Sign in to follow this  
Aja69

Return to Lineage

Thats some fun vid to watch. Not all those "o this time my ally won pvp, so i upload it", "whops, this time we lost, i wont upload". Was fun, just music could be some original, not overused :P

I thought in LOA pvp you were 5 groups only:D At least dajtovillage said so:S

Yes yesterday we were 5 parties 1st time 6 parties 2nd time , we had 2 more parties of lowbies farming abg while we fight, instead of taking them as meatshield like you do fucking imbecile. Also this clip that shows we are 7-8 parties is 1 week old when u had 10-12 , so gtfo scrub , you are the joke of the server. You are so fucking stupid you don't even remember a week back.

edit: Also on that same clip u can say we have 64 ppl in cc so at best 7 parties. If you watch your own clip from a week ago https://youtu.be/3JZlJTUyECM?t=596 u can see u have 9-10 parties+ , retard.

You are even too fucking bad to even notice that the crest on your own clan is different, so the clip must be old. They should buff FC more , only way you become an even better player!

Yes yesterday we were 5 parties 1st time 6 parties 2nd time , we had 2 more parties of lowbies farming abg while we fight, instead of taking them as meatshield like you do fucking imbecile. Also this clip that shows we are 7-8 parties is 1 week old when u had 10-12 , so gtfo scrub , you are the joke of the server. You are so fucking stupid you don't even remember a week back.

edit: Also on that same clip u can say we have 64 ppl in cc so at best 7 parties. If you watch your own clip from a week ago https://youtu.be/3JZlJTUyECM?t=596 u can see u have 9-10 parties+ , retard.

You are even too fucking bad to even notice that the crest on your own clan is different, so the clip must be old. They should buff FC more , only way you become an even better player!

​this word isnt for reason do ban? because this guys using a lot time but you still need good communicate on this forum and at least  make a cancer forum... faack i dont want to see anymore this forum im really boring to see ppl to cover under the fingure and administartors didnt do anything to ban this guys see ya RETARDS

I really have the curiosity to know why the l2 community have the habit to say to everyone who's gonna stop read the forum or play on server.
If you don't like, why not just stop??  Do you really have to say that ? I just can think thats a necessity of get attention, lel.

​this word isnt for reason do ban? because this guys using a lot time but you still need good communicate on this forum and at least  make a cancer forum... faack i dont want to see anymore this forum im really boring to see ppl to cover under the fingure and administartors didnt do anything to ban this guys see ya RETARDS

​bye retard, ragequit with soil, u two top cancer, lawl

• Like 1

Call retart to some1 from your family,little kid.I can see at least 7 partys entering loa on 2:56.I know very well that those partys WAS on fight.And ofc there may be more that cant be seen in CC.Any way i dont care.Shame for your childish rage.

edit:In fact i remember.There were more ppls from Totally Toxic,so ... we can do the mathh easy.I catch you in lie,you start brainless raging becouse you dont have what to say.At lease act like grown up,you wont achieve anything with insults.

no idea how many parties they had on that LoA fight but we had 9, maybe 1-2 more than them ? not sure tho [ not a zerg definetly ]

no idea how many parties they had on that LoA fight but we had 9, maybe 1-2 more than them ? not sure tho [ not a zerg definetly ]

​no point of talking about numbers, the thing is your top guys say we were 2 times more.

i dont know some times i also think wars are more, because of the war tag.

i dont think enemy understands that in euro time perkunas has 6 pt total(almost all dont play weekends and not even everyprime they are online), 3 of them are 65 avg. if we are more it means somebody from asia or america made some mixed party without bd sws heal and sh1t.

• Like 1

​no point of talking about numbers, the thing is your top guys say we were 2 times more.

i dont know some times i also think wars are more, because of the war tag.

i dont think enemy understands that in euro time perkunas has 6 pt total(almost all dont play weekends and not even everyprime they are online), 3 of them are 65 avg. if we are more it means somebody from asia or america made some mixed party without bd sws heal and sh1t.

​why all nolifers chose on side? it must be redistribute equal:DD or at least the lower levels must have zerg like in any over server.

• Like 1