SOiL

Enough

You guys can say whatever you like ppl will never forget Percunas teleporting to low lvl areas pking all new players including me.
And players go where they see fit to have better gear (except those who are friends in real life).

​man its weird that you put out such  facts, isnt that long ago?

i can tell now a german guy that i remember in 1942 how nazi killed my grampa, the point is that this things are erelevant

​Actually a week ago 2 percs (Mikky or somth similar name and BD) PKed rb 40lvl party near oren castle. Just for "fun". The same fun they doing PKing non-tagged ppl in AB.

That's just btw, nothing else.

BTW to Soil&co. If your side higer lvl than Percs side, than you definetelly should stay till 2.0. If you will have 78lvls skills faster - you will have so much joy in pvp and fighting for epics you never had before.

​there is no untaggs and neutral clans, from low lvl people chose side. i dont think pk rb party is for fun, maybe they farm with their twinks i cant say.

AngeliNeri aren't untagged and were neutrals as well, until your beloved side told them "join us or we'll PK you on sight".

and that didn't happen years ago. it was less than 2 weeks ago, so cut the bullshit.

so don't be surprised if you end up with more enemies than us, 'cause that's what you asked for, and you totally deserve it for acting like douchebags.

as for the bans handed out: i don't know what exactly happened, but rules are rules, and they should be the same for everyone. for all sides.

as for epics: if the respawn times are messed up, then just remove the RBs from the game until they're fixed and working properly. it's that simple.

we have already seen enough crap going wrong with AQ taking a walk until the crystal bridge, so i'd rather prefer to wait and have everything working as it should.

• Like 2

You guys can say whatever you like ppl will never forget Percunas teleporting to low lvl areas pking all new players including me.
And players go where they see fit to have better gear (except those who are friends in real life).

i can tell now a german guy that i remember in 1942 how nazi killed my grampa, the point is that this things are erelevant

​Actually a week ago 2 percs (Mikky or somth similar name and BD) PKed rb 40lvl party near oren castle. Just for "fun". The same fun they doing PKing non-tagged ppl in AB.

BTW to Soil&co. If your side higer lvl than Percs side, than you definetelly should stay till 2.0. If you will have 78lvls skills faster - you will have so much joy in pvp and fighting for epics you never had before.

​there is no untaggs and neutral clans, from low lvl people chose side. i dont think pk rb party is for fun, maybe they farm with their twinks i cant say.

​U think so? thats why perks PKed some neutral ppl with something like "join our ally or die!!!11"

fkin clowns.

AngeliNeri aren't untagged and were neutrals as well, until your beloved side told them "join us or we'll PK you on sight".

and that didn't happen years ago. it was less than 2 weeks ago, so cut the bullshit.

so don't be surprised if you end up with more enemies than us, 'cause that's what you asked for, and you totally deserve it for acting like douchebags.

​now this is good info for us, because angelineri long time were saing that they will join US! :DD and when we started to notice that when they see our low lvl parties in abg in just 3-5 min WAR comes and gangs. SO pls cut the bullsh1t, because angelineri was sucking on biz balls for long time and i think was doing same thing to soil. i can say only one thing, u dont know sh1t about what is going on outside your ally. both Vigi and Perk are making recruitment from low lvls and know everything about those lowbies by 1-2 months till they enter ABG.

​U think so? thats why perks PKed some neutral ppl with something like "join our ally or die!!!11"

fkin clowns.

​there is a reason. ask Soil, long ago biz and soil talked about neutrals. time passed soil got greedy and started to lick all those lowbie asses. you know only the iceberg of the situation.

PS: You have recieved 6500 dmg from D4re. I loved it man) can't wait for reflect song ^_^. 

​you will reflect 1k dmg so?

​not really 1k, but btw, how does reflect cap works on off? i heard it has something to do with p/m defs, but u could know a bit more since u are playing on GK?

​its works fine here.

​you will reflect 1k dmg so?

​not really 1k, but btw, how does reflect cap works on off? i heard it has something to do with p/m defs, but u could know a bit more since u are playing on GK?

​its works fine here.

​i am not saying it doesnt, i am just curious what affects the maximum reflect dmg u can get, for future possible build

​Thats the most ridiculous accusation I heard. Every hilvl clan has cameras on each spot in ABG.

Honestly, I was thinking the way ws behave themself to neutrals is a policy introduced by ws leaders in order to have a lot of enemies on the server(to have the opposition the future, a lot of strong clans do the same on different servers). What you are telling to the community now - is the most dissapointment thing about your ally. That tells 2 things to ppl - 1)there was no policy from your leaders for neutrals - leaders mistake 2)OR there is a lot of jerks in your ally who are not follow leaders policy. Still I think you can be far away from your management and dont know the reasons of your leaders.

​my boy, i just told u that neutrals dont exist. and no side has interest in a neutral party of 70, because you dont know who they will join.

biz and soil had agreement in past that neutrals have to chose or get rekt, and how i said soil got greedy.

talking about angelineri i made a short story, there is more but it doesnt matter. u dont pk the "neutrals" and they join war. they got pk when we saw in a movie made by war where angelineri told war that demoss party at hill spot, suck up on that.

​Thats the most ridiculous accusation I heard. Every hilvl clan has cameras on each spot in ABG.

Honestly, I was thinking the way ws behave themself to neutrals is a policy introduced by ws leaders in order to have a lot of enemies on the server(to have the opposition the future, a lot of strong clans do the same on different servers). What you are telling to the community now - is the most dissapointment thing about your ally. That tells 2 things to ppl - 1)there was no policy from your leaders for neutrals - leaders mistake 2)OR there is a lot of jerks in your ally who are not follow leaders policy. Still I think you can be far away from your management and dont know the reasons of your leaders.

​my boy, i just told u that neutrals dont exist. and no side has interest in a neutral party of 70, because you dont know who they will join.

biz and soil had agreement in past that neutrals have to chose or get rekt, and how i said soil got greedy.

talking about angelineri i made a short story, there is more but it doesnt matter. u dont pk the "neutrals" and they join war. they got pk when we saw in a movie made by war where angelineri told war that demoss party at hill spot, suck up on that.

Logic:D

​u commented only those words? i pointed out "neutral", i didnt say neutral - i meant the fake neutrals who just want to farm easy.

i see you dont have what else to say, you lost the agrue here

have a nice day.

​u commented only those words? i pointed out "neutral", i didnt say neutral - i meant the fake neutrals who just want to farm easy.

have a nice day.

​This is a very big problem because this server is a stereotype that if a new clan with good online - it means someone's fake, twink`s, etc.

​started to read your talk guys and it ended here, this guy used the "your grammar is bad" type of avaiding the topic. its sad because i wanted to hear more about recruitment politics on our server.

btw, i read that leaders are bizquit and soil, cant say nothing about bizquit but soil got the drama queen award for jan 2017 :))

if both leaders are so emotionaly attached then i just cant predict who will pk me at 50 lvl :P

have a nice day.

​This is a very big problem because this server is a stereotype that if a new clan with good online - it means someone's fake, twink`s, etc.

​its easy, my firend. for example if i had a solid 9 ppl in cp i would talk to one of top sides for financial support to level up faster and eventualy enter that side at 65-70 lvl

now this is good info for us, because angelineri long time were saing that they will join US! :DD and when we started to notice that when they see our low lvl parties in abg in just 3-5 min WAR comes and gangs. SO pls cut the bullsh1t, because angelineri was sucking on biz balls for long time and i think was doing same thing to soil. i can say only one thing, u dont know sh1t about what is going on outside your ally. both Vigi and Perk are making recruitment from low lvls and know everything about those lowbies by 1-2 months till they enter ABG.

the only one that knows shit here it's only you.

i've known people from AngeliNeri way before they even reached lv40 hunting areas, and they were always neutrals.

the only reason they joined your command channel a couple times when farming in ABG was only to avoid getting PKed by your same ally, no more, no less. they didn't join the command channel because they wanted, they were forced to do so.

but apparently that wasn't enough, so you had to put more pressure on them, with the result that you ended up with more enemies instead. congratulations on your fail politics, way to go.

as i said, don't be surprised if your lowbies farming in ABG get ganked by WAR, 'cause that's what you deserve for acting like that.

beside, you even said before that you don't even have your own character in this server to play with, so you shouldn't even be here speaking on these forum boards about anything regarding the game, when you have no fucking rights to do so because you're just a nobody.

not gonna waste my time with you ever again anyway, you're not worth it.

now this is good info for us, because angelineri long time were saing that they will join US! :DD and when we started to notice that when they see our low lvl parties in abg in just 3-5 min WAR comes and gangs. SO pls cut the bullsh1t, because angelineri was sucking on biz balls for long time and i think was doing same thing to soil. i can say only one thing, u dont know sh1t about what is going on outside your ally. both Vigi and Perk are making recruitment from low lvls and know everything about those lowbies by 1-2 months till they enter ABG.

the only one that knows shit here it's only you.

i've known people from AngeliNeri way before they even reached lv40 hunting areas, and they were always neutrals.

the only reason they joined your command channel a couple times when farming in ABG was only to avoid getting PKed by your same ally, no more, no less. they didn't join the command channel because they wanted, they were forced to do so.

but apparently that wasn't enough, so you had to put more pressure on them, with the result that you ended up with more enemies instead. congratulations on your fail politics, way to go.

as i said, don't be surprised if your lowbies farming in ABG get ganked by WAR, 'cause that's what you deserve for acting like that.

beside, you even said before that you don't even have your own character in this server to play with, so you shouldn't even be here speaking on these forum boards about anything regarding the game, when you have no fucking rights to do so because you're just a nobody.

not gonna waste my time with you ever again anyway, you're not worth it.

​you finished soil style, you cant handle even a simple argue. when u changed topic to my persona you just dont have and argument anymore. and u leave the argue like a real coward, just dont have what to say and tell me about your time:))) i really dont care about you its just obv i was not telling about lowbie wars that join you. i dont care that htey join you, its about doublefaced italians

I'll answer you why people were joining Vigilance, except that 2-3 months were farming epics. Vig was the only clan that were always fighting perkunas with balls and not like pussy-style ES. You making restarts in loa and relogging in our train to kill us, was so lame. It was a funny twitch drom tivii watching him dying of boring, the most funny was that you restarted before heart and when I soed you friendinvited me with your camera to see if im online bwahahahaha! Yes someone will be leader for sure, game has to go on..

Btw no, I didnt do this cause you're 70+, you're 70+ 2 months now.. I did this cause i saw something that it cant be without any stuff touch it, I saw an epic boss spawing before it should spawn. I mean it has standard time and random time and it spawned before random time starts which ofc drive me crazy. 

About OE demons staffs dont forget that staffs got less chances than other weapons and im sure these weapons werent from spoiled-event ewc's. Suddenly ah stopped selling OE weapons like +12 now,too many on the server ;)

​Thank u Soil for always keeping us in your mind and fallow low for insult. I repeat, U dont know have to do when the things out of your control. 

U and your pple always denigrate when u are losing something. 

I'll answer you why people were joining Vigilance, except that 2-3 months were farming epics. Vig was the only clan that were always fighting perkunas with balls and not like pussy-style ES. You making restarts in loa and relogging in our train to kill us, was so lame. It was a funny twitch drom tivii watching him dying of boring, the most funny was that you restarted before heart and when I soed you friendinvited me with your camera to see if im online bwahahahaha! Yes someone will be leader for sure, game has to go on..

Btw no, I didnt do this cause you're 70+, you're 70+ 2 months now.. I did this cause i saw something that it cant be without any stuff touch it, I saw an epic boss spawing before it should spawn. I mean it has standard time and random time and it spawned before random time starts which ofc drive me crazy. 

About OE demons staffs dont forget that staffs got less chances than other weapons and im sure these weapons werent from spoiled-event ewc's. Suddenly ah stopped selling OE weapons like +12 now,too many on the server ;)

​Thank u Soil for always keeping us in your mind and fallow low for insult. I repeat, U dont know have to do when the things out of your control. 

U and your pple always denigrate when u are losing something. 

:ph34r: (?)

All these demons staffs and homus +10 +12 in auction, ye.. people are OE weapons and selling them, yes? Right.. with 50% of the money that server is keeping. With a lil help of admins ofc, I guess 70% of the server knows that. Even on official that EWC's are at luxury, people don't have so many OE weapons so lets not hide behind our finger. 

​Yes people buy homus from AH and enchant them , it's not news , its been happening forever. Also the server is 15 months old and there are ~30 staffs + 12 and 3 + 13 , what do you expect +3 SOES? after 1.5 years?

​Gran Kain is older, bigger community, enchants in luxury, yet havent seen more than +8 on most players, except some random D grades +16 ;)

​Maybe there was a bug at some point , but for sure was before my time playing here. Not sure about demon staff exactly, but I can tell you that buying homo 7/8 from ah and making it +10/12 is how homus are made.

Warpole is right that people enchant demon's cuze the other 2 are ugly, also the head parts for the 3 staffs are/were widely available due to the massive amounts of people doing AoE in EV.

And what happens with deadmans and ghul? Being sold in grocery/crystalized? Assuming they drop with same chance from same rbs etc there should be much more variety in top c mage enchanted weapons on server.

​Hello to all,

also had an opinion about OE only Demons, but it may be mistake.

about my own experience, i was trying to eanchant mage weapons, i realy like ghoul staff, i broke 3 ghoul staffs and could not do any to +4.

And i broke 2 demons trying to do +5 +6, 1 demon try do +4 and broke, 4th demon i did to +7 and didnt eanchnt it more, +7 is good.

Realy better chance to eanchant when you do +1 eanchnt and than long time farming, after some time do +1 more (own experience).

All i said is my opinion and own experience,

peace to all,

love my allies and adequate enemies.

P.S. eanchtning is still only a chance, but i wanna ghoul :) so, WTT Demon +7 to Ghoul +++

​Hello to all,

also had an opinion about OE only Demons, but it may be mistake.

about my own experience, i was trying to eanchant mage weapons, i realy like ghoul staff, i broke 3 ghoul staffs and could not do any to +4.

And i broke 2 demons trying to do +5 +6, 1 demon try do +4 and broke, 4th demon i did to +7 and didnt eanchnt it more, +7 is good.

Realy better chance to eanchant when you do +1 eanchnt and than long time farming, after some time do +1 more (own experience).

All i said is my opinion and own experience,

peace to all,

love my allies and adequate enemies.

P.S. eanchtning is still only a chance, but i wanna ghoul :) so, WTT Demon +7 to Ghoul +++

Agree with 1 ench and go exp. Did bop +9 like this enchanting every several days. Then i tried +9 +10 in 1 day and broke :D. Also ppl who made Emis +16 didnt make like +12->16 in 5 min :D

Also i like Deadman staf more than demon ^^

Its awesome server. Now its rly good politics on server, all sides pking neutrals, killing enemies, so why all of us crying here?

Everyone has own truly version story, stop talk about this sh.t, never will be listen your story.

AngeliNeri add Vigazerk. Done. Maybe they dont want it, maybe they have just twinks chars from enemy. Dont care. Now they must accept war and start play neverending game with wars or losing 4% everywhere or leave clan as cowards as many players from both ally when they want farm.

Its awesome server. Now its rly good politics on server, all sides pking neutrals, killing enemies, so why all of us crying here?

Everyone has own truly version story, stop talk about this sh.t, never will be listen your story.

AngeliNeri add Vigazerk. Done. Maybe they dont want it, maybe they have just twinks chars from enemy. Dont care. Now they must accept war and start play neverending game with wars or losing 4% everywhere or leave clan as cowards as many players from both ally when they want farm.

​facepalm.jpg
New neutral clans must accept war too?

Guys can you stop pump this topic please ?1st all comment's are offtopic 2nd make me a bit sad see soil post this i call it emotional unfortune incident.

1) Nobody crying - just telling a fact. Really, you think anybody have serious problem to do pr or relog and continue to farm 3 min later? lol

2) ​Not all sides - just your side.

3) Killing neutrals 40lvls with 70lvls - yea, thats respectfull. :D Or neutrals 56-64lvl in ABG with 68+ - that's pathetic too.

Stop to live in your fairy tail, nobody really care about your flagging\pk on lowlvl neutrals, ppl just realize what a douchebags you have in your ally.

• Like 1

Guys can you stop pump this topic please ?1st all comment's are offtopic 2nd make me a bit sad see soil post this i call it emotional unfortune incident.

​there had be no such post, when you leave - you leave. guy looks like he failed competing

​wat? :D

this guy doesnt matter, ppl discuss here bout server considering 1st QQ post.