Sign in to follow this  
Triillville

Stream!!! (19:00-24:00)

hmmm i didnt get any answer.. answer me and i leave from this post promise

​are u kididng me? ppl like u are cancer for streaming ppl, ghosting enemies, what are u, kid? u are playing on same server, checking enemy stream just to get their location/situation is pathetic, same as in any other game

he is streaming to promote server, taking adv. of it like that makes other ppl not to stream, thus not promote server even if they wanted, but what could i expect from u

​are u kididng me? ppl like u are cancer for streaming ppl, ghosting enemies, what are u, kid? u are playing on same server, checking enemy stream just to get their location/situation is pathetic, same as in any other game

he is streaming to promote server, taking adv. of it like that makes other ppl not to stream, thus not promote server even if they wanted, but what could i expect from u

Oh oh oh!

​you think is good promote to make restart and stay with black window? i have to say oh oh oh too gl for it

​you think is good promote to make restart and stay with black window? i have to say oh oh oh too gl for it

​even if it is just black screen, the thing that ppl can see name of the server in stream title, some of them might be curious and will check it themselves, u dont have to give ppl 70vs70 non stop fight stream, sometimes all they need is the server name and they will do the job themselves

but gl to you as well, ghosting ppl, u might win something with that tactic

for this reason is guess you have 1,312 post..  because you stay a lot on restart

​pathetic sentence, because even u know its not truth 

i read this post and have a feeling tha tthis guys had gangbang ingame with little teen koukou

i dont know who are you and what status have in game, sorry if i hurt koukou feelings.

Проблемы с качеством решены сегодня если все будет хорошо с 20:00 запущу стрим! Жду всех желающих !)) /Quality problems are solved today if all goes well from 20:00 to fire up the stream! I look forward to everyone!));)