SOiL

Enough

All these demons staffs and homus +10 +12 in auction, ye.. people are OE weapons and selling them, yes? Right.. with 50% of the money that server is keeping. With a lil help of admins ofc, I guess 70% of the server knows that. Even on official that EWC's are at luxury, people don't have so many OE weapons so lets not hide behind our finger. 
Fuck that, it's not like pay to win we all know this. I gave like 20 euro in start of server and look where I'm, with friends that didn't donate either. 
But, these days we lost few AQ's and this started cause of her weird bugs and respawn time, one time respawned 22:00, other time respawned exactly after siege (which is not random) and ofc our enemies grab her, well chances I say. Like the 2/3 AQ rings they had, while we made like 12/40 or smth like this with max lvls 41 and restarted the higher lvls.
Today core spawn should start after 07:00 and core spawned 06:55-06:58 which means before even window starts, and its window is 23h? Well.. I can't say are chances again.. Always core spawns in first 6h while it has 23h, I guess why and ofc it gave the ring while we had 15-20% chances with max lvls 51. We played a lot with these bought chars/bot chars/OE bought items without saying anything at all,even rezqquit is a bought char (Your ally leader don't have the balls to lvl up even a char) we gave you fun, we gave power to the server. One party of my alliance, were fighting in loa (as always does) and after fight they were farming a bit until war comes again, Kse went there and told them they were botting. So they get banned, they couldn't unban 3 of their chars cause they were already banned again. Well alright this, but i'm coming here to say, imxo-salaras they were unbanned 3 times.
This is why you said you gonna take epics back again, getting help on time? eh.. I said i'm gonna stop posting, which actually I did, but this, I didn't want to see something like this. Now I get why noobix was deleting my post, and not punishing the perkuminions that flaming, was trying to make a bit better the CS's and all you could do is this. 
Well now you gonna have a good project to show in twich. noobix put those flags in your ass, hope you will have fun.
Don't consider this as a victory, i'm sure you gonna say that, we gonna take all epics all castles yeaaa.. nah if my folks start quiting 1b1 you won't be ally anymore with EternalRats and ofc CS will be like 150v70 until 2.0 comes, which 2.0 will come arround summer at the best. (Still server got bugs like daggers can use switch with bow, but we won't change anything before 2.0)

Good luck people 

• Like 1

#emoquit #unbanbots #botally #gmhalp #p2w #qq

Inv more bots to ally and qq about bans lol. About phoenix he is not against u, he is against every1. Giving warning points for normal posts with advices etc. Dunno why u cry about bots geting banned. Justice is good, isnt it?

Bout enchanted weapons i agree it looks strange especially about mage weapons.

Such zerg as u have always break from drama, soiner or later, especially when ratscwho just joined to farm epics, notice that zerg still loose epics.

P.S. i heard yesterday in loa fights u had 6 partys :D. Waiting for ad movie showing how only 6 vigi pt clear perkuzerg! Ur like spartans right?

P.S.2 phoenix dorsnt punish perkunas.. Suuuuuureee!

.eJwFwQsKwyAMANC7eABTv8l6G7GilrYRzWAwdve

• Like 1

Im not even gonna answer to the topic, but for acusations against administration soil's forum account will be banned for a couple of weeks so you can chill a bit.

• Like 9

i really hope you guys can have some investigation about this homu 12 everywhere, my cp got one also and we bought it with 350kk adena

I think 95% mages bought em. Every1 buying em but who is makeing/selling? xD

Why there are no deadman stafs and ghoul staf ++ while these stafs drop from same Mobs/rbs with same chance as demon stafs?

All these demons staffs and homus +10 +12 in auction, ye.. people are OE weapons and selling them, yes? Right.. with 50% of the money that server is keeping. With a lil help of admins ofc, I guess 70% of the server knows that. Even on official that EWC's are at luxury, people don't have so many OE weapons so lets not hide behind our finger. 
Fuck that, it's not like pay to win we all know this. I gave like 20 euro in start of server and look where I'm, with friends that didn't donate either. 
But, these days we lost few AQ's and this started cause of her weird bugs and respawn time, one time respawned 22:00, other time respawned exactly after siege (which is not random) and ofc our enemies grab her, well chances I say. Like the 2/3 AQ rings they had, while we made like 12/40 or smth like this with max lvls 41 and restarted the higher lvls.
Today core spawn should start after 07:00 and core spawned 06:55-06:58 which means before even window starts, and its window is 23h? Well.. I can't say are chances again.. Always core spawns in first 6h while it has 23h, I guess why and ofc it gave the ring while we had 15-20% chances with max lvls 51. We played a lot with these bought chars/bot chars/OE bought items without saying anything at all,even rezqquit is a bought char (Your ally leader don't have the balls to lvl up even a char) we gave you fun, we gave power to the server. One party of my alliance, were fighting in loa (as always does) and after fight they were farming a bit until war comes again, Kse went there and told them they were botting. So they get banned, they couldn't unban 3 of their chars cause they were already banned again. Well alright this, but i'm coming here to say, imxo-salaras they were unbanned 3 times.
This is why you said you gonna take epics back again, getting help on time? eh.. I said i'm gonna stop posting, which actually I did, but this, I didn't want to see something like this. Now I get why noobix was deleting my post, and not punishing the perkuminions that flaming, was trying to make a bit better the CS's and all you could do is this. 
Well now you gonna have a good project to show in twich. noobix put those flags in your ass, hope you will have fun.
Don't consider this as a victory, i'm sure you gonna say that, we gonna take all epics all castles yeaaa.. nah if my folks start quiting 1b1 you won't be ally anymore with EternalRats and ofc CS will be like 150v70 until 2.0 comes, which 2.0 will come arround summer at the best. (Still server got bugs like daggers can use switch with bow, but we won't change anything before 2.0)

Good luck people 

​same with fishfood pt in your ally, hes pt has some ppl with 2+ bans.
PS agree about demon staffs, it's kinda strange that only demon staffs are+++
PSS i have 200 warning pts

As someone who's made a +13 Demon's Dagger, +12 Demon's Dagger, +8 Kris, +13 Kris, (2) +13 Cursed Maingauche, +12 Cursed Maingauche, in just the past 2 weeks with less than 100kk adena, I don't doubt the real rich folks have the power to consistently create and sell +12 Homu's for profit (hell, they probably start buying/reselling from +7-+9).

Soil QQ alot, everything he say is bullsht and ragequit - u free to go, Vigilance is serious cancerous community they even go so down with botting.

The one thing i can agree is ppl unbanned ++ times and OE weapons ++ which i agree, not retail nor similar classic projects have such starwars, making huge disbalance.

AH is the only custom thing implemented w.o asking players. Looks like coincidence. Which was hacked itself and should be deleted back then as failed project.

• Like 2

As someone who's made a +13 Demon's Dagger, +12 Demon's Dagger, +8 Kris, +13 Kris, (2) +13 Cursed Maingauche, +12 Cursed Maingauche, in just the past 2 weeks with less than 100kk adena, I don't doubt the real rich folks have the power to consistently create and sell +12 Homu's for profit (hell, they probably start buying/reselling from +7-+9).

​The point is bk in 1.3 when the areas that drop EWC and these staves were overfarmed (ok lets say core and dark lords are farmed more now for homu, which i doubt in case of dark lords), u couldnt find as many OE weapons. Its just  a question of supply. I m just saying its curious. 

• Like 1

​The point is bk in 1.3 when the areas that drop EWC and these staves were overfarmed (ok lets say core and dark lords are farmed more now for homu, which i doubt in case of dark lords), u couldnt find as many OE weapons. Its just  a question of supply. I m just saying its curious. 

​Mm, sure, I see your point. I have my opinions too, but I don't think it's corruption.

People who have money, will spend money.

Let's leave it at that.

Can also stop giving away free enchants at event. It's 80% source of enchants. Its so easy to farm event items, and not low chance to get enchant.

• Like 1

About bans, everyone know it, randoms players too, how many archers from Pride/Unique r botting in LoA. Maybe others, i cant say it, i dont see everywhere.Thx for it gms, dont let unbans these sh.t.

About rats from ES? Why do u call them rats? U have more players, almost All players from u have longer playing time than players from us. 

Look inside your ally how many players leave us and come to u, cause they need only one, epics jewels. U losing control with Epics and players in your ally, without loyalty raging?

Next time, after end your ban, dont write topic with emotion and tears in your eyes.

Maybe we can make good discusion.

• Like 1

About bans, everyone know it, randoms players too, how many archers from Pride/Unique r botting in LoA.

​yeah, right... if pt has 9/9 online and farming loa - they r botting, it can't be (by perkunas thoughts) :D
army of bots kicks ur ass in loa yesterday, ALL BAN!!!

About bans, everyone know it, randoms players too, how many archers from Pride/Unique r botting in LoA.

​yeah, right... if pt has 9/9 online and farming loa - they r botting, it can't be (by perkunas thoughts) :D

​what? xD AD pr, Soil run away when his pt dead, stop be fooling urself. Or u went sleep at 7pm.

you really will speak about yesterday? 

when u lost every single pvp and stay reloged for 30 min so our ppl can go to sleep and you can log after?

• Like 1

Dont try it here boy, admins never will be ban u without reason!!! 

don't u think that blame whole clan/ally in botting is stupid? record vid, write admins, don't cry here

​what? xD AD pr, Soil run away when his pt dead, stop be fooling urself. Or u went sleep at 7pm.

​whaaat??? :D:D:D who yesterday sniffing the ground at the loa entrance, TWICE!? coz not perkunas! they are invulnerable ^_^

Dont try it here boy, admins never will be ban u without reason!!! 

don't u think that blame whole clan/ally in botting is stupid? record vid, write admins, don't cry here

Boy, your ally leader cry here. Your ally members have bans for botting. Do u rly think than im crying? ?

• Like 1

​Don't worry,everything is frapsed xD.But you shoud remember allready,that usually every online party present in CC,and yet not every online party present in fight.

Last night you were more than us.Not sure about exact numbers,but it was minimum 1 party,more likely even above.

Just want to say that not only me in depression and some other ass is on bigger fire.

By the way soil is not a kid but I really don't know when he is flaming/crying every single time something is going wrong direction, u must be more stress resistant, but you not, so now I know why you are homeless poor guy who is not working. 

You lost epic control ok your Zerg farm cannot win some so called "bugs" wrong time spawn and other stuff. You said to your poor noobs we will farm million epics for you. Gg 2 month past AD has lvl 1 AQ good for you cancer demon.

i just imagine if Koreans and Light will loose castle and their CP, your ass will be on fire like a nuclear blast. And you will say zergunas and other shit.

about weapons who cares who enchanted them, I know it hearts you a lot, that mages rekting hard your ass, it would be better to fight VS archers only who has 0 dps on you, only 8-10 PRs maybe heart you. 

About banns it's only Admins decisions.

good job dark ZERGILIANCE , keep on fighting, now I want to see how you will fight against us without this meat shield in front who carry you every single team fight, sure this pride noobs and syndicate are top dps, main PArties who are strong , but the reality is they are nothing they can only lay on the floor at breka and scream they are OP OP and PR or relog from us every single time.

have a nice day guys love u all.. See you again on the battlefield.

/ chamkill did great PR again :(

• Like 1

​Don't worry,everything is frapsed xD.But you shoud remember allready,that usually every online party present in CC,till not every online party present in fight.

Last night you were more than us.Not sure about exact numbers,but it was minimum 1 party,more likely even above.

Oh syka we were more than u:) really , by the way your ally cannot even count right.. Last time they come to gank us and said we were 2 parties against them .. And they died PR.. But second PT was our spoiler and SE off party :( strong PT dwarf(56lvl) and SE 68 LF members some crafter , cause one little dwarf cannot deal with that SE boobs solo, and 6 bishops to cleanse all stuff after their sex ( in 2,0) this dirty dwarfs ...

​I dont count numbers in CC.I never do.It is useless.But i DO count with spy parties entering loa.As i said,don't worry,everything is frapsed.

(Still server got bugs like daggers can use switch with bow, but we won't change anything before 2.0)

Since when its a bug? ahahahahah

• Like 2

utBe6HC.jpg

:P

You can come for him solo and show how strong your FC is, just tell me I will make this pvp for u :) by they way if Rizo will post every single Time how strong is his. FC this forum will be overflood by this pictures, it's good that you can stay behind your meatshiled and press 2 buttons this gameplay is awesome, but in fact you cannot do shit w/o them