Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

Can't keep me down

i still cant get whos who in fights, so many tags. are you trolling the ROK**** guys? because i saw they in top lvl are all 75 and in movies they only abg+sos. i cant comment your fights, because only in one fight wars were ready. i think the blue crest clan had no chance against WL+DA, and they i think are a little newbs because they never heard about kite.

• Like 1

i still cant get whos who in fights, so many tags. are you trolling the ROK**** guys? because i saw they in top lvl are all 75 and in movies they only abg+sos. i cant comment your fights, because only in one fight wars were ready. i think the blue crest clan had no chance against WL+DA, and they i think are a little newbs because they never heard about kite.

​CMK is level 62 lol, he literally cannot land a single skill on any of these guys except aggression

​CMK is level 62 lol, he literally cannot land a single skill on any of these guys except aggression

​sorry, i saw you are 70+. but often people post movies where they kill low lvls, you can look in media - guys with ROK*** nick.

• Like 1

Некоторые 7x уровня походит на ганг 60 уровне случайных PvE партий, я думаю, когда вы получите выгнали из LoA всю неделю, что все там слишком делать ;)

​ABG RESCUE!))))))))

Didn't even tried to put you down, I was advised to let you and that melee party grow. Otherwise it would be super boring on American prime)