty sure you'll be the one crying, when your adena will keep dropping and you won't get shit in return. but hey, if you're happy with wasting time and adena for nothing, good for you.

however, i am not happy with this system, hence why i made this suggestion.

[edit] another solution would be to keep the upgrade ratio at 60% after hitting lv6.

it would still keep the RNG aspect, but at least it would be less frustrating to upgrade a rune to 13.

​I agree the new system can be a bit annoying, but it's a fair point that it's just the way the classic goes - things simply take more time.

I believe if anything, admins should focus on favoring the new SA system towards the A weapons, because right now you can see XY deep blue demon staffs everywhere, and when you think these weapons are stronger than top A weapons (whose enchants' drop available in the 2.0 is ~50% FOR ONE SCROLL from Baium or craploads of points from olympiad), it really makes you think.

What about trade

now it's all reduced to rng in 2.0

what is rng?

​Random Number Generators? :P His point is that SA will be based on luck, unlike on previous chronicles where you got exactly what you farmed up; e.g. Blue 12 = Acu for SoM and that was it, no chances taken.

​what about simply trade with someone.

did i miss something? except some bosses which were controlled by only few top pts, farming SA was total disaster on previous chronicles, getting SA from T-rex? gl doing that w/o freaking ID patch guys, when u have to kill all the t-rexes, not just the right one. going for anakazel? gl guys, spending days to just get into the boss room, and then he doesnt lvl up sh1t, annoying waiting in rooms and other crap, so if u werent in top pts which controled anakim/lilith and big epics to get the SAs to lvl 13 finally, u were pretty much screwed for quite some time

I don t undestand somethink, u can put a lvl 13 rune in a Eminenec Bow for example ? or there is a limit in base of the grade of the weapon ?

You can put rune lvl 1 in carnage, rune lvl 13 in lught crossbow whatever. Higher lvl rune gives stronger SA bonus, there are no grade restrictions

• Like 1

​I agree the new system can be a bit annoying, but it's a fair point that it's just the way the classic goes - things simply take more time.

I believe if anything, admins should focus on favoring the new SA system towards the A weapons, because right now you can see XY deep blue demon staffs everywhere, and when you think these weapons are stronger than top A weapons (whose enchants' drop available in the 2.0 is ~50% FOR ONE SCROLL from Baium or craploads of points from olympiad), it really makes you think.

it would still take time even with a 60% ratio, difference is that going to lv13 wouldn't be a complete waste of money and time to get there, IF you get there.

runes will be available for pretty much all grades, there's nothing that can be done about it.

back pre-GoD SAs were available starting from C grade, so there's nothing really new under that point of view.

and since u need a rune lv1 to upgrade another rune from lv1 and so on, guess how many runes will be around.

people will not use low lv runes on D grades unless they really need them as an extra for leveling new alts/spoiling, but the main market will still be for C+.

right now the OE market is mostly on C weapons for obvious reasons, what will happen in 2.0 is that it will also include B grade due to new RBs/mobs.

OEing A grade will be mostly an exclusive for oly farmers.

Classic suppose to be hard why dont you even mention the SA System if you want something easier, Change server with another easier chronicle dont changle this cronicle......

I believe if anything, admins should focus on favoring the new SA system towards the A weapons, because right now you can see XY deep blue demon staffs everywhere, and when you think these weapons are stronger than top A weapons (whose enchants' drop available in the 2.0 is ~50% FOR ONE SCROLL from Baium or craploads of points from olympiad), it really makes you think.

it would still take time even with a 60% ratio, difference is that going to lv13 wouldn't be a complete waste of money and time to get there, IF you get there.

runes will be available for pretty much all grades, there's nothing that can be done about it.

back pre-GoD SAs were available starting from C grade, so there's nothing really new under that point of view.

and since u need a rune lv1 to upgrade another rune from lv1 and so on, guess how many runes will be around.

people will not use low lv runes on D grades unless they really need them as an extra for leveling new alts/spoiling, but the main market will still be for C+.

right now the OE market is mostly on C weapons for obvious reasons, what will happen in 2.0 is that it will also include B grade due to new RBs/mobs.

​Yeah that's the problem - this works on offic because it's not such a Star Wars, if you watch the recent PvP vids from Skelth you see only top of the top members having light blue mage weps (~ +7). 

Here? Sometimes even whole CPs have their Demon Staffs shining over +10. 

I don't know exactly how it happened, but I'm fairly sure it shouldn't be physically possible to have so many extremelly overechanted mage weapons only ~1 year after opening. That's just not how Classic was supposed to go.

So while it does work alright on Offic, it needs some kind of soft rework here simply to adapt to new situation. I'd suggest the A grade weapons get a scaling PvP bonus of 0,5% with each rune level, up to 6,5% PvP bonus for a level 13 enchantment. 

Otherwise the A grade weapons will become a lower grade stuff compared to basic C weapons easily enchanted to what appears very well might have been a bug. And since the A weapons will be only dropped from the most powerful RB in the game, I think that would be - now forgive the wording - complete bullshit.

​Yeah that's the problem - this works on offic because it's not such a Star Wars, if you watch the recent PvP vids from Skelth you see only top of the top members having light blue mage weps (~ +7). 

I don't know exactly how it happened, but I'm fairly sure it shouldn't be physically possible to have so many extremelly overechanted mage weapons only ~1 year after opening. That's just not how Classic was supposed to go.

So while it does work alright on Offic, it needs some kind of soft rework here simply to adapt to new situation. I'd suggest the A grade weapons get a scaling PvP bonus of 0,5% with each rune level, up to 6,5% PvP bonus for a level 13 enchantment

Otherwise the A grade weapons will become a lower grade stuff compared to basic C weapons easily enchanted to what appears very well might have been a bug. And since the A weapons will be only dropped from the most powerful RB in the game, I think that would be - now forgive the wording - complete bullshit.

​again some custom bullshit

• Like 1

So while it does work alright on Offic, it needs some kind of soft rework here simply to adapt to new situation. I'd suggest the A grade weapons get a scaling PvP bonus of 0,5% with each rune level, up to 6,5% PvP bonus for a level 13 enchantment

​Yeah because those +10 mage weapons are completely retail and normal lmao #FuckLogic

Ain't gonna be easy saying goodbye to those bugged out lightsabers but it's going to come sooner or later neverthless, so git rdy scrubs

So while it does work alright on Offic, it needs some kind of soft rework here simply to adapt to new situation. I'd suggest the A grade weapons get a scaling PvP bonus of 0,5% with each rune level, up to 6,5% PvP bonus for a level 13 enchantment. 

Skelth is death server, wake up man. No economy, no russia players, u can buy there for real money everything, because top players leave it and sold all and only worst players stay there, cause they dont leave their hard exp chars.Check top CP on russia/korea offik.

Its not about CPs, but players as you cant never understand it. Server go over the 1years, craft/drop top C weapon is so easy, EWC is cheap. Rate is 3more than offic.

Fryderyk dont take it as offense on u, but u just dont know this game and how play it. Its all.

Someone sold BoP +7 for 720M, tell me, how long u must save money on it?

I think than player as u never buy it. Players from top ally, which can control market or solist dwars, they can buy for few months.

• Like 1

Skelth is death server, wake up man. No economy, no russia players, u can buy there for real money everything, because top players leave it and sold all and only worst players stay there, cause they dont leave their hard exp chars.Check top CP on russia/korea offik.

Its not about CPs, but players as you cant never understand it. Server go over the 1years, craft/drop top C weapon is so easy, EWC is cheap. Rate is 3more than offic.

Fryderyk dont take it as offense on u, but u just dont know this game and how play it. Its all.

I think than player as u never buy it. Players from top ally, which can control market or solist dwars, they can buy for few months.

​Thats true my pt  bought 2 demon staf +12 in a couple of months just imagine selling  BOP shaft 5kk each bw helmet part 1kk doom helmet part 800k + - bw tunic rec 15-20 kk plus the full drops if you are lucky you can get 1-2 weaps per month 

Sry for late reply, was banned but: well, fthen orget Skelth, look at Gran Kain, or literally any other Classic server, situation is exactly the same. Or you saying people on GK don't know how to play this game either? Or you think they have access to less enchants? Or do you think they're just less lucky? Anyone who understands this game a bit knows that it should be physically impossible to reach these enchants on mage weapons in such a short time on x3 server. Even if it was x10, so many +10++ mage staffs are just not. possible. to. get. in two years without some sort of 'higher power'- be it wrong settings, bug or anything else. btw. I don't need to care man, for me personally nothing changes, I won't be getting the A weapons either, but it's a matter of principle, because trust me these highly overenchanted mage weapons are custom.

​This is anti-custom measure, man. These +10++ mage staffs are much more custom than some PvP bonus lmao

We love Rune System and once again No Stibba, the world is not rosy, both big sides buying/bought adena to russian farmers and so it's not a skelth only thing. If you could stop crying about everything on the forums you would make us a big favour, thanks.

​Relax boy, triggering you was easier than modoy. Congratulations for that xD

so triggered, much wow, how u even do the imppssible thongs, teach me pls ;)