SOiL

Enough

All these demons staffs and homus +10 +12 in auction, ye.. people are OE weapons and selling them, yes? Right.. with 50% of the money that server is keeping. With a lil help of admins ofc, I guess 70% of the server knows that. Even on official that EWC's are at luxury, people don't have so many OE weapons so lets not hide behind our finger. 

​Yes people buy homus from AH and enchant them , it's not news , its been happening forever. Also the server is 15 months old and there are ~30 staffs + 12 and 3 + 13 , what do you expect +3 SOES? after 1.5 years?

​Gran Kain is older, bigger community, enchants in luxury, yet havent seen more than +8 on most players, except some random D grades +16 ;)

​Maybe there was a bug at some point , but for sure was before my time playing here. Not sure about demon staff exactly, but I can tell you that buying homo 7/8 from ah and making it +10/12 is how homus are made.

Warpole is right that people enchant demon's cuze the other 2 are ugly, also the head parts for the 3 staffs are/were widely available due to the massive amounts of people doing AoE in EV.

And what happens with deadmans and ghul? Being sold in grocery/crystalized? Assuming they drop with same chance from same rbs etc there should be much more variety in top c mage enchanted weapons on server.

All these demons staffs and homus +10 +12 in auction, ye.. people are OE weapons and selling them, yes? Right.. with 50% of the money that server is keeping. With a lil help of admins ofc, I guess 70% of the server knows that. Even on official that EWC's are at luxury, people don't have so many OE weapons so lets not hide behind our finger. 

​Yes people buy homus from AH and enchant them , it's not news , its been happening forever. Also the server is 15 months old and there are ~30 staffs + 12 and 3 + 13 , what do you expect +3 SOES? after 1.5 years?

​Gran Kain is older, bigger community, enchants in luxury, yet havent seen more than +8 on most players, except some random D grades +16 ;)

​Maybe there was a bug at some point , but for sure was before my time playing here. Not sure about demon staff exactly, but I can tell you that buying homo 7/8 from ah and making it +10/12 is how homus are made.

Warpole is right that people enchant demon's cuze the other 2 are ugly, also the head parts for the 3 staffs are/were widely available due to the massive amounts of people doing AoE in EV.

And what happens with deadmans and ghul? Being sold in grocery/crystalized? Assuming they drop with same chance from same rbs etc there should be much more variety in top c mage enchanted weapons on server.

​95% of staffs come from craft or ah , so people choose demon. Ghul/deadman are 2% from ishka and arak , so thats probably 5 staffs in 2-3 months at best. You've killed those bosses dozens of times , how many have u seen drop? Now think of how many are needed to get a 10+++ staff

"Comes from ah" sure. And these weapons from ah are not farmed on server but summoned by koll right?(irony, phoenix plz dont ban O.o). Also i doubt that many of them are beeing crafted

"Comes from ah" sure. And these weapons from ah are not farmed on server but summoned by koll right?(irony, phoenix plz dont ban O.o). Also i doubt that many of them are beeing crafted

​ughh i've never really looked into the AH but aren't most items being sold by the server? I don't see that as news.

​ughh i've never really looked into the AH but aren't most items being sold by the server? I don't see that as news.

​i doubt admins are selling stuff in AH, and even if they did, they would have 0 reason to put only demons staffs there, dont u think?

i cannot talk for everyone but i can share my experiences.

i play here from long time ago with 3 friends. we do not join in big clans, we do not fight for big objectives like all of you guys do, for us is more some sort of a CO-OP game where we do our things and have some fun spending some time together. and as a bonus we make some profit out of auction house.

so the exemple, in 2 days we setted up on ah 2 demon stafs +6 and a deadsman + 7 all 3 on same price 2 days later both demons were sold and 1 week later the deadsmad returned cuz no one buy it. after we see this what we do is focus on demons and craft only demons and sell the parts of the others to buy more materials to craft the demons.

i cannot say all demons came from us, but im sure a lot of them do including at least 1 +12. and we know at least another group of ppl who plays same way with AH and they play more time then us.

and its true also about the events and enchants, we dont play much but we got about 40 ewc from last event.

about all the rest i cant speak cuz im not on that kind of action so i dont have a opinion about it.

• Like 1

i cannot talk for everyone but i can share my experiences.

i play here from long time ago with 3 friends. we do not join in big clans, we do not fight for big objectives like all of you guys do, for us is more some sort of a CO-OP game where we do our things and have some fun spending some time together. and as a bonus we make some profit out of auction house.

so the exemple, in 2 days we setted up on ah 2 demon stafs +6 and a deadsman + 7 all 3 on same price 2 days later both demons were sold and 1 week later the deadsmad returned cuz no one buy it. after we see this what we do is focus on demons and craft only demons and sell the parts of the others to buy more materials to craft the demons.

i cannot say all demons came from us, but im sure a lot of them do including at least 1 +12. and we know at least another group of ppl who plays same way with AH and they play more time then us.

and its true also about the events and enchants, we dont play much but we got about 40 ewc from last event.

about all the rest i cant speak cuz im not on that kind of action so i dont have a opinion about it.

​No need to explain what you do, the kid is mad because the people he used to fight against is now 70+ and he is losing all the pvps. Soil is just a frustrated attention whore.

Also, he had a +26 weapon in this server. Come on, he should just STFU.

Farewell kid, feel free to mail me your stuff, I will put it in good use.

• Like 1

​he didnt, that screenshot was photoshopped 

​Fair enough. Anyways, is not like Vigilance lacks OE weapons... They even give them away fighting for the QA

​Fair enough. Anyways, is not like Vigilance lacks OE weapons... They even give them away fighting for the QA

​their players are mainly melee, so they use b grade over OE c grade anyway.

​same with fishfood pt in your ally, hes pt has some ppl with 2+ bans.
PS agree about demon staffs, it's kinda strange that only demon staffs are+++
PSS i have 200 warning pts

​Nobody in my party has 2+ bans, what you talking about lol

​thats why RobFord (EE) and UroxBP (BP) are on banlist?

​I think the only 2 chars alive in this server with 2+ bans are imxo and salaras, remember.

​I think the only 2 chars alive in this server with 2+ bans are imxo and salaras, remember.

​imxo and salaras GM frands?? O.o

All is a bug for u when u cant do it. Stop crying because u cant do the epics in another horary and dont know what u have to tell us "Eternal Rats". This shows how pitiful you are when things do not go the way you want or in your favor, good life Soil :)

All is a bug for u when u cant do it. Stop crying because u cant do the epics in another horary and dont know what u have to tell us "Eternal Rats". This shows how pitiful you are when things do not go the way you want or in your favor, good life Soil :)

​It is a bug because of common logic:

​ Yes people buy homus from AH and enchant them , it's not news , its been happening forever. Also the server is 15 months old and there are ~30 staffs + 12 and 3 + 13 , what do you expect +3 SOES? after 1.5 years?

​ Gran Kain is older, bigger community, enchants in luxury, yet havent seen more than +8 on most players, except some random D grades +16 ;)

​There is an extreme gap between CC and other Classic servers in enchanting. It would be naive to think people here 'just got lucky'. There's just no way on earth these enchants could've been made without some mistake.

​wrong, i doubt those are only 2 :P 

​wrong, i doubt those are only 2 :P 

​enlighten us then :D

When top B grade items appeared after 1 week I saw a guy with peril +8, I followed him outside of giran and he was standing next to a tree (doing only that, standing).
I pked him xD  (was pissed off for seeing +8 peril  while others with many adenas were struggling to craft one or 2)

• Like 1

​ Yes people buy homus from AH and enchant them , it's not news , its been happening forever. Also the server is 15 months old and there are ~30 staffs + 12 and 3 + 13 , what do you expect +3 SOES? after 1.5 years?

​ Gran Kain is older, bigger community, enchants in luxury, yet havent seen more than +8 on most players, except some random D grades +16 ;)

​There is an extreme gap between CC and other Classic servers in enchanting. It would be naive to think people here 'just got lucky'. There's just no way on earth these enchants could've been made without some mistake.

​iv been seeing the gk streams recently and i honestly dont think theres much distance in the oe weapons. i think at some point i even saw a demon +16 in some orc hands.

​I write about the point of epic and he tell us Eternal Rats, not the weapons +

Soil.. Please, dont embarass yourself (and whole ally) by some conspiracy theories. Meanwhile you had some point in some aspects there (OE bullcrap), everything is killed by the form you wrote it here... nobody will take you seriously if you will continue this way... This is not how it should act ally leader.

good job dark ZERGILIANCE , keep on fighting, now I want to see how you will fight against us without this meat shield in front who carry you every single team fight, sure this pride noobs and syndicate are top dps, main PArties who are strong , but the reality is they are nothing they can only lay on the floor at breka and scream they are OP OP and PR or relog from us every single time.

About that reloging mate... We just used your tactic in that Breka I guess becouse ​"U had more players, higher lvls, so we used higher IQ. Easy as that :) (Copyright: Lokiardy)" .. Obviusly we were jsut waiting for you to make some nice train of that Harpies and Bugbears and log in the middle of it and smash you to pieces. Oh Oh Oh! Sadly it showed us that this strategy still have its flaws, need to study your moves more often and more preciselly. Teach me more senpai plz :x .

Nah, now more seriously. I dont honestly understand what you want achieve by this trashtalking. I am casual (3 hrs a day aprox), we are all casuals in our party.  When we see that best CP (yep i really consider you the strongest pack atm) on server is running to us i guess its pretty normal reaction to PR (if we manage to switch windows on time cos our EE is boxed for past 1,5 months) unless we have some other ally pt nearby. About that reloging im not really sure what you mean, i experienced this just ONCE (on wednesday i guess?) in that Breka where you catched random pt with just ww, zerk and wind song on. You killed half pt and second half managed to relog there. GF, surelly worth to mention here as prototype of behave of Syndicate. But when you say "A" you should add also "B". Meanwhile your pt is smashing us and in near future always be (and also sometimes Bizz and Rizo packs) the roles usually switch when we encounter TT/CoB/Chinese or whatever else parties you (ally) have. I know we are not "top dogs" in this war, but still we can do our "job" on battlefield. Dont take this game so seriously and enjoy interresting server :) 

Love you too, see ya on battlefield.

/Couldnt make PR cos im poor bish who doesnt even have BSoE so i died for 4% again :( 

P.S. Snydicate is non-existant anymore. 

​I write about the point of epic and he tell us Eternal Rats, not the weapons +

​I guess that mark "Eternal Rats" has sth to do with politics on the server kindal ong time ago... AFAIK Vigi had some kind of deals with ES back in time but as a return you joined their enemies instead (UQ)... I think its simple as that, they could feel betrayed.