Sign in to follow this  
AwakenDemon

OOC CP #3

the DV fights looks really cool, but during the first fight only thing i could think of is 

P.S. i play HE because i dont like  PR`s and i dont play SR because i simple dont like running around and hitting for 120 dmg crit hits.

​ammonia be like "ima take all the frags from AD"

would be nice if admins film something like this from the center of the field so you can see everything, also from behind and so on.

cant understand the numbers

That pvp at limal ramp at 7:30 aprox. Not a single enemy touched me there but RIBOS sent me like 5 nukes to my face followed by FC from d4re :D Friendly fire at its best A.K.A. kill that mofo bishop ffs! 

That pvp at limal ramp at 7:30 aprox. Not a single enemy touched me there but RIBOS sent me like 5 nukes to my face followed by FC from d4re :D Friendly fire at its best A.K.A. kill that mofo bishop ffs! 

​ribos is our guy, i heard he does this every pvp:)

​i found that fight to be edited, there is no way u would be in the back line with ter0 instead of being first man to rush (even in front of tanks) :D its like every pvp we watch is like "wth is ter0 doing so much in front? he is freaking bishop!!!" :D 

​i found that fight to be edited, there is no way u would be in the back line with ter0 instead of being first man to rush (even in front of tanks) :D its like every pvp we watch is like "wth is ter0 doing so much in front? he is freaking bishop!!!" :D 

​I m not Ter0 but Afronus but w/e.

My positioning is often strange, i know that, sometimes is intended (kamikaze ftw) and sometimes im just doing stupid mistakes.(runnnig to heal/ress tank who rushed in the beginning of pvp and died/dieing i n the middle of enemies etc)... and sometimes its just technical issues like CPU freezing and playing on 0,5FPS on my 11 year old office laptop... :D  So when im watching my frapses its like triplefacepalm all the time.
Thats the reason im not uploading videos of some (in my opinion) good pvps eventho i have hours of that on HDD....I just want to avoid trashflame of some ppl here, its not worth the effort with editing etc... 

Ohh and btw in this situation i realized its possible to survive FC as a mage (not counting necro and soulguarded OL) even from low HP PR. The key is +CON dyes, bw light with full mastery, luck on shield defence, full song + gr.shield from PP. D4re left me with 40HP. So i dont understand that cry after fxing this skill (yeah its strong but some classes has even stronger skills).