SOiL

Enough

I have some doubts i can win 1 vs 1 even a dorf :) Char is very weak in this type of fights.It is good in mass pvp's if you play it corectly,and maybe in some surprice gangings. That's all.But is it fun to play.

I have some doubts i can win 1 vs 1 even a dorf :) Char is very weak in this type of fights.It is good in mass pvp's if you play it corectly,and maybe in some surprice gangings. That's all.But is it fun to play.

Lol sure.

​Don't worry,everything is frapsed xD.But you shoud remember allready,that usually every online party present in CC,and yet not every online party present in fight.

Last night you were more than us.Not sure about exact numbers,but it was minimum 1 party,more likely even above.

​ahahahaha, ofc. U can split youre eu prime, and only after we will have equal number.
PS We made some screenshot and counted manualy your numbers and it was 70+ppl vs 50. You had bigger numbers.|
PSS still gf

Guys. Everybody pls do screen of this topic. Coz as every Vigilance soil is lying now. He say he quit, but he wont, so just ignore this crybaby. And when he appear again just treat him as liar.

Bilbao deals in duels about giving away his char, when he loses duel hes scared.
Another duel he lose he says hes 71 lvl while hes 73 on site.

Whatever u do, dont believe vigilance members, they re fooling themselves.

• Like 7

Guys. Everybody pls do screen of this topic. Coz as every Vigilance soil is lying now. He say he quit, but he wont, so just ignore this crybaby. And when he appear again just treat him as liar.

Bilbao deals in duels about giving away his char, when he loses duel hes scared.
Another duel he lose he says hes 71 lvl while hes 73 on site.

Whatever u do, dont believe vigilance members, they re fooling themselves.

Bilbao is that noob who switch to sorc cause cannot press control buttons.. Now you see.. Still noob 

im no regular here. i dont know who talks shit on forum and so on maybe the guy just trolling, but i dont think admins intervened in the gameplay.

dunno, i vote for soil as drama queen of January 2017.

• Like 6

im no regular here. i dont know who talks shit on forum and so on maybe the guy just trolling, but i dont think admins intervened in the gameplay.

dunno, i vote for soil as drama queen of January 2017.

​by this post u earn ur first amount of likes and respect in forum community :D

I think 95% mages bought em. Every1 buying em but who is makeing/selling? xD

Why there are no deadman stafs and ghoul staf ++ while these stafs drop from same Mobs/rbs with same chance as demon stafs?

​I had the same thought once,and some1 told me that u see only demon's because the other two are ugly.

Last night you were more than us.Not sure about exact numbers,but it was minimum 1 party,more likely even above.

​We had 5 parties in 1st fight and one half party more on 2nd fight so around 50 people. Lets see how many people you had just on this screenshot:

50d810ce63d483b4580b9675c3af651c.jpg

Im either blind or around 65-70 so atleast 2 more parties.

It's good fatal counter got "fixed" to one shot people, so you can finally not PR and fight.

• Like 1

what we have here

cry about lucky drop chance of epic, until now everytime we killed AQ before, it didnt drop ring, was kinda sh1t, now we finally got something, must be bugged

cry about respawn times, i dont know how much should be retail info, but u can be sure GMs are not spawning them sooner for perkunas, just because i dont know what reason could be

defending botting pt that got banned, and guys who got ban for second time and couldnt unban are bishop/ee/something, best classes to play with "clicker"

cry about OE weapons, sure its sad there are so many +12 demon staffs (which is unbelievable to achieve w/o exploiting something, which maybe got fixed, maybe not, maybe never existed, but meh), especially when the chance to make one of those is much smaller than making fighter wep 

about perkuminions flaming, u would be suprised how many warning points and deleted messages some ppl from perkunas have, even for really stupid reasons, so dont try to put it this way that vigilance is at harm in this

• Like 3

All these demons staffs and homus +10 +12 in auction, ye.. people are OE weapons and selling them, yes? Right.. with 50% of the money that server is keeping. With a lil help of admins ofc, I guess 70% of the server knows that. Even on official that EWC's are at luxury, people don't have so many OE weapons so lets not hide behind our finger. 

​Yes people buy homus from AH and enchant them , it's not news , its been happening forever. Also the server is 15 months old and there are ~30 staffs + 12 and 3 + 13 , what do you expect +3 SOES? after 1.5 years?

But, these days we lost few AQ's and this started cause of her weird bugs and respawn time, one time respawned 22:00, other time respawned exactly after siege (which is not random) and ofc our enemies grab her, well chances I say. Like the 2/3 AQ rings they had, while we made like 12/40 or smth like this with max lvls 41 and restarted the higher lvls.
T2.0)

​You lost aq last 5 days because your only recruit people in EU prime , while our prime is split, this is why you have more people during EU prime. It's your own politics and you chose to have this focused EU prime. 12 / 40 is just right drop rate according to https://l2wiki.com/classic/Queen_Ant's_Ring. We also have similar drop rate.

Today core spawn should start after 07:00 and core spawned 06:55-06:58 which means before even window starts, and its window is 23h? Well.. I can't say are chances again.. Always core spawns in first 6h while it has 23h, I guess why and ofc it gave the ring while we had 15-20% chances with max lvls 51. We played a lot with these bought chars/bot chars/OE bought items without saying anything at all,even rezqquit is a bought char (Your ally leader don't have the balls to lvl up even a char) we gave you fun, we gave power to the server. One party of my alliance, were fighting in loa (as always does) and after fight they were farming a bit until war comes again, Kse went there and told them they were botting. So they get banned, they couldn't unban 3 of their chars cause they were already banned again. Well alright this, but i'm coming here to say, imxo-salaras they were unbanned 3 times.
This is why you said you gonna take epics back again, getting help on time? eh.. I said i'm gonna stop posting, which actually I did, but this, I didn't want to see something like this. Now I get why noobix was deleting my post, and not punishing the perkuminions that flaming, was trying to make a bit better the CS's and all you could do is this.

​Can't comment on respawn. But crying about botting and meanwhile accepting fishfood party in ally who have gotten banned multiple times is not hypocritical on a new level but quite sad for the honour standards you always try to invoke. Phoenix is fail moderator and gives warnings for no reason, everyone no matter the side knows that. You can check he gave warning to uchiha for answering a noob question and being helpful LUL.

Don't consider this as a victory, i'm sure you gonna say that, we gonna take all epics all castles yeaaa.. nah if my folks start quiting 1b1 you won't be ally anymore with EternalRats and ofc CS will be like 150v70 until 2.0 comes, which 2.0 will come arround summer at the best. (Still server got bugs like daggers can use switch with bow, but we won't change anything before 2.0)

Good luck people 

​When i started playing on this server during the summer u weren't actively playing and i didn't see any impact on the server, as a matter of fact its most acive players that ever have been playing here. No one cares if you quit or not. Next time when you get unbanned from forum at least use paragraphs so your post is readable, thanks.

• Like 2

All these demons staffs and homus +10 +12 in auction, ye.. people are OE weapons and selling them, yes? Right.. with 50% of the money that server is keeping. With a lil help of admins ofc, I guess 70% of the server knows that. Even on official that EWC's are at luxury, people don't have so many OE weapons so lets not hide behind our finger. 

​Yes people buy homus from AH and enchant them , it's not news , its been happening forever. Also the server is 15 months old and there are ~30 staffs + 12 and 3 + 13 , what do you expect +3 SOES? after 1.5 years?

​Gran Kain is older, bigger community, enchants in luxury, yet havent seen more than +8 on most players, except some random D grades +16 ;)

i always read clicker - what is a fking clicker?

​Using variety of ways like 3rd party programs or simple keyboard functions to make your character click something repeatedly. Usually used by archer parties to assist+ autoattack. The meme here comes from the fact that fishfood claims they got banned only for clickers on their archers ( 4 months ago ). But in reality clicker doesn't rebuff you for 72 hour farm sessions like they did in loa or restock shots/arrows from mules etc, so they were obviously botting,

i always read clicker - what is a fking clicker?​

there are more variations clicker, u either have on which simply does left/right click at same place each x seconds, or there are more sophisticated ones which u can set on which part of screen u want mouse to be clicked, thus allowing u to click on more skills in some squence u make, however, unless bot, it doesnt let u make conditional parts, on which it will act differently in certain situation (e.g. if CP of some member drops under 50%, PR, or if someone dies, relog, setting up priorities, if someone has debuff like poison lets say, use purify and sh1ts like this)

​Gran Kain is older, bigger community, enchants in luxury, yet havent seen more than +8 on most players, except some random D grades +16 ;)

​Maybe there was a bug at some point , but for sure was before my time playing here. Not sure about demon staff exactly, but I can tell you that buying homo 7/8 from ah and making it +10/12 is how homus are made.

Warpole is right that people enchant demon's cuze the other 2 are ugly, also the head parts for the 3 staffs are/were widely available due to the massive amounts of people doing AoE in EV.

I think 95% mages bought em. Every1 buying em but who is makeing/sellingxD

Why there are no deadman stafs and ghoul staf ++ while these stafs drop from same Mobs/rbs with same chance as demon stafs?

​Atleast one "old" member of SM (i say "old" since i dont know if hes still in SM). And the korean clan with this yellow/orange Crest (dunno if they still exist. They just had few members).

• Like 1